• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Are games in plat like games in silver where you have random skirmishes across the map for 30+ mins and then the match is decided by one teamfight no matter the score?

The saddest moment in League of Legends is when you pop your ult as Miss Fortune right as Yasuo throws down the wind wall in front of his entire team.

That happened to me yesterday, it was a TF in the enemy jungle. Yasou and the enemy ADC were there fighting so I went to the rescue but the enemy yasou just put his wind wall in the only entrace I could problably help and cant do nothing unless I take a little detour to get another angle to fight.

Tried Talon. Got dumpstered by Yasuo. I tried playing passively but they all kept burning CDs just to make me more miserable. Even got outleveled by our support at one point, though I ended with 9/8/0. Everyone else averaged the same death.

Got annoyed and played ARAM. Got Jinx and roflstomped. She's AMAZING in ARAM. I had 20/3 at the end. I had to pick up Mercs because they had Annie, Lux, Renek, Skarner and Sej.

Blizzard

Banned
If I bought someone Sad Robot Amumu, would they get Amumu?
I -think- so but am not certain.

If you're giving it to me that's fine, I already have Amumu. :D

(I think specifically if you use a PAX skin code you get the champion as well, so that's why I am guessing the answer is yes)

Taz

I need some help when I adc/mid/top I can cs fine till 10 mins in I get about 50-70 ish cs which I find quit good for silver level and then after that my cs just dies and I avg about 120-160 a game. In Silver the lane phase is over after about 15 mins and I struggle the cs at all. Should I go lane and farm or should I stay grouped and struggle.

I need some help when I adc/mid/top I can cs fine till 10 mins in I get about 50-70 ish cs which I find quit good for silver level and then after that my cs just dies and I avg about 120-160 a game. In Silver the lane phase is over after about 15 mins and I struggle the cs at all. Should I go lane and farm or should I stay grouped and struggle.
if there is a pushed lane and you know the enemy hasnt grouped as 5 (or ur that stupid piece of crap ziggs) then u go to the lane and tell ur team that ur going to push the wave back to their side. dragons and towers are worth more than cs tho so dont do the standard silver play of randomly stopping a siege for creeps.

drawkcaB

I'm the opposite. I have a tough time still cracking 60CS in the first 10 minutes (unless I have a competent support) but I manage to catch-up. A good tip if you aren't doing it already is look at your own minions.

Let's use a common game scenario for example. Blue and Purple outer towers are down and you just finished a siege/defense of the mid tower. You notice that there's a group of enemy minions in your bot lane arriving ahead of your inner tower so you go down to clear them. While moving, take a look at where your own next minion wave is. If you notice that no minion group is between your inner bot lane tower and you nexus, that means that another enemy minion wave - currently not in vision - will arrive at your position in a short amount of time. So after clearing the enemy minions you do see, wait around for a bit - another group will be there very soon. If while moving you do see a wave just coming out of your tower, then it'll take longer to get to where you are, ~60s or so. If you know it'll take time for the minion wave to arrive, you can make a judgement call to back, regroup, or maybe snag a double Golem/Wight.

Mothman91

Top laners should have teleport so you can continuously farm and push until the rest of your team(who should be grouped) need you to join in.
As mid/ADC, you're gonna group more than solo push. CS will take a small dip, but you should be able to CS well in group because it'll either be you or (mid/ADC) taking the wave. Although ADC will have a tougher time csing against a mid laner for CS.
Side pushing a lane as ADC is ok as long as you have ward coverage in your jungle incase the enemy comes to gank. It can open up the other lanes to push hard if they send a lot to deal win you.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New PBE changes.

Sona
Base armor increased to 15 from 12

It's happening. If she goes back to her prenerf HP the OP bot lane will return.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
and then everyone starts playing leona again.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Leona got nerfed somewhat and is not impossible to beat in lane either. Just need to harass early and gain lane momentum fast so you can at least come out even and win mid/late game teamfights.

Jeff-DSA

Or, I dunno, we could just not have the waifus. Besides, it's all about the redheads anyway. Kat, Fiora, Miss Fortune...but still, no waifu.

Blaze it

Relentless Pursuit ( E ) [ seems to now have no mana cost, lowered from 40/30/20/10/0, need to confirm in game]
Well, an ADC with a free dash might be scary, but at least seems like they're keeping the range so whatevs

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
What's a waifu?
the fuck is a waifu

UUxXhP9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom