• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
played my first jayce game in forever last night. lost, but it was close. i was noticing that my shockblasts weren't accelerating through my acceleration gates sometimes and figured it was because i hadn't played him in a while and was just missing them, then a reddit post pops up the next day about it being bugged out.

slightly reassuring, it's sad to see the Q go through the gate and still have it end up being a pea shooter poof.

Leezard

PBE stuff:

Runaan's Hurricane
UNIQUE passive's bolts now deals (.5 AD) from 10 + (.5 AD) to up to 2 enemies near the target.
New UNIQUE Passive added - "Basic attacks deal an additional 10 physical damage on hit."
The difference is that you get 10 extra bonus damage on your regular shots that are not Runaan's bolts.¨A slight buff.

Recurve Bow
Is now a recipe item that builds out of [Dagger + Dagger + 200 gold].
Total cost increased to 1100g from 900g.
Now includes "UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks deal an additional 10 physical damage on hit."
Recurve bow also gains extra damage.

Blade of the Ruined King
Now builds out of Bilgewater Cutlass + Recurve Bow instead of two Daggers.
Total cost unchanged, Recipe price adjusted.

Enchantment: Devourer
Now builds out of HM Update + Recurve bow instead of two Daggers.
Total cost unchanged, Recipe price adjusted.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
PBE stuff:

The difference is that you get 10 extra bonus damage on your regular shots that are not Runaan's bolts.¨A slight buff.

Recurve bow also gains extra damage.
Cool, I always wanted a bow made out of daggers. Now if I can get my Long sword to build into a pickaxe and then to a BFS ill be happy.

Bork gets a smoother build path thanks to this, and a slightly smoother power spike. Vayne will be happy.

Zed too one thing I always hated about bork was once you get cutlass the two dagger are so useless to you for 900 gold, and even once you get those two you still don't have a finish Bork (I believe another 900 to finish it).

Fracas

#fuckonami
dNuJKDg.png

what in the fuck

Also that game made me finally realize how absurdly strong blitzkrieging/sieging is in low elo. Our other lanes were getting dunked early game, I took bot tower ASAP and sieged mid while our Rumble caught up in farm. Drew 4 of the other team's attention just chucking missiles and taking shots at the turret. Completely took over the game.

Does everyone in that game not know that their been a few patches? Did they not get the memo of tank meta?

I'm so jealous I love that fighter jungler meta.

bokn

Banned
dNuJKDg.png

what in the fuck

Also that game made me finally realize how absurdly strong blitzkrieging/sieging is in low elo. Our other lanes were getting dunked early game, I took bot tower ASAP and sieged mid while our Rumble caught up in farm. Drew 4 of the other team's attention just chucking missiles and taking shots at the turret. Completely took over the game.

should've lost and blamed it on the no flash

So I always hear about you guys talking about Yasuo feeding and such, but I never believed you. Every time he's on the enemy team, my team didn't know how to deal with him. Even if he lost lane horribly he scaled into a monster.

But I just got through a ranked game with a 1/8 Yasuo on the enemy team who gave up and just started feeding. I don't understand why people do that.

Blizzard

Banned
They're doing some party ip boost this weekend. 300 percent ip or something like that for 4-man premades. Other percentages for different numbers of premades.
Ah thanks. That's pretty precisely the Ludum Dare game jam weekend so I won't be able to take advantage. Fortunately I finally unlocked all the champions after years of grinding IP, so more IP is not a huge priority anymore.

I don't get much satisfaction out of playing ADC even when I do good but one thing that makes me feel really good is when they gank you and you turn around with the 2v3.

God bless Lucian. I felt like Forgiven for a second.

Luden's Echo is an amazing item on manaless champs with spammable poke. Just won a 4v5 ARAM with AP Rek'Sai.

IvIW6U2.png

Honestly, her burrowed Q is 10 times more annoying than a Nidalee spear. It's near un-dodgeable and has some AoE to boot. I need to try Luden's Shyvana out when I can. Her E does 220 magic damage with decent scaling + passes through minions and hits multiple targets.

Luden's Echo is an amazing item on manaless champs with spammable poke. Just won a 4v5 ARAM with AP Rek'Sai.

IvIW6U2.png

Honestly, her burrowed Q is 10 times more annoying than a Nidalee spear. It's near un-dodgeable and has some AoE to boot. I need to try Luden's Shyvana out when I can. Her E does 220 magic damage with decent scaling + passes through minions and hits multiple targets.

It was worse when her burrowed Q scaled with 100% AP. It was super annoying back in Poro King.

Blizzard

Banned
Who the fuck feeds.
Who the fuck...
THIS WAS NOT WORTH 70 MINUTES
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1145097387/205390904?tab=overview

I CAN'T CARRY THIS GAME WHEN YOU ALL GO FARMING THE CAMPS AFTER ACING. FUCK'S SAKE I DO 0 DAMAGE TO TURRETS.
I know this won't make you feel better, but if you have a lot of AP (apparently the formula is 40% of your AP in damage if 40% AP > AD), that's used for tower damage instead, so just hitting them should still help.

You could also get a lich bane if you're destroying people and want to be cheesy. :p

Tizoc

I know this won't make you feel better, but if you have a lot of AP (apparently the formula is 40% of your AP in damage if 40% AP > AD), that's used for tower damage instead, so just hitting them should still help.

You could also get a lich bane if you're destroying people and want to be cheesy. :p

Honestly the draggin of the match really bummed me out to the point that I just don't want to risk dieing by tyring to take a turret and then waiting 70 seconds just so I can waste another 3 minutes defending the base.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm playing a new champion each day and it's been pretty fun so far.

Zed was especially fun, though I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing aside from the build path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom