• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to play Anivia in this gamemode, NOW.

No mana cost?
80% CDR? (Does this include her passive? op)

Oh my gosh. It's like a dream.

zkylon

zkylewd
karthus would probably be really dumb

or nidalee

like imagine the all of the mages just going for deathcap first rather than athene's

Repgnar

I may have to break my rule of no playing during the week days to give this a shot. Blitz hooks, knock ups, and ults are going to be stupidly funny. Can he keep his speed boost up 100%?

Wow

My last mystery gift yesterday was Blackfrost Anivia.

I tried one last time today: INFERNAL DOGE

Jk5TqOa.gif

So, I went into the Ultra Rapid Fire queue blind, and thought it was just a standard ban phase plus blind picks to get games started faster. I picked Thresh.

At first I was kind of salty, and then I realized I could just use my almost-no-cooldown Talisman to sprint into the middle of the enemy team and keep them constantly flayed up in the air while leading one of the carries around on a leash, and take towers just by spamming lantern shields.

Pretty silly stuff.

Newt

This just in...it's more balanced that dominion. Dash/jump champs everyone. Vayne is strong, Raka is strong, and Fizz is god tier.

It's all about playing Lucian and just dashing everywhere spraying The Culling at random menacing-looking bushes and suspicious rock formations nonstop.

So, what are the worst champions to play in this mode?

Katarina gets something out of it, but obviously not nearly as much as everyone else. The same with Yasuo, even if windwall spam is pretty fun. I'm guessing it wouldn't really wet Janna's whistle, either. Doubt it would make Renekton any more fun than Renekton ever is, even if he can benefit from the buff.

Draven, sadly, probably doesn't get enough out of it on-balance to measure up to ADCs like Twitch (so much ambushing, spraying, and praying) or Sivir (roar roar roar roar).

zkylon

zkylewd
khazix is just playable against like holy shit

also playing lux is just an exercise in futility

So, what are the worst champions to play in this mode?

Katarina gets something out of it, but obviously not nearly as much as everyone else. The same with Yasuo, even if windwall spam is pretty fun. I'm guessing it wouldn't really wet Janna's whistle, either. Doubt it would make Renekton any more fun than Renekton ever is, even if he can benefit from the buff.

Draven, sadly, probably doesn't get enough out of it on-balance to measure up to ADCs like Twitch (so much ambushing, spraying, and praying) or Sivir (roar roar roar roar).
i was meaning to play cassio

you could probably just eeeee without getting poisons off

but sounds like her cds are already short enough

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Kayle is sooo much fun on the new mode.

You probably want to ban Fizz just for the sake of your sanity, yeah.

Like, it's not as if anyone's tryharding or anything with this mode, but he just isn't fun to play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom