• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

I'll be buying Gnar bundle whichever way he comes out from PBE. Too cute to pass up.

AP Trist is like old AP Nidalee - only the person playing that champ is enjoying the game.

Nekofrog

Banned
ap trist is great until you dont get that one reset that completely messes everything up

and then the banshees veils start coming out and everyone stays grouped

bronze? have fun with it, nobody is going to know how to stop you

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Another Lulu nerf on PBE feels weird:
fk1X4Ty.jpg
Terrible. As if they didn't nerf W enough.

drawkcaB

yup, same.

too adorable

I've been looking for a top main forever now since I basically just plug in one of my junglers or AP mids when necessary, but after trying him out on the PBE I think I'll be maining him in that role. Finally found my top =)

Waga-waga-waga-waga-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Waga-waga-waga-waga-woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

drawkcaB

this is pretty spot on

i think they should just gut the ap ratios and be done with it

ap trist is not cool

wrongnames strikes again

I imagine Riot hasn't touched it because it hasn't become an issue in the pro scene the way AP Master Yi did. But it is stupid. Unlike old Yi Tristana would still be perfectly fine without those AP ratios.

Subtle

Even if they remove the AP ratios, AD Tristana is still a toxic champion. Idk why she's tied for highest base AS at level 18 with Ashe, but gets one of the largest AS steroids in the game.

pigeon

Banned
I'll be buying Gnar bundle whichever way he comes out from PBE. Too cute to pass up.

AP Trist is like old AP Nidalee - only the person playing that champ is enjoying the game.

The only thing I disagree with here is that AP Nidalee wasn't any fun to play either.

Jeff-DSA

I kinda want to start streaming/recording my games. I think my adventures in Silver are actually somewhat funny. I might just spam Katarina mid, no matter the match up and see how far it takes me. If I can't get mid, I'll go Fiora top/jungle and on bot go Miss Fortune. I'll call the stream Redheads From Silver to Slightly Higher Silver or something dumb like that.

Can't see how I won't be rich in a few months.

Ferrio

Banned
I kinda want to start streaming/recording my games. I think my adventures in Silver are actually somewhat funny. I might just spam Katarina mid, no matter the match up and see how far it takes me. If I can't get mid, I'll go Fiora top/jungle and on bot go Miss Fortune. I'll call the stream Redheads From Silver to Slightly Higher Silver or something dumb like that.

Have a catch phrase for every time you die and everytime you kill someone.

garath

I've enjoyed watching GAF'ers play regardless of level. It's MUCH easier to see things from an outside perspective than it is while playing it and it's usually fun discussing the matches. I'd watch if I'm bored. Lately I get a lot of phone time just messing around with a baby on my lap.

Just keep the datarate low so no lag for the viewer.

Blizzard

Banned
We should put up a contest where everyone who posts about Tristana has to play 30 games with her and record the results. If she's truly as strong as people suggest, their ranking should go to the moon!

Unfortunately I posted about her so I guess I have to start playing. :( I'll start once I finish my "fighter" badge in team builder and start the ADC one.

Ferrio

Banned
I've enjoyed watching GAF'ers play regardless of level. It's MUCH easier to see things from an outside perspective than it is while playing it and it's usually fun discussing the matches. I'd watch if I'm bored. Lately I get a lot of phone time just messing around with a baby on my lap.

Just keep the datarate low so no lag for the viewer.

We should have criticism nights. Have one gaffer play a game, every else spectate. When the game is done, everyone highlights the good/bad/awful/what could of been done.

Jeff-DSA

We should have criticism nights. Have one gaffer play a game, every else spectate. When the game is done, everyone highlights the good/bad/awful/what could of been done.

One rule...you have to say what division you're in so we can get the Silvers like me weeded out for trying to tell the Diamond dudes what they did wrong.

drawkcaB

I'll take you up on this if ever I want to quit League. That sort of demoralization ought to do it where countless in-game trolls had previously failed.

Blizzard

Banned
If there's serious input, this could actually be really helpful to me. I half wish there was some sort of "play against platinum/diamond" option that didn't hurt my teammates, so I could learn from observing better players instead of being ingrained in terrible habits.

(What's that? You say I could get the same thing by spectating / watching streams? Psh.)

One minor thing I have noticed is that at least I'm better than bronze -- I occasionally get invited by someone for bronze premade games, and I almost went through the game on autopilot, only to realize 25 minutes in that I had way better CS than I normally get, and I think way higher than anyone else in the game.

Leezard

If there's serious input, this could actually be really helpful to me. I half wish there was some sort of "play against platinum/diamond" option that didn't hurt my teammates, so I could learn from observing better players instead of being ingrained in terrible habits.

(What's that? You say I could get the same thing by spectating / watching streams? Psh.)

Just play team builder. You might even get some challengers

Blizzard

Banned
Just play team builder. You might even get some challengers
I've started doing that while farming icons, so maybe so! It just takes FOREVER for the queues though, typically waiting on ADC or jungle. I wonder how many people play team builder mode.

Subtle

This guy's videos are incredibly helpful. I'm sure his videos have been posted in this thread before, but, in case you've missed them, he coaches other players and is very insightful.

One minor thing I have noticed is that at least I'm better than bronze -- I occasionally get invited by someone for bronze premade games, and I almost went through the game on autopilot, only to realize 25 minutes in that I had way better CS than I normally get, and I think way higher than anyone else in the game.

Plat vs Silver lobbies are very much a thing that already exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom