• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Next game lmao.
8741695d1da81dd77a95f5a84cab612a.png

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently shiv is "cos waveclear" but i don't really get it either

most top ali i've seen have gone trinity then frozen heart

Opiate

I think on average, more people like the SR or ARAM play style, than like the Dominion play style.

I don't like the constant frantic back and forth action, like playing whack-a-mole. Some people do like it. Riot presumably caters to the majority interest more than they do to other modes, kind of like why modes like URF don't stay permanently.

No argument here. Dominion is clearly less popular than SR or ARAM by a significant amount.

I find SR to be simply too slow. It's totally fine if you're the opposite, and prefer a slower paced game. I didn't think you were slighting dom in any serious capacity.

brian!

it's triforce into shiv/tank depending
sheen is a great early item for him
tank/cdr stats are still great on him since only dumbos dont try to kite out his ult duration (tho often they dont have a choice)

atspd also works well w/ his ult, shout outs to when i jungled triforce youmuu ali

dood will be nerfed for sure tho

Dom is the best game mode in LOL. Seriously.

Years in and my opinion on that will likely never change. 3v3 is decent, but the jungle changes really fucked it up.

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't know dominion players were so sensitive

i thought bots jokes were standards for you people wth

#thoorinapalogy

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Gnar seems like the kind of champion that will never be balanced. I don't feel like there are weaknesses in place that make up for the fact that he has hyper mobility, no mana, hard and soft CC, HP% damage, and an extremely low cooldown harass tool.

Blizzard

Banned
I used the Ashe icon for a long time. Kiunch still has it.

I just played an ARAM as Zyra against Heimer + AP Shaco. We had Soraka for healing, they had Morgana + Veigar for CC and wave clear.

It was some World War 1 trench warfare stuff for about half an hour. We had the advantage but it still took forever. "Base, we've taken down 3 more Heimer turrets and 2 Shaco traps, 37 more to go."

zkylon

zkylewd
i have a hard time understanding how synchan ult works with zed ult

i never really understand if i get full damage or not

Blizzard

Banned
I hate the amount of true damage that Darius can potentially do with full tank items, but for all I know he may be balanced in terms of overall game performance. I feel like Darius players also tend to be jerks, ala Master Yi / Vayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom