• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Wukong is easy as shit, I'm guessing it will work.

Yeah...it did. Haha.

NaAZiuZ.png

Edit: Moral of the story is to not let me get Katarina.

Tizoc

His build hasn't changed.

He no longer needs Frozen Heart what with his Ulti passive giving him cooldown.
So something like Rod of Ages>Hourglass>Rabadon>Void Staff and a tank item ought to be enough on him to be somewhat tanky enough while still dealing good damage. I get that A. Staff will give him bonus AP from his mana, so win-win, which then works good with Rabadon, but to build it, you'll need to put 720 Gold into a mana item that doesn't offer much bonus damage to his abilities.

Tizoc

Had some great matches even though I lost the last one I played. I am at 78 LP and winning 1 more match or 2 shouuuuuuuuuuld put me in promos....

xezuru

You know, not that I play this game super intensely as most people or something, but having to pay for Rune Pages is fucking dumb, I'm literally fine with everything else, rune pages cap customization when you already have to pay for the runes themselves and it makes you sacrifice actually buying and trying champions and experimenting.

On a lighter note, at least I'm slowly redeeming myself in these provisional games, I can't wait to be thrown into Bronziest Bronze.

drawkcaB

His build hasn't changed.

Not entirely true. You can run tear->Rylai's->Archangel's/Seraph instead of tear-RoA-Archangel's. The former core items had the higher win rate for quite a while when mid-game spikes were more important, but since the game has gotten tankier with more focus on sustained DPS rather than burst Karthus players have gone back to the latter build for a stronger late game.

Not entirely true. You can run tear->Rylai's->Archangel's/Seraph instead of tear-RoA-Archangel's. The former core items had the higher win rate for quite a while when mid-game spikes were more important, but since the game has gotten tankier with more focus on sustained DPS rather than burst Karthus players have gone back to the latter build for a stronger late game.
They're talking about Ryze tho?

Edwardo

Y'all have some jungle suggestions for me?

I've played Vi and Rengar the most this season, but I want to change it up.

I tried Gragas and Wukong, but both felt kind of bleh.

Tizoc

Go Seju, ping that you're gonna charge in, slam that W, ult, wrack up the assists.

Jeff-DSA

Amumu for not ban prison freelo, Skarner and Pantheon for bruiser fun, and Cho'Gath for tanky murdering.

garath

Rek'sai is loads of fun. Malphite jungle is a nice change of pace and not bad

Nev

Banned
Played first time in weeks with the intent of getting rid of the last 5 ranked restrictions so I stop decaying even more.

Kennen "I just bought him" support. 0/13.

Uninstalling tbh.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Played first time in weeks with the intent of getting rid of the last 5 ranked restrictions so I stop decaying even more.

Kennen "I just bought him" support. 0/13.

Uninstalling tbh.
Kennen support is strong though.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Played Sivir in a normal game for the first time today. Pretty fun.

I feel like she's more of a teamwork-oriented champ rather than the pubstomp carries.

faridmon

From champion.gg, Mobi boots are among the boots popular to build on her. She has heavy CC so all she'd need is just to get in close enough to land her abilities and her team follows up.
I also once saw a Korean player build Trinity on Seju, "4000 HP carry"

I build her as a tnk with 5000 HP carry!
She is devastating when she reaches that point.
Too bad she is weak early and mid game!
[spoile] Although I am still lowly Bronze III :( [/spoiler]

Newt

So for all you toxic players on GAF that I love to foster, I have found a method to get past the lower priority queue. If you get someone to dodge a lobby, it counts towards one of the games in the low priority queue game count.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom