• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I'm a little confused about Liandry's Torment. If I have it bought on say Nami or Sona for example, would each ability that damages an opponent trigger the 2% over time effect?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm a little confused about Liandry's Torment. If I have it bought on say Nami or Sona for example, would each ability that damages an opponent trigger the 2% over time effect?
Just...don't buy it.

Apparently the next Ultimate skin might be for Shyv.

The rumor says it's robot-related.
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

zkylon

zkylewd
froggen playing xerath on lcs, maybe if he becomes popular they'll fix the bullshit hitbox on his q

don't buy it on sona or nami. if you got like a shitload of money to spend and want an ap thing buy like zhonyas or spooky ghosts or something.

just think that mpen/%hp doesn't do anything for sona w and e

zhonyas at least makes your heals somewhat better and gives you a cool active to bait people with

tho tbh you shouldn't buy any of those and just get tanky+supporty stuff

i know rite?

fucking heartbreaking

it had to be ori :/

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I've now lost my last 7 normals, some of these I can say I just had some shocking play but jesus christ I've ben marred by allies disconnects, raging, lagging and generally sucking. Why the hell has this not been happening to my opponents?

brian!

tho i bet there are more complainers in the hearthstone thread than in league
like every card could be a champ to complain about or mechanic

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hearthstone thread is now little better than the Hearthstone official forums.

Which are like the League forums in terms of discourse.

brian!

i used to check the league forum at the place i worked part-time 2 years ago on my really shitty phone, but back then there was a lot of juicy gossip like chaox being salty that becca was with hotshot, or that tsm ate their dog hunter

league used to be pretty awesome, drama now is someone was racist or some team isn't adapting to the new patch too well

Ferrio

Banned
if lolo was more like doto there'd be ball skins

Orianna Portal Sphere.

also serious eats has a bunch of articles on seattle food
http://www.seriouseats.com/tags/seattle

if i was in seattle: http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/04/the-10-best-cheap-eats-in-seattle.html?ref=title
il corvo daily thing looks awesome

Thanks, price not going to be an issue. Hoping to hit up several ethnic places that's not offered here.

-Dim Sum
-Indian
-Tapas
-Any other asian place besides korean/thai/chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom