• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Funny, I just finished a Kayle game.

I dunno, you could say Kayle doesn't take much skill, but when I see players like Wickd play Kayle it leads me to believe she does.

haha messing with you (lol)

it's pretty crazy when like pros play bad with champions you like tho

like watching like play lizzy was depressing as fuck haha

Leezard

Tips for playing against a Nunu: keep the drake warded at 3.30 and onwards. If he attempts to solo the drake at lvl3/4 as many Nunus do, enjoy your kill and free dragon.

zkylon

zkylewd
Warching Cris throw Equalizers onto unpassable terrain over and over made me very sad.
haha outch

i think link as lizzy is the one that made me like feel pain haha

trying to think anyone else playing my champions but nah

i do get lovestruck when i see faker play ori tho

subtles

haha outch

i think link as lizzy is the one that made me like feel pain haha

trying to think anyone else playing my champions but nah

i do get lovestruck when i see faker play ori tho

I do wish he played her more, he's absolutely majestic on the champion. It may even be his best one. I'm actually watching a few of his recent Ori games at the moment.

wow

i just matched up against sirhcez

my irelia vs his nasus

im fucked

I'm rooting for you.

Edit: Oh snap. Jinxed.

Leezard

Braum is such a free lane.
FoZeczv.jpg
Both Sion and Orianna were supports mains, but it worked out in champ select as we were all friendly.

Leezard

Can Kayle really support? I tried but I dont find her suitable for that role at all

It's bad compared to the conventional supports. Her heal is bad and she is not very good at poking, which means you pretty much give up the lane for free unless the enemies don't know how to exploit a weak lane.

zkylon

zkylewd
I do wish he played her more, he's absolutely majestic on the champion. It may even be his best one. I'm actually watching a few of his recent Ori games at the moment.
yea, i def miss his ori, i hope he goes back to her soon

Zky, do you think Yasuo is lame too?
i dunno, he's kind of cool looking with the flute and the katana and he's shirtless so he's got a few things going for him but i don't like his super serious personality or whatever

i kinda didn't like synchan either at first because of that, but between all the comics i've read, specially that zed x synchan series, i've come to appreciate her design a bit more, even tho i think it's pretty bad

i do love bare feet tho

Reporting in.

i love that artist

Just re-installed and started playing again after a few years of moba downtime. ARAM is pretty fun even if I tend to lose!

I have a bunch of characters from when I used to play, but does anyone have any suggestions for interesting or easy-ish characters to learn from Jayce onwards? All those are pretty much new to me.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just re-installed and started playing again after a few years of moba downtime. ARAM is pretty fun even if I tend to lose!

I have a bunch of characters from when I used to play, but does anyone have any suggestions for interesting or easy-ish characters to learn from Jayce onwards? All those are pretty much new to me.
some i'd say are fun and simple would be:
diana - mid laner, tanky assassin, she's pretty satisfying to play
elise - jungler/used to be played top too, but she's pretty weak now afaik
lissandra - mage mid, simple kit but lots of room for making plays and stuff
jinx - adc, really easy to play and a very fun kit with like two auto attack, a global aoe, skillshots, resets, she's awesome
vi - jinx's jungler sister, i love her groans, and she's pretty satisfying to play too
braum - support, he's pretty simple but he has some unique stuff about him and i really like his passive

thresh, zed, syndra, nami, azir and kalista are all pretty fun to me but lot more difficult to play

zkylon

zkylewd
was just viewing that last pick trist video and to think that we had this...

Tristana_Splash_0.jpg

and ppl whined

and now we have this...

Tristana_Splash_0-1.jpg

thanks a fucking lot reddit

garath

Dammit. Don't visit LeagueofLegends.com if you haven't watched the MSI tourny yet. Front page spoils the winner it seems.

I was going to watch that tomorrow :( Jerks. Was just looking for patch notes. Sigh.

edit: oh snap. It hasn't happened yet. So sorry! Shoot. They show a pic of TSM with the trophy and say "can't just ban mid for TSM at MSI" along with "TSM's tremendous team play at MSI"

lolllll.. I'm a week off. Hasn't happened yet. Got my days mixed up lol

TomShoe

Banned
Sunday night, just about finished all my work. Hung out with friends today, but it's time for some ranked. Hopefully I can keep riding my 5 game Gnar win streak. He's just so good.

Dammit. Don't visit LeagueofLegends.com if you haven't watched the MSI tourny yet. Front page spoils the winner it seems.

I was going to watch that tomorrow :( Jerks. Was just looking for patch notes. Sigh.

So MSI already happened and they're putting it on tape delay?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

You know tape delay wouldn't be so bad for stuff like Challenger series so I could watch it at a decent time

EDIT: Only 1 'Murican at MSI. Feels bad man.

2DIT: I see. No probs.

garath

Sunday night, just about finished all my work. Hung out with friends today, but it's time for some ranked. Hopefully I can keep riding my 5 game Gnar win streak. He's just so good.

So MSI already happened and they're putting it on tape delay?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

You know tape delay wouldn't be so bad for stuff like Challenger series so I could watch it at a decent time

Sry. See my edit. I was mistaken. They were just promoing the tourny. Hasn't happened yet. Got my dates mixed up :) We're safe! Vod watchers unite.

if you ever want to watch a tourny after it happens, this is the subreddit for you:

http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/

I generally watch all the weekend stuff over the week via that site. Sometimes hard to avoid spoilers though

was just viewing that last pick trist video and to think that we had this...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3vzbLyDxBjs/VMGcFG_v29I/AAAAAAAAiO4/zhe4Zl2Iatw/s1600/Tristana_Splash_0.jpg
and ppl whined

and now we have this...

[IMG]http://www.newsoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tristana_Splash_0-1.jpg

thanks a fucking lot reddit[/QUOTE]

I dislike both compared to the original tristana. She looks creepy now.

...also what did reddit do that made them slightly change her art?

TomShoe

Banned
God I love Gnar. I go mega, engage, naturally everyone is going to collapse on me.

Free 3-5 man ult + W stun + Q. Gives my team 3 seconds to get the memo and start wombo-ing.

EDIT: Also the Gnar pick works out in my favor because everyone picks early game champs against me like Darius & Irelia, which works well because no one knows how to close out a fucking game in Bronze

zkylon

zkylewd
just had like a 180 kills aram

pretty fun

got like 3 quadras haha

I dislike both compared to the original tristana. She looks creepy now.

...also what did reddit do that made them slightly change her art?

complain i guess. what else does reddit do

i love new trist number 1, it looked amazing

TomShoe

Banned
2 shit games in a row. I'm done for the night.

EDIT: I don't normally get mad at League, but that shit just irks me man.

SeigO

Banned
I just got my smurf into D5 finally after 6 or 7 painful series and I'm getting +18-24 a win luckily. What are all of these people on reddit talking about with the lopsided gains in D5 where they get +8 per win/-25 per loss?

Caitlyn is basically win laning phase and then hope your team can carry you, or you get to 40 minutes.

Well at lower elo you can win pretty hard with her. Like 50+ CS plus a kill or two then start taking mid/bot lower and let your teams set up picks.

But at your elo ppl can actually cs under turrets.

I just got my smurf into D5 finally after 6 or 7 painful series and I'm getting +18-24 a win luckily. What are all of these people on reddit talking about with the lopsided gains in D5 where they get +8 per win/-25 per loss?
You just got into D5 so your MMR should be on the higher side, if you consider that +18 is kinda weird compared to lower divisions

I don't know if its the OCE servers or what, but I can't play without lag lately. It seems to go in phases. Like one week it'll be perfect and then the next week it's just consistent, terrible lag spikes.

I feel like it's at the point where I need to just give up on the game. It's unplayable and unfun most of the time.

Leezard

They just have really bad mmr and got into d5 despite not deserving it, would be my guess. In previous seasons they would have been stopped by clamping.

xezuru

I know I'm not even in ELO hell yet, but I still wish I had like a mentor or something to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Teammates with no concept of lane control and grouping doesn't help though.

jerd

They just have really bad mmr and got into d5 despite not deserving it, would be my guess. In previous seasons they would have been stopped by clamping.

Iirc riot said D5 is in fact bugged, but it's only affecting a small percentage of D5 players, and the rest fall in this category

zkylon

zkylewd
played a game of sion, he's pretty fun, and feels kind of broken haha

mopped the floor with this wukong lol

So like we're getting Magic Girl Lux splash revealed today?
probably not for another week

also lux texture update is gorgeous but maybe not so much when she looks like this in my computer haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom