• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

It was in this patch but it didn't go live until today I think. Now you get to know if the person is playing ranked and the exact timer on the match plus some other stuff, it's pretty cool.

That's awesome. Maybe I can actually start playing with friends again :p

bidguy

Banned
great, first two promo games for gold and i lost both

now i gotta win 3 in a row. no pressure at all

edit: meh ill just try to salvage some lp theres no way i can win those three

Newt

Getting peeled for feels so good ;3.
6ec9e5bdcbdbbd4af17012cdca5313cc.png

bidguy

Banned
my connection dropped during champ select

that means i lost lp and the promos right ? not even gonna bother looking

zkylon

zkylewd
Lissandra
Ice Shard (Q) damage lowered to 70/100/130/160/190 from 75/110/145/180/215

hmm

(also nerfs to vi, nidalee, nautilus buffs, skarner buffs, voli buffs, xin zhao buffs, zac buffs, gragas buffs and new jungle tank items)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lissandra

hmm

(also nerfs to vi, nidalee, nautilus buffs, skarner buffs, voli buffs, xin zhao buffs, zac buffs, gragas buffs and new jungle tank items)

fuck

Bacon

Lissandra

hmm

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
base%2Bchoturn.jpg

cho looking good

wish he was a bit smoother tho, he looks too dirty

also apparently tank enchant is now sunfire cape:
Enchantment : Cinderhulk
+350 Health
+25% Bonus Health
UNIQUE Passive - Immolate: While in combat, deals 15 (+1 per champion level) magic damage a second to nearby enemies. This increases up to 100% based on time in combat.

That won't really change much lol

If they want to nerf Vi, they need to touch the W damage.

just saying, it's not only 5ms

+350 Health
+25% Bonus Health
UNIQUE Passive - Immolate: While in combat, deals 15 (+1 per champion level) magic damage a second to nearby enemies. This increases up to 100% based on time in combat.
I can feel Crab's disdain already

zkylon

zkylewd
drawkab where you at you're missing the tank hentai

also random tristana buff that's most certainly not gonna be a terrible decision:
Tristana
Rapid Fire (Q) New Effect: Rapid Fire's cooldown is reduced by 1 second each time Tristana basic attacks an enemy marked with Explosive charge

also random tristana buff that's most certainly not gonna be a terrible decision:
Well it makes sense, she has this whole combo kit and her Q is just there. Not that 4 seconds will change much.

Also
Nautilus
Riptide [E] - AP Ratio now .3 (down from .5) and now slows for 1.3 seconds (down from 2). Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 (down from 60/70/80/90/100). Cooldown reduced to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 (down from 10 seconds across all ranks)
Titan's Wrath [W] - Now deals 15/30/45/60/75 (down from 40/55/70/85/100)
Gonna need some major context on those W changes lol

zkylon

zkylewd
naut buffs look questionable

full list:
Vi
Movement speed reduced to 345 (down from 350)
Assault and Battery [R] - Damage reduced to 150/300/450 (down from 200/325/450)

Gragas
Base mana increased to 400 from 299.96
Drunken Rage [W[] - Maximum damage to monsters raised to 300 (up from 250)

Lissandra
Ice Shard [Q] - Now deals 70/100/130/160/190 (down from 75/110/145/180/215)

Nautilus
Riptide [E] - AP Ratio now .3 (down from .5) and now slows for 1.3 seconds (down from 2). Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 (down from 60/70/80/90/100). Cooldown reduced to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 (down from 10 seconds across all ranks)
Titan's Wrath [W] - Now deals 15/30/45/60/75 (down from 40/55/70/85/100)

Nidalee
Bushwhack [W] - No longer deals bonus damage based on current health

Skarner
Crystal Slash [Q] - Now deals 20/30/40/50/60 damage (up from 18/28/38/48/58) physical damage and then magic damage when it is charged.
Fracture [E] - Now deals 40/75/110/145/180 damage (up from 40/60/80/100/120)

Tristana
Rapid Fire [Q] - Cooldown is now lowered by 1 second each time Tristana basic attacks an enemy marked with explosive charge

Urgot
Terror Capacitor [W] - Shield now also gains 5% of his maximum mana (+0.8) as part of the shield

Volibear
Frenzy [W] - Frenzy's cooldown is lowered by 50% if he uses it on a monster (will be determined soon)

Xin Zhao
Audacious Charge [E] - Now deals 70/115/160/205/250 damage (up from 70/105/140/175/210)
Battle Cry [W] - Now heals him for 30/35/40/45/50 (up from 26/32/38/44/50)

Zac
Elastic Slingshot [E] - Knock up is now 1 second (up from .5 seconds)

Azir
Solider range increased to 375 from 325

Musician

E used to be
RANGE: 600
COST: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana
COOLDOWN: 10
Magic Damage per Wave: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 50% AP)
Slow: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50%
Enemies take 50% less damage from explosions beyond the first that hits them.
Maximum Magic Damage: 120 / 200 / 280 / 360 / 440 (+ 100% AP)
Slow decay 2 seconds

Will now be

RANGE: 600
COST: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 mana
COOLDOWN: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4
Magic Damage per Wave: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 30% AP)
Slow: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50%
Enemies take 50% less damage from explosions beyond the first that hits them.
Maximum Magic Damage: 120 / 200 / 280 / 360 / 440 (+ 100% AP)
Slow decay 1.3 seconds

With 40% CDR you'll get down to 2.4 second CD.

220 dmg
50% slow over 1.3 seconds
Every 2.4 seconds

I'll take the W nerf every day.

naut buffs look questionable

Yeah, I doubt it'll go through. One can hope though! Someone needs to take my jungler spot after Kayle got shafted.

Blizzard

Banned
Wait, so the Nautilus buff consists of a weaker W and E...but you can use E more often?

That seems like an outright nerf to getting any sort of burst damage out of Nautilus, which was one of the nice things about him.

Sande

Our team has Ezreal, Tryndamere and Sona premade bot. I should have stayed in ranked.
Edit: Nevermind, they were trolling. Still, Trynd support...

Musician

Wait, so the Nautilus buff consists of a weaker W and E...but you can use E more often?

That seems like an outright nerf to getting any sort of burst damage out of Nautilus, which was one of the nice things about him.

What? Nautilus isn't about burst at all.

Blizzard

Banned
Is the invisible spear exclusive to Headhunter Nid?
I didn't notice anyone else replying, but I think that's the case? I really dislike that skin, and I think I've heard people say the spears sometimes go through minions with it too.

Finally unlocked all champions with just IP, been playing since beta haha
Congratulations! I finally got Aatrox and only have Zac left. But, I have 2057 IP and Bard is about to come out, so it'll still be another month or so before I can finish the pokemons.

What? Nautilus isn't about burst at all.
It was fun to surprise people with the W + E damage as a gimmick top lane or ARAM AP build. I'm just not sure how much this Nautilus change will help him, but I'm happy if I end up being wrong.

Musician

It was fun to surprise people with the W + E damage as a gimmick top lane or ARAM AP build.

Ah. That explains it. Heck, it even took me a while to realize that the nerfed damage was a lowered ap-ratio, not base dmg, because who the hell builds ap on nautilus anyway?

Tizoc

At least it'll help him clear minion waves better? Just a thought :p

That Urgt change is interesting though.

Not too sure about those W changes for naut but the E changes seem nice. Seems like Riot wants him maxing E instead of W.

Xin changes are kinda whatever

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
+350 Health
+25% Bonus Health
sion and sej are going to be doing so much damage just by existing in the enemy teams line.

drawkcaB

drawkab where you at you're missing the tank hentai

Sorry. There's a mess on the walls around the computer I had to tend to.

Really surprised at the Nautilus changes (because I think they might be OP as hell if there aren't more changes than what's listed). Most people don't realize this, but:

Active: Nautilus slams the ground, causing a ring of explosions to radiate out from him in 3 waves. Each explosion deals magic damage to enemies in the area and Slow icon slows them, decaying over 2 seconds.

The three blasts overlap each other a little bit. In practical terms it means that Nautilus is quite a bit more likely to hit you for two blasts than one*, so the 220 rank 5 damage is misleading. You're more likely to be hit by 2 blasts (330 damage). It's easy to miss because by the time Nautilus has a few ranks in E his damage is already tapering off because he isn't building AP and he's generally attacking bruisers/tanks while peeling.

*larger champions (e.g. Trundle sized and up) will generally take all three blasts if Naut lands an AA at max AA range then Es immediately after.

So...thanks for the 330 AoE nuke on a 4 second CD Riot!

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah it's true if you max e first now you'll have a lot of damage

i wonder if he'll be a laner now, that's a lot of waveclear he just got

If you can weather the opponent's early game, yes absolutely possible in top lane.

I will eat your babies bitch!

an extra four health per W proc might as well be nothing. The E change is definitely nice for his clear though. Just doesn't seem like one of those changes that's extremely noticeable.

Negaduck

Phew. Voli buff is more quality of life than a straight buff. Most times I just don't bit jungle camps if I'm ganking because of the cool down.

I was worried he got buffed.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The text in the post is a little hard to parse. When they say "mini sunfire aura (now the immolate aura)" they don't mean that Sunfire ALSO has that aura, right?

i don't believe sunfire's passive has a name, so unless there's a patchnote giving it a name they should both work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom