• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu0vupTpLiJdK.png

2 leet 4 u

Sofo

New Trist spikes earlier than old Trist in teamfights. Her E is really, REALLY strong you guys. Learn to use it.

I'm curious how her E works in terms of Spell Weaving (which works) but not the following Blade Weaving mastery. Or maybe you can only apply the stacks of Blade Weaving after it detonates?

It seems really strong, was watching QT and dear god a fully stacked E.

Also helps a lot to win most if not all trades in lane, particularly if you have a sustain support like Nami or Soraka (I mean Soraka by herself helps you win most trades).

Sofo

Tristana's W resets if her E kills the turret.

I think they said that was not intended but yeah, that'd be hella scary if it was designed like that. I am the first to love resets on Tristana, but yeah, that could be too much lol.

Jeff-DSA

I wish someone had just watched my last match. I'm pissed I didn't record it. It had every big play you want to make for as a Zyra support. Flash to save your ADC from a Caitlyn ult, roots to save a low HP enemy, ults in key spots that totally won fights, peel for days.

I've had much better numbers before, but that game I felt like I just controlled every fight.

Robby

Neo Member
Looking for a DuoQ Partner currently 4-0 looking to win the last 6. I main adc but fill any role to carry with the team. I use curse voice and don't rage or sound 12 etc...

Anyone welcome as long as you have a winning mentality and can preferably play any position but still carry.

League name hsnFearMe

6f4776498ccced4e93c5e31a0d75af61.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I wish someone had just watched my last match. I'm pissed I didn't record it. It had every big play you want to make for as a Zyra support. Flash to save your ADC from a Caitlyn ult, roots to save a low HP enemy, ults in key spots that totally won fights, peel for days.

I've had much better numbers before, but that game I felt like I just controlled every fight.
id watch your zyra games if my spectating wasnt broken. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
new trist jump seemed a lot quicker

also the e is funny on low settings, looks like trist is like having a convulsion

i really lke her new design and her new voice and the bomb thing sounds fun

even if she's a bit op i think rito did a great work

Blizzard

Banned
I'm not sure if I like the rework since I miss old cheerful, non-serious-business, Tristana.

BUT, her ears are super flappy when she runs to lane now, and that's kind of adorable.

Tizoc

I really suck as ADC now but I rather enjoyed New Trist. How should my laning phase be like? Should I focus clearing waves, should I poke enemy champs with my E but not stack it for max damage, etc.

Newt

I really suck as ADC now but I rather enjoyed New Trist. How should my laning phase be like? Should I focus clearing waves, should I poke enemy champs with my E but not stack it for max damage, etc.
Her E does way more damage than it used to. Judging by this, I feel you should go for extended trades with her.

Sofo

My gripe is that when she is slowed or has the Frozen Heart aura on her, she does this weird struggling animation. I wonder if it happens as well if a champion is out of your vision?

Tizoc

Someone explain to me why Hextech Gunblade is stated as a recommended weapon on Jax for?
I'm watching a stream of someone using Jax and they built Hextcech Gun+Iceborn.

I still can't grasp how laning with Trist works. I don't know how to use her E properly, I always either can't get enough stacks or overextend and get fucked.
Someone explain to me why Hextech Gunblade is stated as a recommended weapon on Jax for?
I'm watching a stream of someone using Jax and they built Hextcech Gun+Iceborn.
Gunblade hasn't been something Jax builds for a couple years now, and with the new patch it should be even worse since it lost AD and Lifesteal.

Tizoc

I still can't grasp how laning with Trist works. I don't know how to use her E properly, I always either can't get enough stacks or overextend and get fucked.

Have you tried just lobbing the E on them and only landing maybe 1 aa? Granted the damage may not be great but at least you can land some decent poke damage that way I guess.
Then again I'm trying to learn Trista and I've sucked as an ADC for a long time now lol.

you need a support who can hard engage, and knows the new tristana.
Well shit. Most supports I get don't understand ADCs at all and try to do stupid shit like trading with a Sheen Corki.
Have you tried just lobbing the E on them and only landing maybe 1 aa? Granted the damage may not be great but at least you can land some decent poke damage that way I guess.
Then again I'm trying to learn Trista and I've sucked as an ADC for a long time now lol.
That works nicely early on but as you gain levels it feels like I need to get more stacks to make it do good damage. I dunno, I probably just need to play her more outside of ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned
Well shit. Most supports I get don't understand ADCs at all and try to do stupid shit like trading with a Sheen Corki.

That works nicely early on but as you gain levels it feels like I need to get more stacks to make it do good damage. I dunno, I probably just need to play her more outside of ranked.

also, using W to get the 80% bonus damage proc on a fully stacked E is huge.

but again need a proper support

Tizoc

Dat cozy tron Trynda build
Warmog, Bloodthirster, statik, BoRK, Youmuu and Last Whisper.
EDIT: Dat Quadra for Yi XD.

Casanova

I wish someone of a higher ELO could spectate or watch a game of mine. Last night, with 80 lp and on a good streak, I had a fairly good k/d with Vi, successfully solo'd dragon 3 times, and got a ranked pentakill... yet we still managed to lose. The issue, I think, was that each time there was a "teamfight", my team would start them in the unwarded jungle without me there. I would be buying at base or at an objective and I would see them caution an enemy in the jungle and they would all proceed to blindly chase them. I don't know how to stop this, and I don't know what else I could have done to try and win the game, even though I know there was some way I could have won. There always is, I just have trouble identifying it.
It's starting to sort of get to me. I put so many hours into this game, just to end up in a bad game with people who throw the game like that. I fear that I lack sme fundamentals of MOBA's, as League was the first game of this genre (or any related genre) that I've ever played.

Newt

I wish someone of a higher ELO could spectate or watch a game of mine. Last night, with 80 lp and on a good streak, I had a fairly good k/d with Vi, successfully solo'd dragon 3 times, and got a ranked pentakill... yet we still managed to lose. The issue, I think, was that each time there was a "teamfight", my team would start them in the unwarded jungle without me there. I would be buying at base or at an objective and I would see them caution an enemy in the jungle and they would all proceed to blindly chase them. I don't know how to stop this, and I don't know what else I could have done to try and win the game, even though I know there was some way I could have won. There always is, I just have trouble identifying it.
It's starting to sort of get to me. I put so many hours into this game, just to end up in a bad game with people who throw the game like that. I fear that I lack sme fundamentals of MOBA's, as League was the first game of this genre (or any related genre) that I've ever played.
I haven't seen the game, but something you should probably understand is that you can't just back whenever you want. If your team is grouped as 4 like mid you probably shouldn't back.

Casanova

I haven't seen the game, but something you should probably understand is that you can't just back whenever you want. If your team is grouped as 4 like mid you probably shouldn't back.

Understood, and that is something I definitely should work on. It's just that, like my last game, I would be low health, and there would be say, two mid farming and one top. The top guy would caution that there is someone in our jungle, so the two mid and the top guy would proceed to chase them into the unwarded jungle while I was backing to regain some health. By the time I got back to help them, they would die because they were led into a trap. It seems to happen everytime, and if I say anything, they just start playing worse.

From op.gg "Poro Prince" NA server

The matches will be calculated after soft reset of season 5.
The Average MMR for this league is 778.
MMR
Very nice! Your MMR is considered higher than this league!
I know that is still shit, but it is much higher that the average in the league I got placed into...

So, it's like, no matter what I do in-game, my team mates are, more often that not, on different wavelengths than myself. They don't understand the importance of objectives, nor do they understand when and where to fight when ahead or when down kills and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom