• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
two games in a row of people fighting over support role lol

then two guys lolkinging each other out and saying "you don't main support so you should play something else" and things like that.

crazy stuff

ended up playing lizzy top against susan. should've prolly gone 21/0/9 instead of 21/9/0 for more harass but managed to freeze (heh) lane for a good amount time and whenever he withered me I just ice stomped him into q and autos as he walked back in shame. then I just pushed and rotated mid to dive and got like 3 kills that way.

really fun stuff, I usually dread playing against susan since there's not moving him and I almost picked pantheon but liss turned out to be pretty alright

Subtle

eQYUdzX.png

its probably a bad build, but it was sooo much fun!

DeadNames

Banned
You should play Ziggs

Are his AA animations bad?

---

Nasus is so fucking dumb. Oh he went 0/4? NBD, just farm up top and shrug off literally any damage done to you. Can't duel him early because Wither is such a fucking dumb spell, and you're pretty much done whenever he catches you out late game.

Nekofrog

Banned
i kinda laughed when your whole team went on udyr but shen saved his ass and udyr escaped with double digit health.

Did you see when Kass had 1 hit left, Vayne was full health (and I have a heal, and a Targon shield for her) and she gave up chase the instant he was in turret range?

SMH

oh god I'm on tilt in champ select alone.

edit: yep i should not be playing right now.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yeah, that instalocking Irelia jungle despite me calling it fully put me on tilt to where I just didn't give a shit. Should've dodged.

zkylon

zkylewd
ihKNF3dFLEkHA.PNG

2014 being kind to me

only lost one game because our kat never connected and it was probably the most fun of them all

gotta love them carry supports

Fracas

#fuckonami
Are his AA animations bad?

---

Nasus is so fucking dumb. Oh he went 0/4? NBD, just farm up top and shrug off literally any damage done to you. Can't duel him early because Wither is such a fucking dumb spell, and you're pretty much done whenever he catches you out late game.

Lich Bane + passive = gg

If that doesn't work then you have 3 abilities with decent range plus the ult

And the animoo header icons at the bottom of the stream are just because it's the easiest way to draw them.

(Oh god I'm thirty years old why do I recognize what anime all those are supposed to be from.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom