• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

How did Sirhcez end up liking that minor kit change to Singed a while back by the way? I don't think I've watched him since that change went through.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Been really enjoying Leona. She's quite different after playing a bunch of Janna and Morgana. I like her all-in nature. Good times playing her with my friend as Kalista, using her ult into my ult for glorious long-range kills. =p

I didn't know that Kalista's ult can send you over a wall. My buddy and I are thinking that we totally have to try that with Thresh's lantern at some point. =p

Einbroch

Banned
Wow! Another Sona skin! Cool! It's not like she already has a 1350 tier one and an above average amount!

All comes down to money. People spend money on waifus. Ahri, Katarina, Sona, Vi, etc.

Don't know why you're upset now, though. This has been the worst kept secret from Riot in quite a while.

zkylon

zkylewd
really liked those videos, seems like she'l be lke female daft punk

doubt it'll buy the skin tho, already have all the others and i don't have that much rp to spare

Apparently Ahri is stupidly good right now

godbless

Yeah, I'm enjoying playing with her so much! Her Q is so usefull. And I love how her W works like Lucian's passive. No more dmg wasted.

I do wonder why Riot decided to give more dmg to W instead of Q. Since they did nerf W before because it didn't have counterplay or something. (I'm not sure since this was in Season 3, wasn't it?) I guess because of the true damage. but w/e.

zkylon

zkylewd
polycount contestresults: http://www.polycount.com/riotcontest2014winners/

so much more good shit in the contest, but pretty pictures...

mr.jpg

I wish Riot would stop giving compensatory buffs. Nerf something, then buff.
But she was already getting nerfed with removal of DFG. Ahri was balanced around DFG existing, there was no way she would be fine without it specially considering she wasn't even a top tier pick.

Leezard

But she was already getting nerfed with removal of DFG. Ahri was balanced around DFG existing, there was no way she would be fine without it specially considering she wasn't even a top tier pick.

She was a top tier pick all right.

They didn't necessarily want to nerf Ahri, just change her play style. Maybe she got a bit too strong, but she'll just get a nerf in the next patch or two in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom