• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's hard to have an opinion on meddler as he's made some of my favorites (synchan, lizzy, varus) but he also made ziggs

i guess he's 3/1 now so he's alright in my book but ziggs made much damage

zkylon

zkylewd
see xypherous did ori but he also did fizz

shurelia did lux and sona but also did ryze

seems like riot employees cannot make one without breaking one

zkylon

zkylewd
38398382.jpg

its so annoying when you can easily push down mid and win the game but your team insists on getting the last remaining tower and inhib

i feel like most games I play are 10 minutes too long

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah. You basically need to lose like 80% of your matches to get demoted.

In practice this is more to deal with trolls and people that got carried, really. I have yet to see someone complaining about getting demoted.

Yeah, that's true.

No warning. Sort of knew my mmr was dropping when I was playing with guys in their placements lol.

Guess that's what happen when I keep stopping for a few weeks, coming back and playing ranked, and repeat. Should play more normals for practice and stuff but w/e. I'll try get back before season ends.
Is there confirmation of the entire level thing below? Kiwi's rating must have been dropping due to inactivity really fast at gold level.

I also WISH they at least gave you a warning message, like "You're getting close to being demoted", so you at least know what's up.

The fact that there is literally nothing you can do about this is the worst part. Riot can be a lot of good things, but when it comes to community/penalties is trash tier. I don't think there's worse than them. They're laughable.
I might normally disagree, but this may actually be kind of true now since the Tribunal's apparently been disabled for the last few months. Is Riot doing anything at the moment other than automated chat restrictions?

zkylon

zkylewd
it really sucks that you can't use your accounts to post on cross-region forums and that you're required to grind to level 5 to even post there

i really want to like give my thoughts on sona or whatever but it sucks that i'm completely incapable to

how accounts and regions work in this game is really fucking stupid

Newt

it really sucks that you can't use your accounts to post on cross-region forums and that you're required to grind to level 5 to even post there

i really want to like give my thoughts on sona or whatever but it sucks that i'm completely incapable to

how accounts and regions work in this game is really fucking stupid
It takes like 5 bot games to get to level 5 though. I can understand complaining about 30, but 5?

SeigO

Banned
Huh I think match making is broken on my smurf account lol this was my solo queue normal game. Something doesn't seem quite right here. (?? Bronze/silver opponents) Is the game trying to tell me something?
o6fEchM.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Huh I think match making is broken on my smurf account lol this was my solo queue normal game. Something doesn't seem quite right here. (?? Bronze opponents)
o6fEchM.jpg
Normal and ranked MMR are different, so if you played a lot of normal you might encounter better opponents.

That's one reason why the answer is not as simple as "play teambuilder" or "play normals" if I'm trying to practice something at my level in ranked.

I almost wish there were an option to play against better players than myself who would be nice and teach me things, but naturally that's not fun for my team because I will probably lose.

SeigO

Banned
Are you sure? I thought I read some patch notes a few months ago that said your ranked MMR should correlate with your normal MMR. Maybe It was a dream.

zkylon

zkylewd
It takes like 5 bot games to get to level 5 though. I can understand complaining about 30, but 5?
yea it's just annoying cos playing bot games on 200 ping with free champions is no fun at all

i think i have like two games on my na account

i'll try leveling it up

i still think it's a shitty system and that you should be able to use your account across multiple regions

CRS

Let's play guess the champion game.

Kassadin
Shyvana
Twitch
Tristana (wild guess)
Alistair

-

Riven
Twisted Fate
Rumble
Corki (maybe Lucian)
Vi

pigeon

Banned
Let's play guess the champion game.

Kassadin
Shyvana
Twitch
Tristana (wild guess)
Alistair

-

Riven
Twisted Fate
Rumble
Corki (maybe Lucian)
Vi

Unfortunately you made the fatal error of assuming the plat players weren't going duo mid (and flaming each other the entire time).

Swain
Mundo
Master Yi
Tristana
Thresh
-
Fiora
TF
Katarina
Draven
Vi

pentakiru sona on sale next

fuck yeah

My RP are ready!

Megaman zero syndra would be cool.

they're doing weird champion+skin bundles in argieland, is it happening anywhere else?

what's weird is that they're also discounting skins individually by like 10%

edit: wow there was like a world cup event apparently? i missed this shit completely

10494352_754282547962125_8083370177851817661_o.jpg

so cool

The packs for making the riot soccer team are so expensive to buy a single one =S

zkylon

zkylewd
nope.

just the crappy soccer skins for lucian and other champs no one remembers anymore.
EVERYTHING IS BAD

I DONT LIKE NOTHING

UGHHHH

Is the Soccer Ward skin still up? I need to get it before it's gone.

it is in argieland at least

The packs for making the riot soccer team are so expensive to buy a single one =S
yeah

and 15% discount is nice but like seeing a skin at like 800 rp doesn't feel so tempting

Hero

this thread is kinda interesting, at least just reading the red posts: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4686014

what i never get about riot and lee sin is why they can't just nerf his damage a little bit. yea it's not making him have any more counterplay or be a more interesting champion or anything but it's just a simple quality of life for the whole game improvement that wouldn't break him whatsoever and would make everyone else marginally happier

it's low risk low reward but why the fuck not, just make your players happy while you work on the complicated nerfs

i still don't know how you people can enjoy jungling

it's just putting fires everywhere while getting blamed for everything and farming as a jungler is so boring

i mean my friends that like to play jungler is because they don't want to be shit on in lane which makes sense as we've gotten to the point where i guess it shows but still

When I used to play World of Warcraft I made a couple of threads that actually got maxed out when I wanted explanations on the state of the Rogue class (post Vanilla, obviously) and had quite a number of blues responding. Even some changes to the class I suggested made it around to the class, though it definitely took a few years even after I had stopped caring.

I don't think Ghostcrawler is a bad guy but I don't really appreciate his approach to class balance. I actually was not happy that he got hired at Riot. Lee Sin is pretty bullshit in the aspect that he has everything a Jungler wants and has zero weaknesses or counterplay options. Fuck that character.

Ferrio

Banned
A new top laner? Can you even say that? I mean... I don't consider champs to be top laners... just champions that suck at other lanes so they have to go top.

Oh well misery loves company.

I only played one ranked game today and I won, and I was happy to leave it at that. I feel like what contributed to my tilting on sunday was playing all day. Silver I is so close to Gold that I'm too focused on climbing instead of just playing like I used to be. Just playing is what got me to Silver I anyway.

Spent the rest of the night playing Ranked 3's to try to get some points towards the ward skin. Braum is too strong on twisted treeline. Also had some fun playing Vlad who I don't get to play often but really enjoy.

Did anyone knows if pentakill sona will get a rework of her effects after the PBE changes? I want to buy the skin but I already have arcade sona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom