• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Quick question- how active is the GAF LoL community?

Do I have to get Mumble if I wanna play with y'all?
Pretty active usually. At least it used to be. It's not a requirement, I haven't used it in a long time but that's usually because I'm not playing with many people who have it.

I kind of miss it to be honest.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That OP...

vmBFpJR.gif

I accidentaly put a mid masteries in my sona, my ally adc raged about I stole him two kills then he left me and went duo mid,I never played solo bot before but I managed to get some kills and we won anyway.

I did that once. Poor Lucian/Morg lane was just steamrolled by our Sona/MF combo.

Korten

Banned
Gentlemen and Lady's... Hell has frozen over, as I have finally escaped Bronze III and went straight to Bronze I. :)

Ferrio

Banned
How the hell did you find a picture of kogmaw eating a melon? Did you think of the joke beforehand or just happened to have a picture of kogmaw eating a melon prior and went "Boob joke!"

AcridMeat

Banned
Morello and sjokz both tweeting for germany

Both dead to me
Whoaaaa why the hate for Belgians rooting for Germans? Makes way more sense to.
Go Germany, I'll have my jersey.
I'll get Mumble tonight. Some of y'all should join me for unranked SR, provided you don't mind that 1) I suck, and 2) I lag.
I didn't know DoubleLift posted here.

A couple friends stopped playing normal SRs so I need people. Hopefully CRS is paying attention to invites tonight.

edit: Morello is a good dude. I talked to him earlier this year about how Morellonomicon was an underutilized item and he gave me a code. Then the item shifted into meta with the heal changes. Coincidence?

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
How the hell did you find a picture of kogmaw eating a melon? Did you think of the joke beforehand or just happened to have a picture of kogmaw eating a melon prior and went "Boob joke!"

Sometimes I make the pun first and look for/arrange images, sometimes I find a picture and try to come up with something.

For this one I already had a picture of Kog eating a melon and was going to do originally another joke but Costy didn't want to be banned so it got recycled into what is now.

Ferrio

Banned
Sometimes I make the pun first and look for/arrange images, sometimes I find a picture and try to come up with something.

For this one I already had a picture of Kog eating a melon and was going to do originally another joke but Costy didn't want to be banned so it got recycled into what is now.

Ohh what's the original.

Nekofrog

Banned

riot employees wouldnt get banned

unless they didnt disclose they were a riot employee

PHILLIP

Ashhong

yo wtf of course my first game has network errors. i have the attempting to reconnect shit on my screen

edit: 5 minutes later and i am back to the main client page..with no record of the game. riotpls

garath

Aww. I didn't even make the wall of shame this time. It's going to get worse. Baby boy arrived on Monday 7/7. Free time is a thing of the past. I'll try to keep up with the esports though. NA is still fun to watch.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
yo wtf of course my first game has network errors. i have the attempting to reconnect shit on my screen

edit: 5 minutes later and i am back to the main client page..with no record of the game. riotpls

Sounds like drophack.

CRS

Whoaaaa why the hate for Belgians rooting for Germans? Makes way more sense to.
Go Germany, I'll have my jersey.

I didn't know DoubleLift posted here.

A couple friends stopped playing normal SRs so I need people. Hopefully CRS is paying attention to invites tonight.

edit: Morello is a good dude. I talked to him earlier this year about how Morellonomicon was an underutilized item and he gave me a code. Then the item shifted into meta with the heal changes. Coincidence?
Don't think I'll be able to play tonight. Maybe tomorrow or this weekend.

Aww. I didn't even make the wall of shame this time. It's going to get worse. Baby boy arrived on Monday 7/7. Free time is a thing of the past. I'll try to keep up with the esports though. NA is still fun to watch.

Congrats!

That is a nice birthdate. 7/7
Bungie's day

i miss halo 3 sometimes.

then i remember how shit the netcode was.

It wasn't as bad.

Halo 3 ODST netcode... now that was really bad. I did have an easier time getting the vidmaster from H3, than the vidmaster from ODST. Oh well, both netcodes were shit.

Has anyone from NA LCS played Anivia this split? Or only froggen has played with Anivia, in EU.

I want some bird action in LCS.

Ashhong

Yup, drop hacked as stated before.

wtf people do that? i thought that was only if you knew the skype or something?

As long as its not on my record I dont care. won the next game but it was very glitchy/laggy. enemy leona even ended up disconnecting

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Guys. I'm back until Destiny. Who wants to reteach me this game? Also, I heard I can play Kog again now.

AcridMeat

Banned
Congrats! I hope you've said goodbye to sleep as well because that's not ever coming back.
Don't think I'll be able to play tonight. Maybe tomorrow or this weekend.
image.php

You joke, but I have a picture of me with DL at BlizzCon last year. I think he's amazing.

He's one of my Celebrity free passes, haha.
I actually like him and CLG, but they don't get much love around these parts.

garath

Congrats!

That is a nice birthdate. 7/7
Bungie's day

Congrats! I hope you've said goodbye to sleep as well because that's not ever coming back.

Thanks!! It's pretty damn incredible to be honest.

But yeah. Sleep. That would be nice. My wife and I didn't get any for the first 40 hours then managed to get 3-4 a couple times.

Gonna still try to play once in awhile. Don't want to decay back to silver Lol.

Achtius

I think I only played like 5 minutes of diablo with you and probably 1 game of league.

TomShoe

Banned
Damn fuck Engineering

Can probably only get into one game tonight

Watch as I go like 3/10/2 and go to bed sexually frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom