• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
My most recent outstanding purchase success was fortunately cheaper than runes, but still felt stupid -- I must have accidentally hammered the mouse button trying to buy in a hurry before I left base, because I looked down as Katarina and realized I had 3 of the little evil mask items that build into the big evil mask item.

My most recent outstanding purchase success was fortunately cheaper than runes, but still felt stupid -- I must have accidentally hammered the mouse button trying to buy in a hurry before I left base, because I looked down as Katarina and realized I had 3 of the little evil mask items that build into the big evil mask item.

Why this game never implemented a cancel purchase option I simply do not understand.

Just got Riven, how do you exactly use her? I usually just max out q first after getting e and w. Then I just go for brutalizer and straight up dmg items from there. Thing is, she goes down way too easy. Didn't realize she is about squishy as much as Jayce.

garath

Still no Hecarim sale.

Just watched the Trundle spotlight. Guess I'm dropping 4800ip on him. Looks fun in the jungle.

More reason to stick to normal drafts. lol

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
LoL-GAF I need help with Ryze.

I just feel like I do shit for DPS with him. Couple that with no quick way to clear minion waves, short range on spells, and no skill shot to check bushes and stuff I feel like I suck with him.

What am I doing wrong LoL-GAF?

garath

So these spotlights mean patch this week, right? When do patches normally drop?

Patch is probably tomorrow. Reworks should be in that patch. New champ probably releases Friday.

This is simply conjecture on my part based on recent history though so take it for what it is.

zkylon

zkylewd
attachment.php

so would

This thread has now turned into a Zooey Deschanel thread...and I don't really mind!
another thread falls victim to the zkylon effect...

Hey guys. I don't want to stir up any trouble, but I have a question about Jayce. How do you go about balancing the time you spend in each form? I find myself staying in Cannon Form more often than Hammer Form. It feels like I'm wasting half the champion by not utilizing it.

Ken

Hey guys. I don't want to stir up any trouble, but I have a question about Jayce. How do you go about balancing the time you spend in each form? I find myself staying in Cannon Form more often than Hammer Form. It feels like I'm wasting half the champion by not utilizing it.

Cannon for poking and last hitting. Hammer harass when safe because you don't want R to be on cool-down and be super deep into the lane with their jungler nearby.

EQ cannon poke. If safe, run through gate to QE hammer stance and retreat.

zkylon

zkylewd
Do we have a patch preview and/or patch notes for 3.6?
patch preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nVa8sbFuuY&feature=em-uploademail

patch notes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-36-notes-1

ixB49117LdprW.png

fuck you haters

Zac
Increased transparency when in brush
good, that was driving me insane.

Health Potion
Limited to 5 Health Potions at a time
Mana Potion
Limited to 5 Mana Potions at a time
ok, so that sounds like you can start 3 reds, 3 blues like I always do, right?

Leagues
LP 'clamping' has been smoothed. Players will experience more predictable LP gains and losses as they approach 100 LP
Dodging a match in a promotional series now counts as 1 loss. This will still end your series if you were one loss away from losing it
good changes

also no lissandra

lol

Dodging a match in a promotional series now counts as 1 loss. This will still end your series if you were one loss away from losing it

thank god.

Kenai

I hope that they do something with Rejuv beads or whatever for manaless AP users to build into soon. That's partially why the potion thing started I thought. I agree that buying 9 health pots is lame but I'd like better starting options for them.

Nothing to any heros I fancy, give me them buffs.
Tiamat is easier to build though, which benefits all my heros greatly (I heard it is better than BT on ranged too)-

Agkel

I'm kind of on the fence on buying trundle with rp now. It would be kind of like buying him at 440 and the classic skin at 440 too...

edit: Well scratch that, I just went to the store and saw that I had already bought him 3 weeks ago :S
What is wrong with me? I'm now blocking out the money I spend on this game lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm clicking, but it's not taking my money!

XFRgYBg.png

Einbroch

Banned
Their reasoning behind capping health pots is weird. They should have rolled that change out alongside the changes to the champions with no sustain.

This just means that champions with great sustain will dominate lanes.

Agkel

Their reasoning behind capping health pots is weird. They should have rolled that change out alongside the changes to the champions with no sustain.

This just means that champions with great sustain will dominate lanes.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing as I heard Morello talk about it...

"We understand that there's an underlying problem when a champion needs to take 9 pots for sustain and were going to look at it. In the meantime, we'll fuck them over by limiting pots and making lanes less boring, i.e. theyll get gangbanged faster and more frequently."

Leezard

While these changes put some champions in a bad spot, I'd rather have this than another month of all guys going red elixir/ 9 health pot rumbles. Starting with a cloth armor might be ok again, since it won't be as easy to have a ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom