• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
I was thinking of telling myself to dodge every ranked game yi is in after the game I thought I'd lose. But nope, we won. Their thresh and pantheon threw SO hard. They were at our inhib and we hadn't even taken a tier 2 tower yet. It'll sound hella cheesy, but a good attitude can win games sometimes. Just wait for the enemy team to throw!

Also, new skarner is REALLY strong right now.

Blizzard

Banned
I had a skarner with the sand skin on my team. Eve stole his read so he went top and got me first blood.

He was like "you take my red i take your top" in allchat. Then every time he ganked and someone died he was all "snip snip". I liked him.

I may have to attempt Skarner again. Soda cop please teach me proper skarner build with new patch so I can acquire silver 2.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I may have to attempt Skarner again. Soda cop please teach me proper skarner build with new patch so I can acquire silver 2.
I haven't played enough games on him to know. There are more variables to runes and masteries available that alter builds on him a lot.

Blizzard

Banned
Soda cop doesn't know, hope is dead. My only remaining option is to learn Eve from Schmattakopf.

I mean, starting jungling again would be a nightmare, but not as much of a nightmare as playing support and silently screaming "Autoattack the enemy with your B.F. Sword, I just CC'd them perfectly for you with a Nami slow and bubble, all you have to do is right click".

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish lee sin's particle effects weren't so shitty

i'm completely uncapable of telling a point blank q from an e

pretty annoying when you think lee sin has already q'd you so you wait a bit and flash and then you realize he still had it

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i really wish lee sin's particle effects weren't so shitty

i'm completely uncapable of telling a point blank q from an e

pretty annoying when you think lee sin has already q'd you so you wait a bit and flash and then you realize he still had it
Sound effects/the little thing over your head shows the Q.

zkylon

zkylewd
Sound effects/the little thing over your head shows the Q.
yea i get there's some difference, just saying it's very hard for me to tell apart in the split second you get in lee sin ganks

specially sometimes he's like placing a ward, dashing to it, double e'ing and then q'ing or something

it's like overloaded with effects and makes it difficult to react

This year's Worlds semi-finals and final will be held in the 65,000 seater Sangam Stadium in Seoul, one of the 2002 World Cup stadiums.

Group stages will be held in Singapore and Taipei.

16 teams in the tournament, all taking part in the group stage; 3 from NA, EU, China and Korea, 2 from SEA and 2 wildcards.

WOW.

40560854.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Posted? PBE changes

Spirit of the Ancient Golem
Item Cost: 1300
Recipe Cost: 450
+25% Bonus Health
+200 Health
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+20 Armor

UNIQUE Passive - Sapping Barbs: +60 Health Regen per 5 and +45 Mana Regen per 5 upon taking damage from monsters.Attacking monsters lose 5% of their maximum Health over 3 seconds (up to 195).
UNIQUE Passive - Conservation: Store 1 stack of Gold per 1.5 seconds (Max 80 stacks). Kill a large or epic monster to cash in up to 40 stacks.
UNIQUE Active - Hunter's Ward: Places a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 180 seconds (180 second cooldown).

Tanky junglers are back y'all

This year's Worlds semi-finals and final will be held in the 65,000 seater Sangam Stadium in Seoul, one of the 2002 World Cup stadiums.

16 teams in the tournament, all taking part in the group stage; 3 from NA, EU, China and Korea, 2 from SEA and 2 wildcards.

WOW.

40560854.jpg

So about 40,000 actual seats?

QQ for those sitting across the field in the upper deck.

You know where I think it would have been better? Dallas Cowboys stadium. That gigantic screen they have there is *ideal* for an esports event.

rLUuk21.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
no tenacity will sting tho

also

The Bloodthirster
Item Cost: 3500
Recipe Cost: 1150
+80 Attack Damage
+15% Life Steal

UNIQUE Passive: +10% Bonus Attack Damage
UNIQUE Passive: Your lifesteal can now overheal you. Excess life is stored as a shield that can block 50-350 damage, based on champion level.

This shield decays slowly if you haven't dealt or taken damage in the last 25 seconds.

(Bonus Attack Damage is any Attack Damage from buffs,items and masteries)
that sounds pretty cool

like basically bt is ad deathcap now

So about 40,000 actual seats?

QQ for those sitting across the field in the upper deck.

You know where I think it would have been better? Dallas Cowboys stadium. That gigantic screen they have there is *ideal* for an esports event.

rLUuk21.jpg

Probably more like 50k+, assuming they only block off one of the smaller sides.

And they wanted to have worlds outside of NA.

Thank you based Nami.

Back to the beginning, lol. The good news is that I finally have a positive winrate. I was 4-10 in my last game in Silver II, back in March. I was afraid that our Twitch would do nothing in teamfights, he played with so much fear in lanning phase, even when there were two clear oportunities to get a double in bot lane. In the end a good mikael and a tidal wave just after leona ult, burble to Kayle, and done.

I couldn't have done it without Riot giving me loss prevented yesterday... and god bless Ahri.
Rl6aBEY.png

Mothman91

WOW.

40560854.jpg
nice
Posted? PBE changes

Niceuuu
no tenacity will sting tho

also

that sounds pretty cool

like basically bt is ad deathcap now
Niceeeee

pigeon

Banned
Posted? PBE changes

This is pretty interesting. Doesn't help clear speed too much, I think, but a huge sustain benefit for tanks. The free ward, and the lack of champion-relevant passives, makes it pretty clear that tanky junglers are anticipated to be primarily supportive. Notably, this really doesn't get you much against Lee Sin when he invades you early.

The replacement of the health on hit on the Machete with damage resistance is also a subtle but meaningful step away from forcing junglers to have autoattacks to be effective. In fact, this is actually a straight nerf to a lot of junglers who used AS steroids with the machete to have strong sustain (including of course Lee Sin).

Ferrio

Banned
"The Bloodthirter
New UNIQUE Passive - "+10% Bonus Attack Damage
Shield now blocks 50-350 damage (down from 50-440)
Shield now decays after 25 seconds (up from 15)
Tooltip now says:
"(Bonus Attack Damage is any Attack Damage from buffs,items and masteries)""

RIVEN IS BACK BABY.

"The Bloodthirter
New UNIQUE Passive - "+10% Bonus Attack Damage
Shield now blocks 50-350 damage (down from 50-440)
Shield now decays after 25 seconds (up from 15)
Tooltip now says:
"(Bonus Attack Damage is any Attack Damage from buffs,items and masteries)""

RIVEN IS BACK BABY.
nop.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think bloodcap change basically makes it still pretty bad for adc and just kind of cements it as a ad caster item now that i think about it. or maybe like last item

like what do you buy right after your first item as adc?

as boots and pd/ss.

that 10% will sit around looking pretty and doing nothing for a good while.

then again who knows, maybe people will start doing like bt+bruta+lw graves or something, that sounds pretty fun for me

Nekofrog

Banned
I MEAN

her item prioritization may change. brutalizer, hydra, bt? that's kind of expensive. toss in some cd boots too and that's a rough early and mid game. there's no way you're not going to get one or the other with how riven benefits so well from hydra

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sona added to rework schedule.

Sona’s planned Gameplay Update is currently a bit more surgical than most – she’s got several existing strengths and high points that players love. Specifically, we’re currently exploring ways to make the choices attached to Sona’s basic abilities more exciting and looking at more satisfying uses of the power currently held by her auras. Ultimately, we want to condense Sona’s power into actions that create skill expression for Sona players, greater clarity of interaction for allies, and have possible counterplay for opponents. Doing so will allow us to create more meaningful moments for players with a champion that is still Sona, but with bigger pay-offs and a lot more to care about from moment to moment.

Blizzard

Banned
16/5/9, Rengar quadrakill, only player to win my lane, almost single-handedly brought the team back into the game.

Lost, demoted to silver 4. We'll see if it takes 5 promotion series agian this time to get back up. :'(

Is Quinn supposed to play like a flanking assassin? I had one on my team and virtually every fight she would enter a side lane bush like a flanking assassin, then attack or ult to fly away after the team fight started and did poorly 4v5.

Fuzzery

This sounds interesting. I'm going to try this tonight, too.

Can I ignore boots and get a PD?

Woah, didn't realize you were part of lolgaf too lol.

I wouldn't ignore boots on MF: Mobility for her is too key since you have no gap closers or escapes.

Berserker's are one of the most cost effective items in the game anyway, IIRC

Okay, guys stop being dumb. Don't build ghostblade on MF. PD/Shiv is way better on her.

the only two adc i would get it on is twitch/draven I think

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
wait sona thing is old

i knew words sounded familiar

dam u pankaks

They were taking feedback awhile ago. They never officially announced a rework for her nub.

Okay, guys stop being dumb. Don't build ghostblade on MF. PD/Shiv is way better on her.

But I can still max Make It Rain right?

Edwardo

So in a couple games tonight my fps randomly dropped way down and everything turned into a slideshow unless i kept the screen still. The first game it happened at the very end so I really didn't think anything of it. The second game it happened about 30 mins in, forcing me to restart my game. That fixed it, but the other team was on our nexus when I got back in. I just made a custom game to mess around with video settings for like 20 mins and it didnt happen, but I dont know if it's because the game wasnt running long enough or something. I'm going to reinstall my graphics drivers, but does anyone have any other suggestions? I've never had problems like this before with my laptop and can usually run everything on high and uncapped.

Tell the noob what drophacking is.

[Funny thing is I've been playing sine Beta QQ. Never ranked, though.]

I dunno how they do it, but basically you get disconnected and then cant reconnect to the game. After a few mins, ur can go back to the client and it's as if the game never happened. Nothing listed in match history or anything.

brian!

Woah, didn't realize you were part of lolgaf too lol.

I wouldn't ignore boots on MF: Mobility for her is too key since you have no gap closers or escapes.

Berserker's are one of the most cost effective items in the game anyway, IIRC

the only two adc i would get it on is twitch/draven I think

vane

Fracas

#fuckonami
wait...so if i buy a new skin it makes me stronger ?
also, did you guys played against bots?

Nope (skins are just cosmetic) and yeah. Though you'll learn a lot more playing against people, bot matches are a good way to work on your micro (farming, positioning, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom