• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new sona feels so good in tight corridors, i was like w+locket and then w passive on kat and bye bye aoe

she's still no nami but i really like how she feels during teamfights.

i can't remember if it does but i really wish the passive icon showed which powerchord is currently active. it's pretty hard to tell if active's up, even, since her spells are so "noisy"
Tank Sona is real annoying on Dominion. Wouldn't be surprised if she performs well in Twisted Treeline too (albeit with a more standard build).

Sofo

Gotta love when your Tristana is at 80cs at minute 28:48 (when we surrendered) and still blames you for not throwing the lamp (when she W all the way into the enemy team).

Man I always get the trolls.

Also, she took the lamp (which I just used to give her the shield) and clicked it to me. Almost dies because of it, I ask why she took lamp and says "Cuz YOLO"...

Doesn't help it was a 4-premade, and all our lanes were bleeding. Lee Sin's ganks were horrible and both Lee and Trist seemed to have a deathwish.

Idk, I'm all for a bit of challenge but c'mon. Also Janna and Ashe dive us, I throw ult with them in it, but since Trist just ditches me, they just stay under turret without walking through any walls at all (Thresh). Awesome.

I'm so salty right now.

Achtius

Criminally underrated in soloqueue. If it weren't for the fact that I really hate all his skins including base I'd be inclined to pick him up. Those lovely DoT AP ratios ungnhgnhnh.

He doesn't have much impact till he get some kills or decently farm

Edit: Oh god double post

Ocho

When I initiate a surrender vote and the situation is hopeless, and my team declines, I usually just leave. Since they're forced to surrender 3 minutes later, it counts as a defeat rather than a leave. Been doing this for a long time without consequence.

That ADC stereotype.

You surrender too easily, Newt.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Criminally underrated in soloqueue. If it weren't for the fact that I really hate all his skins including base I'd be inclined to pick him up. Those lovely DoT AP ratios ungnhgnhnh.
malz does so much damage its not even funny and a 3 second aoe silence is no joke.

massive mana costs though. scares me away. though i do have mana regen quints now....

Out of 9 ARAM games I played today, 5 had Trist. I went AD Trist twice and won both times. Other 3 Trists were AP, and it had to be on my team, all losses.

pls dont try ap trist especially against a tanky team

How do you guys build Lulu supp? Just started using her.
lulu support really fell out of favor but the build path is usually

SS/Frostfang > Other item you didn't build > Boots > Support Items (Mikaels, Locket, etc)

Always buy a scanner after Sightstone and try to always have pink wards after you buy.

Tizoc

Played 2 games with rakhir recently.
The first one, we won, him being Karma and me as Twitch. We messed up a few times in it, and I think we had a mid Tristana, but in the end we won.

The 2nd and recent match is one we lost and I even got a Penta in it as Fiora lol. While I found that I could've done better, the opposition was smart and CCed me to high heaven. Doesn't help that our (premade) Lucian and Braum never got a single kill in.\

I had my worst game ever on Vi today, and of course it happened when i played with my fellow Gaffer.

I'm sorry, Tizoc.

It's cool mate, was still fun playing with you. I should've messaged our Braum to ulti Vayne or Ahri whenever possible so that then I can waste either of them, and then we can waste the others.

Leezard

Why are we so prejudiced against dominion here? The game is quite fun. I can't get my SR fix from it, but it's still a nice game mode.

If only some ranked queues could be introduced it might see some more play.

Blizzard

Banned
Why are we so prejudiced against dominion here? The game is quite fun. I can't get my SR fix from it, but it's still a nice game mode.

If only some ranked queues could be introduced it might see some more play.
I think on average, more people like the SR or ARAM play style, than like the Dominion play style.

I don't like the constant frantic back and forth action, like playing whack-a-mole. Some people do like it. Riot presumably caters to the majority interest more than they do to other modes, kind of like why modes like URF don't stay permanently.

Leezard

I think on average, more people like the SR or ARAM play style, than like the Dominion play style.

I don't like the constant frantic back and forth action, like playing whack-a-mole. Some people do like it. Riot presumably caters to the majority interest more than they do to other modes, kind of like why modes like URF don't stay permanently.
That's not an excuse for shitting on dom, though.

I think people would play it lots more if they could get their gold/plat/whatever borders by playing it. There is a 3v3 ranked, after all.

Dominion is excellent training for mechanics and team fights. I played with some people that started with Dom and expanded to other game modes after a year or so, and they got really good mechanics from it.

Blizzard

Banned
That's not an excuse for shitting on dom, though.

I think people would play it lots more if they could get their gold/plat/whatever borders by playing it. There is a 3v3 ranked, after all.

Dominion is excellent training for mechanics and team fights. I played with some people that started with Dom and expanded to other game modes after a year or so, and they got really good mechanics from it.
How was I "shitting on dom"? I just made a joke about slow queue times, since I think Opiate has mentioned that at high levels, queue times are long. I then explained why I personally am not a dominion fan when you asked.

Leezard

How was I "shitting on dom"? I just made a joke about slow queue times, since I think Opiate has mentioned that at high levels, queue times are long. I then explained why I personally am not a dominion fan when you asked.

Yeah, you were not, it was not directed at you, sorry.

zkylon went a bit too harsh on it, I think

Moodmon

Neo Member
I take it all back. At low levels (I mean pre-flash levels) Nunu is absolutely amazing. Great sustain, and it is just so easy to take your blue and run to the enemy red. Then I can just steal it, or wait for the enemy jungler and just murder them. Good times.

Even tried one game as full AP Nunu. The full channelled ult is hilarious. The spell snaps, and everyone dies. Of course keeping them in it is a bit tricky, but I just love seeing those health bars melt.

Newt

Seems fair.
c28f6f9a0b863cfe0f763910ee505ddd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom