• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Idk I've always thought Garry was a pretty cool guy, but I haven't watched him a lot lately. I mean every streamer has their shtick, and he said he wants to get as many accounts as possible to Diamond. I think he's much less toxic than other popular streamers.

Plus he mains stuff like full AD Darius, full AP amumu, and he played Skarner and full AD lee sin before it was cool. He's legitimately a really good Lee tho. He used to play on his Challenger BR account a lot if that counts for anything.

doesn't necessarily happen to me but it's consistently happened to friends of mine

really annoying

dunno what to move to, i didn't really like teamspeak so much so i figured i'd give raidcall a try since my friends hate curse voice for some reason
Mumble.

In fact, you and everyone else in this thread who has used or still uses nasty-ass Skype for in-game voice chat should sign up for some disciplinary caning.

Thanks so it was suggested that I start learning some other top lane champions, I'm still trying to decide which ones. I'll probably go with Jax and Shyvana.
Secret weapon top Karma.

Kassadin is absolute trash for Dominion now. My pool of AP carries is getting low for Crystal Scar: I'm basically down to Sona and Janna.
Try poke champions like Lux, Nidalee, Ziggs, Xerath and Vel'koz. Karma also ought to be good.

r u sure ur not trying to post this in in the halo ot

No....
*checks recent trauma*

It was a feed voli that completely crush top and nunu destroyed me in mid and bot lane dunno if the whole enemy team were a full team but they reached the core at 30 mark but suddenly everyone recall and left us there with mid destroyed and the other lanes with the core turrets. Then they just go trought our base killing us but ignoring the core and just spawn killing us then run away several times.

Blizzard

Banned
Garry cheated and traded away the Ezreal he rolled for a Wukong instead. And he messed up both summoner's! It was good while it lasted. :p

Bungie's

I used to watch Garry's stream. I remember him saying all of his accounts got banned by riot and that he did elo boosting jobs long time ago. So yea pretty shady guy.

Sofo

Why is it that everytime we do really well on lane phase, it all melts and people refuse to just go mid and push?

Had a really toxic Warwick Top today, completely singlehandedly ruined the game (Vi wasn't great either). Kept complaining about my wards when they had just disappeared (and I was B) and seemed he was targetting me with the rage? I don't quite get it. Player base is so shit sometimes it makes me just want to leave this game. -_-

Why is it that everytime we do really well on lane phase, it all melts and people refuse to just go mid and push?

Had a really toxic Warwick Top today, completely singlehandedly ruined the game (Vi wasn't great either). Kept complaining about my wards when they had just disappeared (and I was B) and seemed he was targetting me with the rage? I don't quite get it. Player base is so shit sometimes it makes me just want to leave this game. -_-

Solo q.

I have climbed out of gold 5 a grand total of 3 times now and somehow I always end back up there. Losing a game because teams throw, losing a game because someone dc, losing a game because two people are fighting each other rather than enemy team.

And now I'm back to gold 5 0 LP.

Most depressing game of my life. Yep... 46-32 in a 4v5 loss. We actually almost won too.. i mean sigh.

f8ea3b.jpg

Sofo

Solo q.

I have climbed out of gold 5 a grand total of 3 times now and somehow I always end back up there. Losing a game because teams throw, losing a game because someone dc, losing a game because two people are fighting each other rather than enemy team.

And now I'm back to gold 5 0 LP.

Most depressing game of my life. Yep... 46-32 in a 4v5 loss. We actually almost won too.. i mean sigh.

Yeah this was a Normal game (I'm 24!) mind you, but one of the times, WW died while he was typing... It's like why... :/

garath

Watching RobertXLee play a little Lucian. He doesn't seem too bad once you get out of laning phase. So many dashes. Laning looked real rough though.

Edwardo

Watching RobertXLee play a little Lucian. He doesn't seem too bad once you get out of laning phase. So many dashes. Laning looked real rough though.

I played him in 8 games yesterday. Half of them were against other Lucians so it ward hard to get a good feel, but the others were against Varus, Twitch, and Kog. Lane phase is definitely a bit weaker and it's harder to get a full combo of skills off against certain supports.

Something I noticed too is that I've been leading in cs in most of my games. Maybe it has something to do with the changes and now I'm more willing to use Lucian's dash and other skills to grab cs that I normally wouldn't before, idk. It definitely helped that I had a Soraka support for a couple of the games.

Why still no fix for Urgot in the new patch? He's been dumpster tier for over a year now I think

Edit: Also why changes to some summoner spells but revive is still essentially a joke, yet still unchanged.

Tizoc

My brother who was big into LoL has switched to Doto and is getting his other friends and me into it.
Doto looks boring and their champs look even more boring. I keep telling him to join back into LoL so I'll try to convince him on that in the next few days.

For that matter, lost another Ranked match and now I risk getting demoted lol. Sink or Swim, I'm playing that match as Twitch...or Fiora...or Darius. Wish me luck...

Also Hecarim is really ass in ARAM...

Leezard

Why still no fix for Urgot in the new patch? He's been dumpster tier for over a year now I think

Edit: Also why changes to some summoner spells but revive is still essentially a joke, yet still unchanged.
I think revive is set to be removed rather than changed. I might be thinking of clarity though.

Revive was meant to be removed but people whined about keeping it so they could have fun with stuff like Revive TP Karthus

It'l probably remain as is for good.

Revive was meant to be removed but people whined about keeping it so they could have fun with stuff like Revive TP Karthus

It'l probably remain as is for good.

If they are going to keep it, it at least needs a serious rework. I believe the cooldown on it is some retarded 10 minutes or so.

If they are going to keep it, it at least needs a serious rework. I believe the cooldown on it is some retarded 10 minutes or so.
Like I said, they're only keeping it for use in fun, gimmicky matches.

They'll never balance it to be a viable option. For all purposes the spell is effectively removed from the game.

Blizzard

Banned

When people act like that, just hit tab and mute them. It will let you focus on the game and you can just watch the map for pings and try to coordinate that way.

If you're REALLY unlucky they will spam troll pings at the max rate the game allows, in random places, when the ping restriction is off cooldown. Muting won't block that. Reporting for spamming presumably won't do much since the tribunal is gone too. In my experience most people just rage in chat though.

Leezard

When people act like that, just hit tab and mute them. It will let you focus on the game and you can just watch the map for pings and try to coordinate that way.

If you're REALLY unlucky they will spam troll pings at the max rate the game allows, in random places, when the ping restriction is off cooldown. Muting won't block that. Reporting for spamming presumably won't do much since the tribunal is gone too. In my experience most people just rage in chat though.
/ignore removes pings.

Jeff-DSA

When is the Tribunal coming back? I've played a lot less over the last couple of weeks because my rate of crap matches has gone up big time. Trolls are out of control right now. I mean, it's ridiculous that in my last few matches all of them had trolls and AFK teammates. Heck, one of them started the match by saying, "going to feed. gg. just report." And then yes, he did nothing but feed and we lost. Another match had a duo queue that was just trolling hard together, feeding and blasting the map with pings.

I don't get it. They need to figure something better out to weed out the toxic players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom