• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
That's ridiculous. You shoryuken to go over the hadouken, not the other way around! Unless it's MvC, then nothing is forbidden.

I dunno why everyone's making fun of Heart of the Swarm's name, anyway!

What you do is you used the weak hadouken, so it will last longer than the invincibility frame on shoryuken.

#Higher_order_thinking_skill

Ferga

Game is completely broken for me. I can't even connect to games.

Getting that 'unable to connect to the server" message over and over again

Kawl_USC

Are they gonna nerf Sivir anytime soon? I'm playing the shit out of her so thinking of getting a better skin than bandit sivir (barf) but don't want to throw down the cash just to have her nerfed into the ground like Riot is prone to doing.

Mothman91

Are they gonna nerf Sivir anytime soon? I'm playing the shit out of her so thinking of getting a better skin than bandit sivir (barf) but don't want to throw down the cash just to have her nerfed into the ground like Riot is prone to doing.

More like they need to buff some other carrys. Carry role is pretty weak compared to everything else.

They did nerf her ricochet a tad bit as I believe, I also think something else, but forgot what.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I have a feeling her ultimate is going to get (even more) nerfed soon.

Mothman91

I have a feeling her ultimate is going to get (even more) nerfed soon.

Wouldn't be surprised, she's picked a fuck ton in professional play just for that damn ultimate. It brings so much utility and play making to the table, I would be surprised if Riot didn't nerf it.

Also, Lulu is probably gonna get nerfed also, she's fucking good at mid atm.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Game is completely broken for me. I can't even connect to games.

Getting that 'unable to connect to the server" message over and over again

Uninstall the game, delete the folder, and restarting it? May be try the repair tool first.

Kenai

More like they need to buff some other carrys. Carry role is pretty weak compared to everything else.

They did nerf her ricochet a tad bit as I believe, I also think something else, but forgot what.

They nerfed her early level Q. And I agree to an extent. carries should be weaker early but not counting the usual/played suspects right now, they basically took over the support role of early game punching bags. But I'm wondering if that isn't at least partially due to how the bot lane environment is in general, since there's a lot of supports just plain not being played right now, and that in theory should affect the ADC role a lot. It's almost always Leona/Thresh/Annie with the occasional Nami/Karma/Morg/ect if the prior are banned, which I find sad but not totally Riot's fault considering how "receptive" the community is to what isn't being played at the latest tournament.

I wouldn't be surprised if the current jungle environment was also affecting this going by what some here are saying and by my opinion that ADC is affected by team comp more than any role in the game, but my jungle knowledge is so poor I can't really say.

At least MF's rework will be done soon, and there's a few ADCs that I feel are better than some people are currently giving them credit for (Trist, Vayne, Ez, Twtich). Not sure what to say about Corki, Ashe, Graves or ADC Quinn though.

Boken

Banned
i won a game as mf today

tbh tho, adc should be the early game punching bags
the midgame of an adc thats doing just ok is pretty sad tho
unless ur the 3 stooges

Kenai

i won a game as mf today

MF is my favorite ADC and one of my favorite champs in general so I am very excite about the rework. I am kinda bummed that they didn't fix her passive/E which I think needed more tweaking than the rest of her kit but maybe it will work out anyway.

i won a game as mf today

tbh tho, adc should be the early game punching bags
the midgame of an adc thats doing just ok is pretty sad tho
unless ur the 3 stooges

They should be since they scale so well, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the carries doing so well right now are some of the most "independent" ones regarding team comps.

Authority

Banned
Soon promo from Silver 5 to Silver 4. Had one game where I was completely fucking around as Renekton. I was against Chogath. And I forgot to get last whisper against him (had great farm) so I did terrible with Lane; and I kept asking my self what the hell am I forgetting against him.

Really bad game from me + items choices. I need more practice vs Cho.

Just made a game where our mid took Vel'koz.
It looked like quite a funny champ to play.
I think I'll buy and try him when I get enough IP.

Soon promo from Silver 5 to Silver 4. Had one game where I was completely fucking around as Renekton. I was against Chogath. And I forgot to get last whisper against him (had great farm) so I did terrible with Lane; and I kept asking my self what the hell am I forgetting against him.

Really bad game from me + items choices. I need more practice vs Cho.

It's a really easy matchup. So easy that you might over extend a few times and throw the lane completely.

What are the changes to MF?

I was playing a game the other day (first placement) with le bip, and we had a Lee Sin who build Ancient Golem, Bloodthirster and Sunfire and was going for Warmog's.

He was Gold IV.

That shit happens at every elo unfortunately.

I was playing a game the other day (first placement) with le bip, and we had a Lee Sin who build Ancient Golem, Bloodthirster and Sunfire and was going for Warmog's.

He was Gold IV.

Couldve been a lot worse. I saw a Lee Sin build a random assortment of items: Madred, 2x Regrowth Beads, Zeal and Lucidity. I don't know where 2 beads go to unless it's S2 Warmogs.

Couldve been a lot worse. I saw a Lee Sin build a random assortment of items: Madred, 2x Regrowth Beads, Zeal and Lucidity. I don't know where 2 beads go to unless it's S2 Warmogs.

two rejuv beads would go into Tiamat. I'm guessing he was trying to go Madred's, Tiamat, Trinity Force and Lucidity boots? Still awful.

I never felt so out of my element in those two games. It was like playing with and against level 20 players but they were all at least silver 1, most gold :/

garath

I don't know where people get some of these builds and ideas. In my placements I faced an Eve jungle that didn't run smite. Now maybe that was an accident, I dunno. But it sure made stealing buffs and securing dragon super easy.

Then I lost a ranked game which I absolutely shouldn't have with a diamond border Cho'gath that built nashors first into iceborn gauntlet. That didn't go over so well against Jax.

Still, people win with stranger stuff.

Been playing with Varus more lately. I still really really like him. He has a little tougher time early in lane, especially against some matchups but he comes back strong.

He was Gold IV.

You just sort of buy things on Jungle Lee and hope it will help.
It doesn't help.

I mean, the Golem/Lizard -> Sightstone -> Locket Lee Sin build isn't great, either. Lizard -> Randuin's -> Tiamat is only marginally better. He's in this bad place balance-wise where it doesn't matter much what you buy, because you can do most of the things you need to do with virtually any items... but there aren't any items that actually make you do the things you need to do much better, either.

You just sort of get back to the item shop on Lee Sin and sigh. "I guess I should upgrade my Sightstone to Ruby for slot efficiency. They have a LeBlanc, so a Banshee's Veil? If I get a Randuin's maybe I can peel a little with that and Cripple. Bluh." Like, there's no item you pick up on Lee Sin and suddenly it's on, there are just a bunch of items you can build and may as well, because ward limits and the lack of Oracle's means the gold has to get spent on something.

Authority

Banned
It's a really easy matchup. So easy that you might over extend a few times and throw the lane completely.

What are the changes to MF?

I was watching a youtube video and he made it look super easy. Just need to practice more so I don't let him get minions over and over again.

drawkcaB

You just sort of buy things on Jungle Lee and hope it will help.
It doesn't help.

I mean, the Golem/Lizard -> Sightstone -> Locket Lee Sin build isn't great, either. Lizard -> Randuin's -> Tiamat is only marginally better. He's in this bad place balance-wise where it doesn't matter much what you buy, because you can do most of the things you need to do with virtually any items... but there aren't any items that actually make you do the things you need to do much better, either.

You just sort of get back to the item shop on Lee Sin and sigh. "I guess I should upgrade my Sightstone to Ruby for slot efficiency. They have a LeBlanc, so a Banshee's Veil? If I get a Randuin's maybe I can peel a little with that and Cripple. Bluh." Like, there's no item you pick up on Lee Sin and suddenly it's on, there are just a bunch of items you can build and may as well, because ward limits and the lack of Oracle's means the gold has to get spent on something.

First world Lee Sin problems.

garath

Oh no. Panda Annie on sale this week. Dammit. I already own Frostfire.. She's my new Sona though. All the winrates when I have to support.

rakhir

Oh no. Panda Annie on sale this week. Dammit. I already own Frostfire.. She's my new Sona though. All the winrates when I have to support.
That's the best skin in the game. Buy it!

Replace default Annie with Panda Annie, please rito.

garath

Lost my promo to Silver 4 but it is alright. Learned some stuff. Like fighting against Olaf is just...lame.

That's a good attitude. Learning and working on personal growth should be your number 1 goal in every match. Blaming the crazy teammates leads nowhere (though it's understandable to vent a little every now and again lol).

rakhir

korean soloq is such a joy to watch

makes me feel bad about the quality of my own games cuz they so terrible

look at this star studded match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8puKHu8d1Xc&list=UUc_7XbnN1bTFMhquCKt3ngA
Reddit made a players list:

Blue side:
Leblanc: Najin White Shield Ggoong
Vi: Prime Optimus ZetNJin
Shyvana: SKT T1 S Marin
Leona: SKT T1 K Casper
Caitlyn: SKT T1 K Piglet

Purple side:
Zed: SKT T1 K Faker
Lee Sin: Prime Optimus Ninja
Graves: Piccaboo (Formerly Xenics Storm)
Thresh: CJ Entus Frost Madlife
Rumble: Jin Air Stealths Trace

Game's absolutely bananas. I love how they all go all aggressive, unlike in tournaments. I don't think we've ever saw so many kills in any tournament match.

Well, top level Korean solo queue is still yolo queue, after all. I do like that from the sizzle reel it looks like 90% of that game could be described as, "Piglet gets himself into some heinous shit and we all try to bail him out."

Boken

Banned
the leesin kicking the marked leblanc to interrupt vi dash and reactivating Q to follow leblanc for the kill and escape was pretty sick tho

Really digging FQC now. It's nice for countering the initiate from Talisman.

And WHOMG dat gold.

SDIyPMD.jpg

Still, it was a frustrating match that could have ended way sooner. Their inhib was open as early as 15 mins. So many chances to destroy it after winning a team fight. NOPE. Gotta tower dive the last 1-2 stragglers and hand over 2 kills.

Tizoc

ARGH WHY DO I ALWAYS TRY THEM ON THE LAST DAY?!
Tried Volibear and he was really fun. Just need to buff AP and health and he's good to go, but today would be the last few hours I can try him in T_T

EDIT: How's this build sound like for Voli?
Warmog Armor
Liandry's Torment
Rylai's Crystal Spear
Spirit Visage
Locket of the Iron Solari

Optional
Randuin's Omen
Zephyr
Iceborn Gauntlet

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Teambuilder is amazing, I just wish there is bans also. If you going as mid or top, it is easier to find a group than to make a room. It is painful waiting for a support, they just keep dodging and cherry pick what team they like.

Edwardo

Why is it so hard to get my teammates to try and make a comeback in a game..

People don't realize that if youre behind, we can just farm and let them make mistakes since most other teams will get lazy once they get a lead. Worst case, we defend til everyone is close to full build and work from there. Most times in solo queue the other team can't close anyways.

garath

Why is it so hard to get my teammates to try and make a comeback in a game..

People don't realize that if youre behind, we can just farm and let them make mistakes since most other teams will get lazy once they get a lead. Worst case, we defend til everyone is close to full build and work from there. Most times in solo queue the other team can't close anyways.

Seriously. I agree with this 100%. In season 4, the game is NOT over by 20 min. MAYBE it's worth a ff if you're behind like 30 kills to 6 or something but the forfeit mentality is so strong. Even if you can play back, people start playing very poorly instead of farming and easily defending the insane dives the winning team will undoubtedly make. Those are the games you have to ff just because the team has already given up in their minds. So unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom