• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to force myself to play ADC, gotta improve my mechanics.

Lucian is going well for me so far. No one expects the Q poke going past AA range, in Bronze at least. If you chase the enemy and hit them with Lightslinger you can bully them out of lane.

Building AD works better for his burst combo, and Triforce works really well on him too, so I go Bloodthirster > Triforce > Last Whisper or Infinity Edge and a defensive item like Guardian Angel.

What order should I build Trinity Force Ezreal? I want to try it out.
Triforce > BT > LW > Extra offensive item of choice (PD/Shiv/BotRK/IE/Muramana) > Defensive item

Boots can go either Zerkers or CDR, depends on what you want to do - want to go more normal carry-ish go zerkers, want to go more Blue Ez-ish and not get dived get CDR.

Boken

Banned
I'm amazed at the amount of "I just discovered singed, it was amazing" postz

Singed should be required playing at this point. One of the few older champions with an actual synergistic design. Shits gold

Singed should be required playing at this point. One of the few older champions with an actual synergistic design. Shits gold
maybe riot should make him free for everyone

Ferga

I played him but I never understood how to play him until last week

But now I do

Just go top, farm and get their whole team to come and kill you while your team get other things.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I played him but I never understood how to play him until last week

But now I do

Just go top, farm and get their whole team to come and kill you while your team get other things.

Then press ghost and R and spam laugh. Proceed to win game.

Newt

Singed is horrible. Why did riot design a champ who benefits from running away, qq?

Draven, that's a synergistic kit. He only does it all .

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
I'm an old vet from beta but I haven't really been a serious LoL player for quite a while. I've jumped back in and although I think I do fairly well, I could definitely do better. So I guess what I'm asking is: what's the most effective way to get good? Is there a day 9 newbie Tuesday equivalent for LoL players or anything? I generally prefer to jungle but I can be fairly competent with any role in a pinch, I think I'd like to focus on jungle and support mostly though, I don't know how that may effect advice but i want it out there.

Boken

Banned
tbh the most effective way is to play with a person who is both better than you, and helpful.

and then after a certain point you can learn from streams too as a lot of streamers are pretty instructional and explanatory

Boken

Banned
I really need to find a way to make this game feel like less of a chore these days.
focus not on the enemy
nor on the tools around you
but on the red hot steel in your hand
look at its unrefined, rough shape
imagine a blade that is strong and sharp
picture that blade in your hand
you, horse detective are that blade.
focus on yourself.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm an old vet from beta but I haven't really been a serious LoL player for quite a while. I've jumped back in and although I think I do fairly well, I could definitely do better. So I guess what I'm asking is: what's the most effective way to get good? Is there a day 9 newbie Tuesday equivalent for LoL players or anything? I generally prefer to jungle but I can be fairly competent with any role in a pinch, I think I'd like to focus on jungle and support mostly though, I don't know how that may effect advice but i want it out there.

This guy has some really indepth videos on all the roles and mechanics.

https://www.youtube.com/user/unswlolsoc?feature=watch

Ferga

Guys, don't play ranked. There's a buy back bug where you can get 20 stacks on mejai and sword of occult with little effort*.

erragal

Guys, don't play ranked. There's a buy back bug where you can get 20 stacks on mejai and sword of occult with no kills.

You need an assist to do it. Someone told me how to do it in one of my games so I think it's hitting critical mass.

Boken

Banned
eO6PzSJ.jpg

Is Garen similar-ish to Darius in playstyle? Darius is really the only champ I've been having any kind of success with recently in ranked, and I want to expand my top champ pool a little bit.

Edit: also I laned against yorick for the first time ever and it was awful i hated every second of it.

singed is extremely boring to play.

Yes.

Tried him 3 times. Was bored to tears every time. Did okay in 2 of the 3, but...the whole indirect combat thing isn't my style. Running like a bitch as if I was playing a game of Tag in elementary school doesn't resonate with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom