• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepykyo

twitch.tv/pandagaf

doing some of my placement matches.

I tune just in time to see Ahri dc. Oh and Irelia and Ez hoping to backdoor by hiding in a bush by the enemy jungle and getting double penetrated for it. Like Ez didn't even finish typing his harebrained scheme before getting found.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I tune just in time to see Ahri dc. Oh and Irelia and Ez hoping to backdoor by hiding in a bush by the enemy jungle and getting double penetrated for it. Like Ez didn't even finish typing his harebrained scheme before getting found.

mm. liabilities of full tank sion is the need for other sources of damage.

welp, sivir time. hopefully newt doesn't disown me.

Nice OT, I need to make some time for League, real life leaves me no time to play for now. At least I'm gold. ):

The evolution of worlds.
KxjQWWi.jpg

Crazy.

Sofo

Nid's and Kass's cone abilities will always cast away from your cursor if you use your dash ability right before your cone ability.

Edit: Using Nidalee's Swipe and Kassadins Force Pulse right after Pounce/Riftwalk will make it so that Swipe/Force Pulse will always cast backwards

It also happens with Annie's Flash+W ! It's really annoying ;(

Happened to me, and seen it on Annie Bot's stream as well as Rockblood while watching QT's stream.

This one is worse because it's less popular, thus makes it sound like an excuse everytime it has happened, lol.

My name is now AD TF if anyone wants to add me. Figure it was a good idea to change it from real life info but I had no clue AD TF would be available. My guess is that it was used in Season 1 but then went dormant and became available again because ya know..."ad tf? report this troll". It's a sign I tell ya! On another note, name changes can be done with IP...about 14k, not bad.

Pretty crazy that the first champ has 265 games played and the next highest is 10 from Poppy lol

On yet another note, I was looking through TF summoner mains last night when thinking of a new name and found this guy:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/43356238

600 AD TF games played, Bronze 5, god I hope he accepts my friend invite. Brother, I have so much to tell you.

zkylon

zkylewd
so apparently worlds skins are gonna be

kassadin or singed for looper
rengar for dandy
talon for pawn
twitch for imp
thresh for mata

pretty decent

zkylon

zkylewd
you'll share all yellows and blues (get like flat hp/armor yellows and mr blues) so it shouldn't be so expensive to have the two basic ap and ad runepages

but wait until you can get tier 3s, i hear tier 2s are terribad

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just got an obvious smurf in my silver ii promos. So fucking dumb.

edit: oh and in my last chance promo game, someone in my lobby just said they're gonna feed all game. What the fuck ever. I'm done.

edit edit: thank the lord, someone dodged

Is AD Fizz jungle viable? I remember doing it a long, long time ago and I remember the damage being huge early on. I forget what I built. Wriggle's (the old Wriggle's), Sheen, probably a Gunblade, I don't remember. Shiv could be good for him?

Bacon

Is AD Fizz jungle viable? I remember doing it a long, long time ago and I remember the damage being huge early on. I forget what I built. Wriggle's (the old Wriggle's), Sheen, probably a Gunblade, I don't remember. Shiv could be good for him?

It was doable before feral flare nerf. I don't think it's very good anymore though.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah I'm fucking done with ranked. Endless toxic dumbfuck teammates. Like I literally just wasted 2 hours with 2 miserable experiences. It's not worth it.

Maybe next season

Bacon

Yeah I'm fucking done with ranked. Endless toxic dumbfuck teammates. Like I literally just wasted 2 hours with 2 miserable experiences. It's not worth it.

Maybe next season

Keep going! I'm living vicariously through your climb! Don't do this to me
man, you were my only hope.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Keep going! I'm living vicariously through your climb! Don't do this to me
man, you were my only hope.

I can't do it man ;_____;

The endless "why" and "GG ____ fed" spam along with racial and homophobic slurs are just too much. I've got a lot with work and school coming up, too. Maybe a mad rush the weekend before the season ends, but I'm done for now. It's just endless toxicity, even in games we're winning. I'm playing like trash now, too.

The worst part is normals is even harder than ranked. I consistently get high golds and plats and get wrecked (I personally think I'm somewhere around gold v, maybe silver i). I just want to have fun and it's not happening. Might just make a smurf. I want to work on my jungling and support mechanics and I can't do that with opponents that are that much better than me.

I can't do it man ;_____;

The endless "why" and "GG ____ fed" spam along with racial and homophobic slurs are just too much. I've got a lot with work and school coming up, too. Maybe a mad rush the weekend before the season ends, but I'm done for now. It's just endless toxicity, even in games we're winning. I'm playing like trash now, too.

The worst part is normals is even harder than ranked. I consistently get high golds and plats and get wrecked (I personally think I'm somewhere around gold v, maybe silver i). I just want to have fun and it's not happening. Might just make a smurf. I want to work on my jungling and support mechanics and I can't do that with opponents that are that much better than me.
You're in Silver? I'm Silver 2, we could duo. We'll win 61% of the games if I get TF mid. With duo we have a better chance of getting that (only 3 potential other mids instead of 4).

Fracas

#fuckonami
Do you do teambuilder? I think that has a different mmr calculator than regular normals.
Both. It's just too much. It doesn't help that I'm on full tilt right now, lol.
You're in Silver? I'm Silver 2, we could duo. We'll win 61% of the games if I get TF mid. With duo we have a better chance of getting that (only 3 potential other mids instead of 4).
Maybe next weekend, but I'm done for now lol. Feel free to add me, IGN is monsterfracas

Ferga

Whenever I buy a red trinket on my first back as a jungler and don't sweep a single damn ward in popular ward areas (besides bot), I almost rage.

I can appreciate good enemy warding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom