• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

well i just soloed baron with syndra with guinsoo, gunblade and spirit thingie lol

yea i think mid is all about rushing that zhonyas/dfg

A shaco did baron in less than 5ish seconds. I was planning to solo it too but when I jumped on it after it spawned, it was already gone.

zkylon

zkylewd
You probably want to ban Fizz just for the sake of your sanity, yeah.

Like, it's not as if anyone's tryharding or anything with this mode, but he just isn't fun to play against.

give it a day

i'm a hopeful person and all but people suck and will do their earnest to ruin everything that's great and fun and beautiful for some reason

in a day or two playing this mode will be hell because people will already have gamed it to oblivion :(

Boken

Banned
you cant lose in this game mode tho

you can only be 2nd place

maybe to balance it they shud lower gold from deth
i cant tell if its very snowbally or not tho

AcridMeat

Banned
Finally a mode where Galio is amazing. He's already fun in aram but he's awesome in this. Though the tenacity increase ruins his ult a bit.

Ferrio

Banned
Riven is fun as hell.. only problem is the CDs are too much. Your skills come off cd way faster than you're done doing them!

Blizzard

Banned
Finally a mode where Galio is amazing. He's already fun in aram but he's awesome in this. Though the tenacity increase ruins his ult a bit.
Alistar was the most brutal pure stun time CC I have seen so far. At least mercury treads tenacity stacks with the mode so you can get 51% tenacity,.

you cant lose in this game mode tho

you can only be 2nd place

maybe to balance it they shud lower gold from deth
i cant tell if its very snowbally or not tho

I'm not sure, but it seemed like there was some unlisted revenue source that isn't in normal games? Like, I was balling as hell on Thresh, just selling back things to try different pie-in-the-sky Deathcap/Zhonya's builds and shit. I really can't see how I would've pulled that kind of income without getting extra gold from some magical place.

Edit: Worth noting the Tenacity increase is useless versus Alistar since his CC is all displacement. Champions with spammable knock-up in general are probably a little much.

zkylon

zkylewd
i8f2cJE5olkvE.gif

maokai op lol

someone teach me to gifcam pls

lebonk's hilarious. you can actually proc q mark with another q. the cd on w is lower than the time you can distort back so it's actually 3s. ult is 4s. i'm not playing her anymore, so broken haha

Tizoc

What the hey rito, I was expecting Super Galaxy Rumble for my log in screen!

EDIT: Is Last Whisper worth using even if my opponents don't have a Tank? When it says it reduces armor by 30%, let's say opponent base armor is 50, it'd just take it down to say 35, granted my attack power would be high enough by then to do big damage, but is it still worth it?

Ferrio

Banned

EDIT: Is Last Whisper worth using even if my opponents don't have a Tank? When it says it reduces armor by 30%, let's say opponent base armor is 50, it'd just take it down to say 35, granted my attack power would be high enough by then to do big damage, but is it still worth it?

You generally want a last whisper always. People are going to build armor if you're doing damage.

If anyone on the enemy team is even half decent they'll build armor. You don't want to suddenly have to wait for 2000+g for a LW because someone bought two chain vests or something.

Leezard

Yes, you will need a last whisper, but you can get away with building it as a 4th item instead of as a 3rd item, and get infinity edge as the 3rd item instead.

Tizoc

Thanks for the info guys, I'll hold LW unless the opposing team has a tank.

For that matter this was the BEST game I've played yet:
Our Singed was our weak link but overall we did great. Took down Baron 3 times, I got double and triple kills, and overall I had a blast despite having 250 Ping for some reason...
kb49qYa.jpg

Thanks for the info guys, I'll hold LW unless the opposing team has a tank.

For that matter this was the BEST game I've played yet:
Our Singed was our weak link but overall we did great. Took down Baron 3 times, I got double and triple kills, and overall I had a blast despite having 250 Ping for some reason...
kb49qYa.jpg

No just build Last Whisper 3rd main item always. At this stage anyway.

Run barrier. Buy boots. If the game goes on long enough for you to afford it, replace them with Zephyr. I wasn't under the impression anyone built triforce on Twitch but I've never played that champ so maybe I'm wrong.

Just had some very painful ranked games today. Twice we had almost no communication on our team, was sooooo frustrating.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok who is broken in URF mode
khazix has been pretty awful so far. basically he has his ult in every skirmish and infinite q

also basically he doesn't need resets anymore so there you go

zed's been pretty crazy too, i tried playing against him as lux and i was all like

iwMv4UzPLVR2u.gif

FUCK FUCK FUCK STOP FUCKING MOVING AND LET ME GHUGHGGHGHHG FUCK FUCK FUCK

Unless you're completely stomping the enemy team, Last Whisper should always be your third item at best. In your example, if the enemy has 50 armor, Last Whisper will increase your damage by around 10%, and as a ADC that's huge, and it's going to scale even better with just the enemy's base armor stats.

zkylon

zkylewd
i should probably try annie. played against her once and she was shooting like 3 q's per combo, it was hilarious

I hear Fizz is pretty dumb. And LeBlanc, if your fingers can keep up with her cooldowns.
fizz has been permabanned so far so no idea

i've played lebonk and she's hilarious. it's not so much your fingers that have to keep up but your brain. i've played a lot of lebonk after her rework and like having shorter cooldowns makes her really strange. like, regular lebonk you distortion out and distortion back and that's it, but urf lebonk basically can always distort somewhere so i end up getting confused and popping all over the place in hectic fights

you'll also be shooting ult chains when you thought you'd be throwing qs and stuff. i had a blast playing her but at some points you just go ahead and say wat

players that went zed told me he as well is a bit too crazy for our sad non-korean brains to understand

I can't wait to get home so I can jungle Syndra. Never get hit cos of dat W cooldown.
just know there's an ult cap on how many balls she can shoot :/

Forget Riven. Karma is fucking amazing. I was 1v2ing Sivir and Gangplank. They kept freaking teleporting 2 other people to my lane.

4 second shield and 1.5 second speed boost on a 2 second cooldown. W+AA instantly refreshes mantra. Duels really amazing with the heal and constant shields.

Violet_0

Banned
That Earthrune Skarner skin looks really nice, but on the other hand he is probably one of the worst champions right now? His ult is quite funny but the duration seems very short, really underwhelming compared to Amumu's or even Vi's ult

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
you even get ip from these games. damn.
does poppy ult go on cooldown as soon as she uses it or as soon as it ends?

if the former, she could be in her ult every 12 seconds.

Nidalee sounds like the most fun - and annoying - champion for this mode.

1.2s CD spears, 3.6s CD traps, 2s CD heal and 0.7s CD Pounce, she should be able to solo Baron as soon as it spawns. Too bad she'll be permabanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom