• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2412128ec24a00b4cf32fb76fd0c3885.png

sona the dream

zkylon

zkylewd
12AEC3BD70F4D3393D489E6ACF8C5AD2AA8DD350

this took way more time than it should what with all the games not counting and all. got hard carried by the irelia so i just played shield bot with her. we didn't once get out combo off since we were super terrible at grouping lol

so happy <3

i really like this idea, they should do like higher level icons for each role or something at like 50 games, etc.

i heard some ppl troll in these but i got matched with people i'd regularly get matched with in ranked games (high gold/plats)

this took way more time than it should what with all the games not counting and all. got hard carried by the irelia so i just played shield bot with her. we didn't once get out combo off since we were super terrible at grouping lol

so happy <3

i really like this idea, they should do like higher level icons for each role or something at like 50 games, etc.

i heard some ppl troll in these but i got matched with people i'd regularly get matched with in ranked games (high gold/plats)
i have the marksman and assassin icon

but i only play support and tanks

wat.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just had a Vel'Koz support that played out of his mind. Holy shit. I don't think he missed a single q or knockup. Straight up dumpstered a gold Vayne (I'm bronze III, though I haven't played ranked in months). Felt good. Had a ton of synergy.

New Lucian still feels like an overall nerf (though I guess that was the intention) but his burst is still awesome and he's my best ADC now.

Why is Vayne not better now? Maybe I missed it, but it seems like her winrate didn't move much after the ADC changes despite the late game ADCs being favored. She also seemingly hasn't gotten picked much more in LCS.

Why is Vayne not better now? Maybe I missed it, but it seems like her winrate didn't move much after the ADC changes despite the late game ADCs being favored. She also seemingly hasn't gotten picked much more in LCS.
Because her late game is not as good as Trist and Kog while both shit on her in lane and she also doesn't really bring much to 2v1s so there's pretty much zero reason to pick her in competitive play unless you're Rekkles and can just get 300cs by 20 minutes.

Her winrate is like that because Vayne players are a silly bunch and no amount of buffs will change that.

Because her late game is not as good as Trist and Kog while both shit on her in lane and she also doesn't really bring much to 2v1s so there's pretty much zero reason to pick her in competitive play unless you're Rekkles and can just get 300cs by 20 minutes.

Her winrate is like that because Vayne players are a silly bunch and no amount of buffs will change that.

Re: 2v1: Wasn't she used more last season when 2v1s were really common?

haha fair point about soloQ.

Re: 2v1: Wasn't she used more last season when 2v1s were really common?

haha fair point about soloQ.
She was used in 2v1s because the 2v1s were meant for her. She was strong at the time and lane swapping made it so getting shut down by the enemy bot lane wasn't an option. Nowadays 2v1s happen less often and they are done so your bot lane can shit on the enemy top and take a quick tower as opposed to just getting a safe lane, which Vayne isn't particularly good at since her early game is meh, and doing the swap just sacrifices your top laner while also giving a free tower/farm to ADCs that will outscale you.

kog and trist are harder carries late than vayne and unfortunately for vayne, kog and trists laning phases are much better than hers (range, poke advantage.)

She was used in 2v1s because the 2v1s were meant for her. She was strong at the time and lane swapping made it so getting shut down by the enemy bot lane wasn't an option. Nowadays 2v1s happen less often and they are done so your bot lane can shit on the enemy top and take a quick tower as opposed to just getting a safe lane, which Vayne isn't particularly good at since her early game is meh.

That makes sense. Thanks.

Blizzard

Banned

so happy <3

I liked that (so people say) you don't have to win to get the icons. So you can just practice without the pressure of having to win a bunch!

AP Malph cannot be stopped, top or mid. One game I even played ADC lol.

Untitled.jpg
Huh, is it really a good idea to get iceborne gauntlet instead of frozen heart? I guess it gives extra damage and CC, but I didn't know if it was a good plan.

I liked that (so people say) you don't have to win to get the icons. So you can just practice without the pressure of having to win a bunch!

Huh, is it really a good idea to get iceborne gauntlet instead of frozen heart? I guess it gives extra damage and CC, but I didn't know if it was a good plan.

Iceborn gauntlet feels like it was designed for AP Malph. At Least for my playstyle. You snare someone with Q, run at them and get the dmg boost on your E, and they are snared again, if they get away, Q will be up, rinse repeat. It's almost too easy to lock someone down. On top of that it gives you every stat you need - armor, AP, mana and CR.

Blizzard

Banned
I think Nidalee is pretty cool, but she's not a big tank or CC champion.

*edit* I'm STILL getting the half-second autoattack lag with normal 104-106 ms ping. I also got random freeze / disconnect bars the last game. It makes playing autoattack champions nearly impossible.

Edwardo

Yea I was getting a lil lag earlier. Phosphorus bombs were taking an extra second to come out. I was thinking it's because i have so many ppl in my house using the internet but i guess it could be the servers.

Jeff-DSA

Biggest waste of my time since Batman and Robin in theaters. I killed Rengar all three times he came to lane. Vi quit after coming to die in my lane and then came back and went AFK. Alistar went AFK. The rest fed. Good times, guys...good times.

tj1Uzh5.png

Edit: I'm 100% going to dodge when Tristana gets picked on the other team. It's not worth even trying anymore. You can't keep your team from feeding.

Newt

Biggest waste of my time since Batman and Robin in theaters. I killed Rengar all three times he came to lane. Vi quit after coming to die in my lane and then came back and went AFK. Alistar went AFK. The rest fed. Good times, guys...good times.

tj1Uzh5.png
Happens. Don't worry about it, a single game doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Where's that corki dude
Hit Plat so we can duo you nerd.

Just had the longest game of 57min where

Amumu,Annie,Gragas,Morg,Cait

Vs

Brand,Khazix,Nami,Lulu,Varus

4 people of each side had banshees veil and all we could do was slow push and force like 3 barons to get them to come out and fight. Those guys could kite and run from my mummy flash ults and Morg didnt get talisman until way way way later in the game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1487712883/38003864

In the end we all got wiped out but we managed to take all 3 inhibs so super minions finished the job for us. Brand being dead meant they couldn't clear. I learned that sometimes it's important to grab captain boots, esp if they cant follow up on a flash ult.

Newt

When I initiate a surrender vote and the situation is hopeless, and my team declines, I usually just leave. Since they're forced to surrender 3 minutes later, it counts as a defeat rather than a leave. Been doing this for a long time without consequence.

That ADC stereotype.

Ferga

Get back to diamond mmr after 10 or so games of hell

Then I get spammed with teams who are experimenting with roles in ranked. Fuck me.

Jeff-DSA

Had a weird one tonight where I got a two triple kills but both times it credited me with a double kill and then just a kill. Match history shows that I had three kills in each fight, but still never got anything but a double. Weird.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1487878418/210181856

Shows in the last and second to last big team fight that I have 3 kills, but my largest multi kill in the graph is 2.

I WAS ROBBED MEANINGLESS GLORY, RIOT!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
How do I get queued up with the same guy who went Revive/TP Zed and bought a pink ward to feed in as fast as possible two days in a row?

Ferga

Look at this OP team comp

Lucian was triple our trist's farm at one point (20cs to 70) and went legendary.

Didn't matter. Nothing could touch trist with anivia walls, maokai root and alistar cc.

Spoon fed trist a quadra kill and just stomped. RIP enemy team

zkylon

zkylewd
new sona feels so good in tight corridors, i was like w+locket and then w passive on kat and bye bye aoe

she's still no nami but i really like how she feels during teamfights.

i can't remember if it does but i really wish the passive icon showed which powerchord is currently active. it's pretty hard to tell if active's up, even, since her spells are so "noisy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom