• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
I am talking about how the charts from Lolking with made up numbers are wrong. The ones where Leona is the third most popular champion. Yeah, super meaningful. Keep pretending that a champion showing up in 1/5 of LCS games isn't relevant.

kayos was right. this place sucks. you are literally starting a fight with me over nothing just because of some bizarre need to constantly validate yourself.

I'm not saying he isnt relevant, I'm not saying he's weak either. Im disputing the fact that he is "one of the most popular picks". and 22% pick ban rate doesnt mean he shows up in 1/5 games, either.

and no, im not literally starting a fight over nothing. you aggressively seek arguments and make thinly veiled comments that deride other people:

Alright. You guys keep complaining about one of the most popular picks at high levels of play.

I am talking about how the charts from Lolking with made up numbers are wrong. The ones where Leona is the third most popular champion. Yeah, super meaningful.

right, its a fluctuation caused by using popularity data only for the last 24h

I just provided lolking incase by "highest level" you meant plat-diamond ranked

but.

nRlYozo.png

ryze still isnt popular, or fluctuating.

I don't play top often but have been trying hard to improve my skills there. Played against Riven maybe five times now. Lost the first four pretty hard.

Finally beat a really good one tonight as Alligator. She tried to lvl 2 cheese me but we both walked away with about 100 hp. Had to leave lane and miss a few creeps. She stayed too long and I got the xp advantage. Tried to all in me again when we were both 5. Won by 15 hp.

Snowballed to 5-0 from there. Feels great.

I don't play top often but have been trying hard to improve my skills there. Played against Riven maybe five times now. Lost the first four pretty hard.

Finally beat a really good one tonight as Alligator. She tried to lvl 2 cheese me but we both walked away with about 100 hp. Had to leave lane and miss a few creeps. She stayed too long and I got the xp advantage. Tried to all in me again when we were both 5. Won by 15 hp.

Snowballed to 5-0 from there. Feels great.

Shoulda picked Ryze. Number 1!!

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd totally date you if you were a girl

i imagine youd look like zooey deschanel
I'd totally love to be a girl if I'd look like zooey deschanel

tho I dunno about dating you, you weird worm man

Post the most, incur the most comments
I plant the seeds, you guys do the watering

this thread moves too slowly, dota is already up to ot5, we need more zkylon drama
Ok, Lux is the worst champ in the game. I wish they never put her in it.
Seconded.
iZEvjF9ZIAxmj.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
league of megafringes

it's a new hobby of mine, since I already have all the jpegs. our mutual love for zooey deschanel was one of the few things me and my ex had in common. so fucking insane

btw I'm now dropboxing my lolpics folder so I'm sharing the love: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0nwqbnyqa8y80ka/U4Z2BOgtOK

I'm a sad little man

He likes overrated actresses just like overrated champions. :)
you... you take that back, mister

brian!

i already played a blind pick spellvamp adc by accident earlier today
my support renek dced but its ok because he came back to buy philo stone before he dced again

Type2

Finally got invited to a gaf game of SR and contrary to whats going on in the last page or so of this thread everyone was pleasant.

I've also started my ranked career and won 4 of my 9 games. It was extremely demoralizing at first playing with other people who are still seeding ( I lost the first 4 games) but ive learned to take charge of the game from the jungle.

Looking to learn zed so I can carry hard and nasus has been an absolute beast. His objective control is unparalleled and peeling is great too.

I hope zed goes on sale soon he has been a ton of fun this free week.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hate on the double IE.... but I wanna know more about the trinity forc

A 2nd IE is better than a trinity force even.

++++++++++++++++++

french maid nidalee for 260rp omg omg ogmgogmgm

Where's the new art promised to us during the art update? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom