• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

Who the hell wants a uterus as an icon? #teamashe

image.php

#teamlizzy

Einbroch

Banned
New Sejuani. Holy cow. Her Q is just insane. Gap closer knock up that does max health damage? WHAT. Her W cooldown is so short. Her E slows for a ton for a really long time. Her ult is a ranged Amumu ult.

She's so getting nerfed.

Only knock against her is that her jungle clear still sucks.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Still max W, right?
Haven't played her outside of the PBE and I have to run numbers and test stuff still. Probably not though. Will depend if you have access to blue buff or not too now. W is her weakest spell now. Permafrost is really stupid right now. Super easy to apply, decent damage. 3 second 70% AOE slow with no decay and 1k range. The difference in damage between W and E is pretty negligible before you get health going right now. Will probably be trying to max E or Q if I can get away with it, or W still if I'm behind.

New Sej clear will be better if you can spam spells, worse than you can't. Clearing has never been an issue for her and the new passive will let you take more offensively geared runes to clear faster anyways.

dimb

Dimb, should I stick with Tabi regardless of Sejuani's new passive?
I buy Tabi on almost all my junglers unless the enemy team is particularly AP heavy. It's strong and Golem gives you tenacity.

Samyy

Done exams and playing this game again...
Why does it make me so angry holy crap the people you encounter in this game...

Type2

Haven't played her outside of the PBE and I have to run numbers and test stuff still. Probably not though. Will depend if you have access to blue buff or not too now. W is her weakest spell now. Permafrost is really stupid right now. Super easy to apply, decent damage. 3 second 70% AOE slow with no decay and 1k range. The difference in damage between W and E is pretty negligible before you get health going right now. Will probably be trying to max E or Q if I can get away with it, or W still if I'm behind.

New Sej clear will be better if you can spam spells, worse than you can't. Clearing has never been an issue for her and the new passive will let you take more offensively geared runes to clear faster anyways.

Are you finding magic pen reds to be stronger than attack speed for her now? Im in the process of testing out some runes and they seem to work better. 9/21/0 masteries.

Would be nice to have a decent team when I play Quinn mid. Was 7/1 at one stage from roaming and ganking, bollocking the enemy Lissandra in mid, and still we lost.

Course, it didn't help that we had an AP Ez with smite top in a 2 v 1 and out Caitlyn and Blitz got shat on.

Also our jungler had no presence on the map and even built spirit of the spectra wraith on Sejuani...

*sigh*

At least Quinn's even more awesome now.

dimb

Are you finding magic pen reds to be stronger than attack speed for her now? Im in the process of testing out some runes and they seem to work better. 9/21/0 masteries.
She still needs attack speed for clearing. I used to run armor quints but I'm not sure I'll still need them. Going to be using mpen reds, attack speed quints, armor yellows, m/r blues. I might go back to health or armor quints and attack speed reds.

New Sej is really good, really happy with the changes they made. Her first clear doesn't suck now and she's no longer an incredibly shit 1 v 1 duelist, meaning she won't get shat on if someone tries to counter jungle.

New Trundle's a God damn beast though. Great clear, sustain and ganks.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Possibly my best achievement in lol in 2 years

tZtnllw.jpg

Kacar

Holy cow, what division are you in (and did you have a big losing streak)?

I've been in plat V for over a month now.

I've never had that huge of a losing streak but its been downhill since I got to plat. Last night my games gave me 9, 10, 5, 6, and 7 points In that order. I dont know why it went down I figured the competitons rankings dragged the points I got down. So then one loss was minus 32 for me.

And its not like my score was bad the game I lost it was 7/4/7, I dunno.

Leezard

I've never had that huge of a losing streak but its been downhill since I got to plat. Last night my games gave me 9, 10, 5, 6, and 7 points In that order. I dont know why it went down I figured the competitons rankings dragged the points I got down. So then one loss was minus 32 for me.

LP is based on your hidden mmr (elo). If you have a low ( low compared to your ranking, here Plat V) hidden mmr, you will get low amounts of LP when you win, and lose a lot when you lose. On the contrary, a high relative mmr lets you get much LP for a win and low LP loss when you lose.

So, you probably have a very low hidden mmr compared to what Plat V "should" be. You can see this in the enemies and allies in your games as well. They probably are mostly gold players.

Boken

Banned
Too many avarosan supporters @_@

but yeah, great patch.

I think overall, large patches cycles are way better than shorter ones.

Kacar

LP is based on your hidden mmr (elo). If you have a low ( low compared to your ranking, here Plat V) hidden mmr, you will get low amounts of LP when you win, and lose a lot when you lose. On the contrary, a high relative mmr lets you get much LP for a win and low LP loss when you lose.

So, you probably have a very low hidden mmr compared to what Plat V "should" be. You can see this in the enemies and allies in your games as well. They probably are mostly gold players.

Yea I understand this, I just didn't know why the points I got were going down and not up.

Boken

Banned
Yea I understand this, I just didn't know why the points I got were going down and not up.

The -32 tells us that your MMR is way below plat V postion
LP gains also have slight variance depending on whether or not your team is "supposed" to win the current match. Your LP default gain is probably +8, and that goes up or down depending on whether you were the favoured team or not. (so for +5, your team was incredibly favoured)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom