• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Meddler said:
Next champ's a top laner.

My eyes read top laner. But my hips read jungler. Believe.

Meddler said:
Still planning to test out a defensive effect after CCing enemies, probably with a greater effect against ranged attacks than melee, given Lissandra struggles in some ranged match ups . Hoping to put some time into that after getting some Urgot tweaks out.

God bless.

scy

It will require good positioning to pull off properly. I mean, I haven't tried the changes so Lucy might be terrible after the changes for all I know, but I imagine that his skill cap is raised quite a bit now. It is definitely a nerf and one might not want to pick Lucy into all bot lane matchups, but only that is fine I think.

Yeah, I'm sort of still hopefully optimistic in regards to it since I can't imagine it's a purely "theme over gameplay" sort of change. Just sort of noting that a lot of the discussion in general seems to be "simple, all you do is always get the best case scenario to work out" and that's a little flawed in the approach.

Magical Christmas Land doesn't always happen.

brian!

scy im plat 4 now this game is so easy
gDNEhVR.png

guys i downloaded a japanese movie where do i find subtitles

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
oh you mean give you the movie title? I had no idea what you were saying

it's called the kingdom of dreams and madness it's a documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5IM2IwA7FU

im going to go eat pho right now but thanks in advance my subtitle friends

i want the subtitles to also translate signs and things too

You sure it isn't translated already? Try right click during the movie is playing and turn on subtitle?

Leezard

Yeah, I'm sort of still hopefully optimistic in regards to it since I can't imagine it's a purely "theme over gameplay" sort of change. Just sort of noting that a lot of the discussion in general seems to be "simple, all you do is always get the best case scenario to work out" and that's a little flawed in the approach.

Magical Christmas Land doesn't always happen.

That best case scenario is only going to happen later as well, since it kinda requires E to have some levels in it for the shorter cooldown or you need about 15-20% cdr. That combo will not happen in lane. Maybe E-a-Q-a-W-a-E for an offensive all in combo. Exploiting minions to hit Q for harass the enemy will become really necessary for Lucian.

Tizoc

Thinking of trying Hecarim again, reading online it seems Elder Lizard is more favoured over Golem for him, despite him being built Tank.

how much do you need to lose to drop out of a whole division? I thought your MMR had to drop down a full division, like having Silver V mmr in Gold V.
Yeah. You basically need to lose like 80% of your matches to get demoted.

In practice this is more to deal with trolls and people that got carried, really. I have yet to see someone complaining about getting demoted.

You don't need those friends in your life.
jk.

I'm sorry to hear that, did you get the warning before being demoted?

No warning. Sort of knew my mmr was dropping when I was playing with guys in their placements lol.

Guess that's what happen when I keep stopping for a few weeks, coming back and playing ranked, and repeat. Should play more normals for practice and stuff but w/e. I'll try get back before season ends.

i don't get how Phreak can listen to exclusively league related remixes of popular songs while he plays

the only league related song that has ever been good is Nice Try Vi

CRS

There's no such thing as a good League song. I bet Phreak doesn't even listen to it. He has it muted for himself and on for the stream since he needs something to block is IP and RP values.

the only reason I mention nice try vi as a good league song is because Dunkey actually has some pretty good flow

and nah, he definitely listens to it, because he was just singing along.

like okay, I guess I see watching a youtube video of a league song parody and being like "yeah okay that was alright I liked that" but to actually be listening to them in your downtime? don't get it.

zkylon

zkylewd
They're not different :/ they're exactly the same type of situation. Adding weakness to a character that's strong in every area.

I'd take your opinion on board more if you played more ADC and if I thought you played Lucian whatsoever. I played a hell of a lot of Lucian. I know the champion inside out. I was signing his praises when everyone was sure he was shit tier.

This change will kill him. On paper, him having more mobility is cool. But that doesn't work in the reality of the game. And diversity is irrelevant when they aren't played.
hey i'm not saying it's not a nerf cos it is but fuck it if he didn't earn it

i'm surprised they went for 500 instead of 525, sure, but riot seems to think more mobility is enough, and i'd rather they carve him a niche even if it's not immediately viable or strong or whatever.

i thought you of all people would agree being such a fan of fiora and quinn

also not a fan of the "i know better" disclaimer on your post

This is the problem. That will not solve anything. That will make the champion weak, not healthy or balanced. That is not the way to go about making these changes, which is the entire point of the thread you linked :/
don't be so dramatic, slight changes won't make him weak or fix what's wrong with him but will tone down his oppressiveness a bit which imo is worth already

he survived perfectly fine to his w nerfs and everyone enjoys playing against lee sin a bit more thanks to that. just do it a little more as long as you can get away with it

everyone knew in like forever that nidalee spear width was fucking messed up and i said it a million times, you don't need to tunnel on sweeping rework changes, just start by thinning that shit up and see what happens.

all this finding a weakness story is fine but when the problem is right now and the brokeness is so blatant that bringing it down to decent numbers won't hurt the champion at all then it's just dumb not to do it

brian!

wtf no one hit me up with some dank subtitles
there are chinese subtitles in it already tho but im prtty bad at chinese
i take back my advance thanks, thats a lesson ill never need to learn again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom