• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
edit: fiora jungle is lol. even though she's painfully slow to clear with at the start, her sustain is pretty damned perfect for the job and so is her ult. rush lizard > tiamat, then demand tribute to the one true god-queen
it's not hard to come to first back and be ready to buy a spirit stone or madred's off a doran's. if anything machete start is more of a gold sink if you can avoid it on sustain junglers.

Its still a waste of money though. A really big waste. In season 3 when the spirit items didn't print off money, sure. Now? Unless you've got 5 kills off ganks, a tower, AND stole a buff from the enemy jungler you're probably not going to keep pace with them if they're rushing a spirit item. That gives them all of the mid-game to beat up on your pockets after you've pummeled them. Even when I'm not keeping pace with the activity in lanes early on, I'm killing guys and snowballing on simply loading up on items before they do and trouncing everyone later. Once a jungler has a spirit item and one more mid-level item for extra firepower and the other jungler doesn't the dynamics of the map shift hard.
Yup, you need to be a big playmaker if you aren't going a spirit item or else you will be a bit behind in gold.

Also, what are some other runes I can buy? I have the general AP/AD reds/quints. Also have AS reds. Yellow/blues are armor and MR runes. I'm missing movement speed quints which I don't know which jungler or laner can use. Any other runes/quints I can buy?
Depends on the champ. AP/AD can be great if you plan to farm hard early, snowball, or generally trade with anyone early on but the Armor Pen/Mpen is really underrated I feel. Movement speed is pretty big too. I don't dedicate a quint to it, but if I'm feeling good about myself I'll pick up the +5% through masteries.

Later today I might go and give jungle Diana a try again. It was the first champ I bought (like last year mah gawd) but I've got a lot better since then. Hopefully results change.

FODEA

Banned
Fun premade 5 games today :) Nekofrog, Achtius and Pneubie. The jungler in our first game was also NeoGAF but don't remember your name offhand, sorry.

Jenga

Banned
every time i see kha mid or jungle he gets a kill and then snowballs 12/2 because he can leap/invis his way out of everything

and to add insult to injury he does everything talon does but better

why does this champ exist?

Mothman91

6IYpe10.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Its still a waste of money though. A really big waste. In season 3 when the spirit items didn't print off money, sure. Now? Unless you've got 5 kills off ganks, a tower, AND stole a buff from the enemy jungler you're probably not going to keep pace with them if they're rushing a spirit item. That gives them all of the mid-game to beat up on your pockets after you've pummeled them.
i dunno what you're talking about. you take doran's and buy spirit/machete at the same time as the enemy jungler on the first back if you need to. doran's items are amazing stat value in the early game. hardly a waste of money.

DY_nasty

i dunno what you're talking about. you take doran's and buy spirit/machete at the same time as the enemy jungler on the first back if you need to. doran's items are amazing stat value in the early game. hardly a waste of money.

They are still amazing stat value but you're wasting time with it. The quicker you get your golem, lizard, or whatnot the better. And once that money starts rolling you in you pile on money much, much faster than your opposing jungler can keep up with. They are absolutely a waste in that sense. Its incredibly hard to maintain that pace when one jungler is able to farm and not lose objectives. By the time he gets to a lizard, the other team HAS to step its activity up across the board to force him into wasting time.
every time i see kha mid or jungle he gets a kill and then snowballs 12/2 because he can leap/invis his way out of everything

slow kha and laugh

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
They are still amazing stat value but you're wasting time with it. The quicker you get your golem, lizard, or whatnot the better. And once that money starts rolling you in you pile on money much, much faster than your opposing jungler can keep up with. They are absolutely a waste in that sense. Its incredibly hard to maintain that pace when one jungler is able to farm and not lose objectives. By the time he gets to a lizard, the other team HAS to step its activity up across the board to force him into wasting time.
i mean you're not going to back the instant you have enough money for spirit stone. doran's blade is not a waste of time, buying a bunch of useless pots is. the way d. blade start works is that you pick it up, go back, and buy up to spirit or machete if you need/want to at the same time they hit their first back. certain champs that can get by with just the blade on the start are not behind at all. having one or two doran's blades in the early game is immensely valuable on lots of champions.

DY_nasty

i mean you're not going to back the instant you have enough money for spirit stone. doran's blade is not a waste of time, buying a bunch of useless pots is. the way d. blade start works is that you pick it up, go back, and buy up to spirit or machete if you need/want to at the same time they hit their first back. certain champs that can get by with just the blade on the start are not behind at all. having one or two doran's blades in the early game is immensely valuable on lots of champions.

I'll try it for a few games

(I keep getting shoehorned into ADC lately :|)

faridmon

I am really getting frustrating. When supporting, most of the time, my q won't get cooperated by the guy I am supporting and the enemy escapes most of the time and come back to bite me in the ass. Morgana is not only slow with no escape, but her health is also a problem.

I bloody need someone to shield me, but most of the time, I am actually the bait. If only I learned how to use her properly.

For the love of god, someone pair with me for ranked.

For some reason, this game goes complete batshit retard on me and every time I'm near the series, it pairs with me complete idiots who either feeds or trolls like crazy.

sleepykyo

Is there voice chat in this game? Googling voice chat just gave a parody video about why the game doesn't have it (on Kotaku), but it is from September.

FODEA

Banned
For the love of god, someone pair with me for ranked.

For some reason, this game goes complete batshit retard on me and every time I'm near the series, it pairs with me complete idiots who either feeds or trolls like crazy.

Name? Division? Anyways I'm currently in the process of setting up an account for ranked and I will try to slot it in low silver/high bronze to duo with anyone who needs it. It will take me about a week or two to do it though so hang in there for now.

Name? Division? Anyways I'm currently in the process of setting up an account for ranked and I will try to slot it in low silver/high bronze to duo with anyone who needs it. It will take me about a week or two to do it though so hang in there for now.
AngryTediz

bronze 1

Talon's a non-resetting AD caster with a non-trivial amount of AoE damage and some actual CC on his kit. If you're using him Kha/Zed style to try and all-in a single person you're (usually) doing it wrong, he's actually much closer to a mage than the other generically-labeled "assassins".

Not saying he's good, by any means, just that he's better if you don't try to suicide dive a carry with him, since he's not actually very well designed for doing so. Optimally, he's actually played a little more like Kassadin (albeit worse in every way, since Kassadin is actually the better Talon, not Kha).

zkylon

zkylewd
happy new years pretty people

sweated all the booze out of me by playing football so pretty awake right now :D

eh, assassins are like that, I don't think assassins as a whole are that bad, it's just that there's a few that get kind of out of control

khazix right now by process of nerf-elimination is pretty much the king of mid lane assasins (I don't really count kass since he's permabanned in gold at least) and there's little you can do about it. you can come back from base with a chain vest and he'll still kill you. you can ward both sides but your team will still be dumb and give him a double kill and maybe double buffs.

he'll get ga as third or fourth item and if he's far enough ahead it's pretty fucking hard to deal with

tbh I liked him better before his rework

Pretty much my opinion on the matter. Ban PhantomLord ASAP. The community would do well without that crying little shit around.
yup, pretty much

guy recognized good entertainment when he saw it and went ahead and fed the trolls for the $$$$. a nice ban from twitch would be nice considering he acted consciously against the tos and fucked a lot of people from playing their games.

"they would've gotten another streamer" is a lame as fuck excuse, you're complicit of their trolling, get fucked

the fact that phantomlord is a douche I can't stand is just a nice add on, and while it saddens me to see anyone lose their livelihood, dude fucked up badly.

faridmon

Setting up a new account?

add me: faridmon

Newb <_<

Nekofrog

Banned
Oh man, these low level games.

They're going to be really tough to get through. Duo queue toplane DC's when they start losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom