• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhir

He no longer needs Frozen Heart what with his Ulti passive giving him cooldown.
So something like Rod of Ages>Hourglass>Rabadon>Void Staff and a tank item ought to be enough on him to be somewhat tanky enough while still dealing good damage. I get that A. Staff will give him bonus AP from his mana, so win-win, which then works good with Rabadon, but to build it, you'll need to put 720 Gold into a mana item that doesn't offer much bonus damage to his abilities.
Yeah, my friend (you know him, Tizoc) tried this new Ryze back when he came out and his build is mostly the same, just without the Frozen Heart.

11180136_795188537202942_1826941790_n.jpg

11186470_795188540536275_508910735_n.jpg

Nev

Banned
How come the dotas have a new OT and we don't? Can't leave you guys alone. Nidalee jungle is radioactive toxin.

Sofo

CenrW91.png

Been a while since I was on a non-coop-AI match (been busy so I've just been doing the daily win) and this happens -_-; All of us dropped like flies in a second. At first I thought it was a drophack but I don't think so?

We shouldn't have fooled around, we could have ended dammit. ._.

Sofo

So you lost to bots?

??? Buddy, there's like 3 sentences in my post and a picture explaining it but if you want I can be more thorough: First time in a while in a Normal. Suddenly everyone got 500 ping. We couldn't reconnect. And the game no longer exists, that's it.

Pd. Leezard! You appear in this vid by Spazie.

TomShoe

Banned
Apparently 4Loko enhances my league playing skills significantly, but it does give me nasty headaches. I don't recommend it.

6UIW8.jpg

Leezard

What a good game. Their mid and top got a couple of kills early but we destroyed them by a dragon fight and snowballed off of that.

??? Buddy, there's like 3 sentences in my post and a picture explaining it but if you want I can be more thorough: First time in a while in a Normal. Suddenly everyone got 500 ping. We couldn't reconnect. And the game no longer exists, that's it.

Pd. Leezard! You appear in this vid by Spazie.

Ah, he put up the game! I tried to practice Ori but I got wrecked by his ganks. Shaco did sadly not gank any lane.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Played AP Corki mid, had a decent early game, then my lane opponent killed my jungler twice and roamed a bit. In the midgame I got caught a couple times, then we decided I'd be the fall guy - I'd basically splitpush a lot, farming a ton and drawing their attention/ults while my team would set up objectives. Their Annie mid was super strong, but kept blowing her ults on just me, ruining their initiation (they had very little CC outside of her). Then we could clean up teamfights. I wasn't worth anything, so who cares if I die. I could put out a ton of damage too.

In the end, I had like 400 CS and was 3-9. The other team wanted TDM and so we gave it to them while we took objectives. Insane how much they'd dedicate to just me, while the rest of my team got a free tower or neutral objective. Silver too stronk

Blizzard

Banned
I may post about bad games sometimes, but I tried a game today and it went well. Every lane did well and everyone was nice. Neither I nor the top laner ever died and we blew up the nexus.

If only every game could be a relatively smooth win. :D

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
0-18 Morgana

"Why are you doing this?"

"To troll"

"Come on man there are 9 other people in this game"

"I dont care, im trolling, fuck you"

So far thats league in a nutshell

Tizoc

How does that even happen?
The teemo player had 7 ranked games with him and 7 where losses :<
I hate the bronze

Well i was exaggerating a bit; more often than not in my Silver 4 elo, Teemo has a high chance of snowballing and getting lots of kills.
If anything Teemo is capable of safe farming and harassing, but if he gets ganged up on, he's wasted.

Neol

I did say it might not be real :/

Wonder if the ult is just gonna be a Weaver-like ability where its a position, CD, health and mana reset.

garath

Another good Vi game despite a pretty toxic sivir on my team. This time I went warriors->BC->tank. It felt real nice. Had a good early/mid game power spike and was still crushing the volibear tank with the BC. My favorite build so far.

I did say it might not be real :/

Wonder if the ult is just gonna be a Weaver-like ability where its a position, CD, health and mana reset.
The trailer implies whatever damage he takes sticks. From what we know his ult is basically a save state that rewinds time.

Chances are you press R to save the state then you have a time limit to press R again if you want to rewind otherwise it ends, like LeBlanc W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom