• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCGeek

formerly sane
There's more to me than hate.

The Miss Fortune rework will be glorious.
640px-Miss_Fortune_RoadWarriorSkin_Ch.jpg

Damn I might have to play again for that skin. First ashe with that heartseek and now this.

Blizzard

Banned
So, I have been messing around on EUNE. Decided to level and get IP until I can try out Caitlin. Want to have a good go at ADC. So the first step is getting a good cheap champion.

One Sivir pickup later, and I am ready to roll. First game get a support Janna. She buys a ward. I think to myself this will be a good game, even at level 5 this person is getting vision.

Oh how wrong I was.

I did not play well at all, so I am being a bit harsh. About ten minutes in, having both died twice, I see what Janna has bought. Now has three wards, and two amp tomes. Not actually put a ward down yet. I am currently equal on CS with her as I am awful and she is stealing some CS. Another five minutes and many deaths later, she has bought a sight stone. No wards in inventory.

Still has not actually placed a ward yet.

I get a bit salty. Partly at her, partly as I am awful in this game. I mention about putting wards down. I ask about why they sold three wards unused.

"Well I have a sight stone now."

[dead]

No further wards were harmed (or placed) for the remainder of the match.
That reminds me of a Lee Sin recently, I think versus Darius. We were like yo dawg, can you please help buy some health since you keep dying to Darius true damage ult. Instead he kept buying damage and armor...and said he had bad ping a couple of time as his explanation.

The only things I can remotely guess is that maybe they meant they would not be dying if they had good ping. It was hard for us to figure out how bad ping made him buy all non-HP items and item components first otherwise. :p

Just lost a 4v5 ranked game placement with a score of lopsided by over 25 kills.

There are times when you play this game and you just can't believe how fucking terrible some players are. Like...even after giving simple instructions, like group mid, don't engage, kill towers....Zed just HAS to ult Ezreal under turret...who then blinks away, and gets blown up by cc.

And then he just HAS to do it three more times in a row and call everyone else dumbfucks.

And then your botlane just HAS to go 0-16.

And then when you say to turtle when they get up 20 kills, your team just HAS to engage off turret because hey, it's a 4v5 and there's no way they can win despite being 20 kills up, right?

This game...

Just lost a 4v5 ranked game placement with a score of lopsided by over 25 kills.

There are times when you play this game and you just can't believe how fucking terrible some players are. Like...even after giving simple instructions, like group mid, don't engage, kill towers....Zed just HAS to ult Ezreal under turret...who then blinks away, and gets blown up by cc.

And then he just HAS to do it three more times in a row and call everyone else dumbfucks.

And then your botlane just HAS to go 0-16.

And then when you say to turtle when they get up 20 kills, your team just HAS to engage off turret because hey, it's a 4v5 and there's no way they can win despite being 20 kills up, right?

This game...

Conversely, next game as support my Ezreal went legendary in 6 minutes.

RANKED.

zkylon

zkylewd
fBUBYYa.png

as if Tryndamere isnt the handsomest motherfucker ever

that hair is amazing

also played and won a ranked game for the first time in like months. the duo in my team (j4 jungle-veigar mid) were initially kind of annoying since j4 was camping mid a bit too hard for my taste (while their ori kept roaming bot), but in the end j4 stole baron, veigar got a quadra and we ran through their base.

gotta get to plat, gotta get to plat

Newt

that hair is amazing

also played and won a ranked game for the first time in like months. the duo in my team (j4 jungle-veigar mid) were initially kind of annoying since j4 was camping mid a bit too hard for my taste (while their ori kept roaming bot), but in the end j4 stole baron, veigar got a quadra and we ran through their base.

gotta get to plat, gotta get to plat
That's what you say now.

You won't like it when you get there. Worst division ever.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Spectate some of Newt's games and see the amazing Plat AFK plays.

The irony of mlgsandwichmaker playing Lux is not lost on me.

Lux makes terrible sandwiches, which is why only Ezreal will picnic with her, and he's only there to gab about boys.

zkylon

zkylewd
That's what you say now.

You won't like it when you get there. Worst division ever.
well it's more of a honor thing

like i was in gold 1 while my friends were in gold 2 and their placements just went a lot better than mine and they ended up in plat 3 while i'm stuck in gold 2.

i can't allow them to be better than me

also i guess it's a las being bad thing but why the fuck people keep banning freaking nasus lol

The irony of mlgsandwichmaker playing Lux is not lost on me.

Lux makes terrible sandwiches, which is why only Ezreal will picnic with her, and he's only there to gab about boys.
what did you say about lux's sanwiches :I

They're awful. Lux is a career woman, she has very little in the way of domestic skills, but she's highly paid so she can probably afford one of those nannies that does it all around the house and the kids end up secretly identifying with more than their mother.

I'm thinking French Maid Nidalee.

Mothman91

Really wanted to get a few ranked games in. Only did one, was a 4v5 by the time mid game went in. We were losing badly and our own Syndra wasn't cooperating and kept on threatening to afk. Their Fizz was gone, and all we had to do was get into late game and just win teamfight(which was going to be 4v5 every time).

Hands are too fucking cold, can't handle playing with cold hands.

zkylon

zkylewd
They're awful. Lux is a career woman, she has very little in the way of domestic skills, but she's highly paid so she can probably afford one of those nannies that does it all around the house and the kids end up secretly identifying with more than their mother.

I'm thinking French Maid Nidalee.
yea i can picture lux' cooking being all bad and ezreal and garen suffering in silence as she innocently serves them

Blizzard

Banned
So which champion can cook then?

I think amumu can be secretly a good cooker.
Chefshen is a chef as we learned.

I think Taric could be a good cook, maybe with an apron and rolling pin instead of a hammer. Teemo makes mushroom stew but it might poison you.

So which champion can cook then?

I think amumu can be secretly a good cooker.

Morganna and Lulu are known to be cooks of some fashion. Draven also claims to do it all, with style, which would presumably include being a superlative chef.

Graves makes the best terlet sangria this side of Hextech Maximum Security Prison #9.

Vel'Koz technically knows the recipes or at least molecular structure of many edible substances, and may have even disintegrated someone who knows which ones should be fed to which organisms.

zkylon

zkylewd
This cooking conversation just highlights how little content Riot has put out

yo league of legends is like dark souls man

you just gotta read them item descriptions

"Praise the sun." — Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE

it doesn't get more clear than that does it

now the real question is:

were do all the biscuits come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom