• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

Seriously though, trick's build works if you know how to play the lane.

I'm sad that I didn't think of it when I was spamming nasus last season.

And I acknowledge trick for crafting the build but I give props to sirhcez for consistently showing a 400+ stack nasus every single game by 19minutes.

Nekofrog

Banned
sirhcez is easily my favorite streaming. not a rager, very mechanically skilled with his chosen champions, and very knowledgeable in all their matchups.

Top lane wukong has way too many bad match ups, and jungle wukong can get countered early (pre 6). He's strong, but he's no KhaZix, Pantheon, or pre nerf Elise.

Top lane wukong has way too many bad match ups, and jungle wukong can get countered early (pre 6). He's strong, but he's no KhaZix, Pantheon, or pre nerf Elise.
He can be "countered" in the same way Eve can be countered, if you countergank him you'll probably win early, but that's abouf it. He's not a bad duelist nor a slow clearer for people to take advantage off, his only real weakness is his pre-6 ganks.

The only things monkey lacks as opposed to the other top tier picks is objective control and the flexibility they have, but aside from that he's still above any other jungler in the game but the top 6, and he's right up there with Vi as the best teamfight jungler in the game.

SmashGizmo (Olaf rework) looking for feedback on Panth. Guess his rework will be swift since they bailed out on most of his nerfs.
vi is not even close to being the best teamfight jungler in the game.
I meant among the top tier picks. She's not the best per se, but between the strongest junglers she and Wu are at the top.

Repgnar

I got wrekt by a Pantheon as Elise jungle this weekend. Team was getting upset but ended up just farming and taking objectives and we started winning the team fights. I felt bad for my team though. Junglers today can have a big impact early game with just how much damage they can do while having some form of cc for their ganks.

Been playing Udyr as jungle though. Get elder lizard into zephyr for tiger stance then starting building tanky. Able to put a lot of pressure on lanes and take objectives.

brian!

vi has a hard time fighting the better ones since a lot of damage is contained within her q; you have to decide whether to bash em with it or run away and running away is usually better

she dies to most of the popular junglers, im prtty sure elise can still mess her up even after the nerfs but i dunno

zkylon

zkylewd
iA9LB16k7fjnE.png

funnest game i've had in a while

had really bad luck with last hitting champions (or minions lol) but landed so many clutch stuns i felt like a second support. got a wide stun (like one ball on each end of my e) on both the cait and the riven and they got blown up by my team

also our riven was getting dumpstered and we ganked for her and gave her a kill and she just turned her lane around

they even sneaked a baron and their nocture and nidalee were all over the map, in general it was a pretty cool game, lots of shit happening everywhere

also i don't know what i was building, i kept halfassing items for some reason

vi has a hard time fighting the better ones since a lot of damage is contained within her q; you have to decide whether to bash em with it or run away and running away is usually better

she dies to most of the popular junglers, im prtty sure elise can still mess her up even after the nerfs but i dunno

J4 is even worst. You need both EQ to do actual damage, and both EQ to run away.

WTF RIOT!

I got wrekt by a Pantheon as Elise jungle this weekend. Team was getting upset but ended up just farming and taking objectives and we started winning the team fights. I felt bad for my team though. Junglers today can have a big impact early game with just how much damage they can do while having some form of cc for their ganks.

Been playing Udyr as jungle though. Get elder lizard into zephyr for tiger stance then starting building tanky. Able to put a lot of pressure on lanes and take objectives.

I literally played 1 match as Pantheon jungle in normal to say 'wow I can take this to rank already" there's like no learning curve what so ever. Same goes with Kha (well I actually tried 3 normal games..).

Blizzard

Banned
I remember that chefshen. They seemed like a good player and a cool person. I hope they are a good chef too...do they specialize in a certain type of food?

zkylon

zkylewd
ibovpbcqqhnFND.png

theories?

skin? rework? pirate vs poros gamemode?

also ricklessabandon said "(...) it’s time to think about leblanc changes. lots to think about with her—should be fun~"

guess it was fun while it lasted. i'd love a rework of her q, point and clickers are boring.

Pew pew Sona.

C6OSlKE.gif

yea you carry that shit HMMM

Boken

Banned
ibovpbcqqhnFND.png

theories?

skin? rework? pirate vs poros gamemode?

yea you carry that shit HMMM

thats cowgirl MF

riottheflash tweeted afterwards and said its not april fools or skin related. its unofficial fun apparently

im thinking some kind of flash game, poro whackamole with MF. or amusing poro/MF picture

Speaking of April Fools, I was watching the trailer for the april fools of 2012 (League of Legends in 3D)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FOaOj-zmM

This game was really ugly, ugh. (I'm talking about the first part, before the "3d" effect. lol)

Also, in the comments of the old thread about this, it looks like Fisherman Fizz was first shown in that video.

Mystery gifted myself several times. Resistance Cait (already have superior Safari), Buccaneer (garbage, but I don't have a Trist skin), Bandito Fidd (already have superior Spectral), and finally Blackfrost Anivia (AWW YISSSSSS). I only need that blue/red Anivia and Noxus to complete my collection.

Leezard

I think I just realized that Vi is a better J4. My mind is blown. W = his passive, q = his e->q, passive = his w, both ults lock down a target but Vi does it better.

Pretty much. In addition, EQ is more telegraphed than Vi's Q. Jarvan is a tad bit more aoe focused though. It is possible for him to knock up multiple people with EQ, and it is possible for him to shut in multiple people in the ult. After the EQ nerfs it's ridiculously easy to dodge it though, so good luck hitting many people with it.

The trolliest ARAM ever. I realized their entire team was building AP, so I built 300 base MR on Annie, plus enough AP to pull another hundred or so from her E. Just frolicking merrily through fields of Teemo shrooms because I can, doing the laziest walk-up Tibbers initiations you've ever seen.

Boken

Banned
ok so j4 n vi have a short ranged gap closer n a shield
similarities stop there

J4 facilitates AOE teams so much more

Nah their ults are both lock down. You can use a Vi ult to keep someone in a Ziggs/Panth ult the same way you would with J4.
But Cataclysm is far more versatile than that. You can use it both offensively and defensively.

In Vi's case if whoever you ulted didn't die you probably blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom