• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
jarvan_iv_portrait_3_by_penator-d5qmev7.jpg

"Oh... okay... I just wanted to hang out... but you can go if you want..."

zkylon

zkylewd
it would be lovely if it were something fun like infinite fake pink wards (like grants no vision and is indistinguishable from regular wards) to place in the map and other trolly things like that

like unbalance the whole game for a day with dumb stuff

at least for a day

a new urf skin would also be nice

edit: well two urf skins sales are alright too

Boken

Banned

Einbroch

Banned
Riot has become so boring in the last few years. I mean, they're doing some really cool stuff (I'm loving Team Builder, the LCS scene is hopping, etc), but they seem to be losing their fun.

Getting rid of the stupidly enjoyable Journal of Justice, holiday events are just skins or just outright nothing...I guess that's what happens when a company grows.

The holiday events need the new Summoners Rift to be done before we can have stuff like map skins again.

Problem is Riot has been working on that shit for like 2 years and all they have to show are some leaked textures

Newt

Riot has become so boring in the last few years. I mean, they're doing some really cool stuff (I'm loving Team Builder, the LCS scene is hopping, etc), but they seem to be losing their fun.

Getting rid of the stupidly enjoyable Journal of Justice, holiday events are just skins or just outright nothing...I guess that's what happens when a company grows.
I'd take this:

Leona

Base HP Regen lowered from 1.8 per second to 1.4 per second
Eclipse ( W ) bonus armor and magic resist reduced to 20/30/40/50/60 from 25/35/45/55/65

...over anything fun.

Don't buy Malzahar, your champion pool is perfect as is]

Also Phreak teasing the Nidalee rework, who cares about seasonal events, that's Christmas morning right there

I finally "get" Nocturne. Totally buying him now. Lost my last game but we got outplayed + some DCs from 3 teammates every now and then. Ended up 10/7/19. Love Randuin and Cutlass on him, then punishing any squishy who get any slightly out of position.

I think gating Q mana cost similar to Kog/Kass R is enough. She doesnt run out of mana spamming spears unless she also spams W and E whenever they're off cooldown.

IDK I get some dreaded idea where they make her Q scale off missing health or something.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think gating Q mana cost similar to Kog/Kass R is enough. She doesnt run out of mana spamming spears unless she also spams W and E whenever they're off cooldown.

IDK I get some dreaded idea where they make her Q scale off missing health or something.
i think the problem with anything mana related is that she's already shit enough in lane for her to take many more hits

just raising the cd by a bit and making the spears harder to land will just make her less annoying to play against and imo won't make much of a difference in her laning

like i actually kind of like playing against nidalee but the hitbox is so bullshitty that it feels really unfair sometimes

Spears are already thin as fuck. Unless you want to make them like Jarvan's QE combo, that is - which is fine by me, fuck Nidalee.
There's more to me than hate.

The Miss Fortune rework will be glorious.
640px-Miss_Fortune_RoadWarriorSkin_Ch.jpg
Newt confirmed for suberb taste in skins

Best 520 RP I ever spent. Now just give me the Chinese splash art.

garath

I finally "get" Nocturne. Totally buying him now. Lost my last game but we got outplayed + some DCs from 3 teammates every now and then. Ended up 10/7/19. Love Randuin and Cutlass on him, then punishing any squishy who get any slightly out of position.

Nocturne is like my kryptonite. I don't understand it. I've tried tons of different builds and playstyles with him but for some reason I just don't WIN.

For some reason I can't get to lolking right now but last season I had a huge KDA. I'd get fed every single game but I had about a 20% winrate. So ugly. I'd just fall apart in teamfighting. Didn't matter if I tried peeling, hard engaging their carry, etc. Tried it all. No wins for me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom