• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

I'm watching a guy commit account suicide in post game lobby.

He's using every offensive thing in his vocabulary to trash talk a Rioter.

Edit: Now he's begging him to not report him.

TomShoe

Banned
So rushing Cleaver on Gnar is a bad idea. I assume I should be rushing sunfire?

I'm so terrible at Azir in team fights. How do you keep track of your soldiers and cooldowns without unwittingly dying to poke.

It's all about practice. The best League players are ones that can manage the flow of information coming at them from all sides and react accordingly.

Tizoc

So rushing Cleaver on Gnar is a bad idea. I assume I should be rushing sunfire?

It's all about practice. The best League players are ones that can manage the flow of information coming at them from all sides and react accordingly.

iF YOU WAnt armor and health, you rush Randuin....
From what I recall, Brut should be enough of an offensive item for majority of the game, and just tank up.

Just imagine if that Sej went with a boot with actual combat stats, and forgo the stupid Iceborn for like Frozen Heart. Oh and also a Skirmisher sabre that lower the living crap out of your damage.

From champion.gg, Mobi boots are among the boots popular to build on her. She has heavy CC so all she'd need is just to get in close enough to land her abilities and her team follows up.
I also once saw a Korean player build Trinity on Seju, "4000 HP carry"

jerd

From what I recall, Brut should be enough of an offensive item for majority of the game, and just tank up.
"

Brutalizer is in a really awkward spot right now unless you're planning on building a ghostblade

Tizoc

Brutalizer is in a really awkward spot right now unless you're planning on building a ghostblade

Ghostblade's kinda good on Gnar especially when he turns giant; activate for some much need needed attack speed, and if you're split pushing and are still mini gnar, the Youmuu active offers good escape.

Alt. you could give him BoRK as it works well with mini-gnar's W-passive and will buff mega gnar's attack speed as well.

TomShoe

Banned
I'm liking Cleaver because Phage stacks health and is amazing for chasedowns or kiting with Gnar's passive. Phage + Hyper + Hop + Boomerang = Uncatchable Yordle. It can also cut through most tanks unless they decide to stack health, which is annoying.

Also I prefer Sunfire first over Randuins so I can push the lane quickly and move to exert pressure on other lanes. I had a nice situation where my laning opponent Shyvana backed, so I pushed the lane hard and TP'd down bot where the support annie was low and killed her, so me and the enemy bot lane could rush down the turret.

cHinzo

c843e0e8be.jpg

Support Brand OP! :D Also made a nice comeback with AD Malphite. :p

From champion.gg, Mobi boots are among the boots popular to build on her. She has heavy CC so all she'd need is just to get in close enough to land her abilities and her team follows up.
I also once saw a Korean player build Trinity on Seju, "4000 HP carry"

Boots are always situational, you don't just build a default one, but pick the right one for whatever you need.

Just played a game as Jungle Ashe, going ad.

I did alright. 1 death to the jungle. 8 kills and 4 assists. Thankfully my team was able to handle the early game well enough for me to come in at the mid. The real problem for ashe in the jungle is your early is so weak.

Any sort of counter jungle and you are dead. Even with supp from your team you are't going to able to achieve much till mid, let alone complete a full clear and still have enough health to gank. Mid game is when I became useful.

Just landing your ult guaranteed successful ganks. I chose to build devourer and trail blazer. Trail lets me sustain early game and devourer let me stay relevant to late game. I was in two minds on whether to build some sustain first, instead of dmg, but in the end I chose to build ghost blade. It gives you some better clear times, escapes, engages and dmg. I ended up camping a pantheon in the top lane. After that I went blood thirster for sustain and the game ended before I could think off getting static shiv or pd.

Please never play Ashe Jungle in ranked. Any team that has any sort cohesion would have wrecked me. It wasn't until I got some sustain I was able to clear without issue. I was against a Rengar and I was terrified that at any moment I would see the mark above my head and die, but he was passive farming the whole game.

EDIT: she might be more viable after the rework goes live. I might record it the day it comes out.

Time for some ranked tonight leggo

EDIT: Uuuuuuh the fuck Riot? I just got 15 LP from my last win.

hTxV7xa.jpg

Other team got a loss prevention.

Dammit I should of played during loss prevention period in my promos for Gold 4 too.

Got my smurf from bronze 4 to silver 4 in about ~ 50 games. Hmm.... I thought it would go quicker, but man bronze was so much fun lol. People have no clue how to stop nasus, hecarim or literally anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom