• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
new ardent censer is gonna be then 15% attack speed (down from 25, i think?), 30 on-hit magic dmg and will last 10s (instead of 6)

prolly not gonna change much, tho 10s duration means that with janna/nami/sona/lulu you can kind of keep ppl ardent buffed forever provided you have the mana

guess it's still a pretty bad item as it's a kind of weird mix of stats and there's always something better to build as support, but i'm kind of tempted to give it a try, tho you can't buff yourself with it so it's still useless in lane. i could've seen maybe it being not so terrible sometimes on sona since it would let you poke better but guess not

Trinity.

Why would you build BoRK on Corki when he doesn't rely on autos as much as others?
trinity into bjork was a common build on corki before ie and ludens echo became more popular second items

Tizoc

Luden's Echo is getting a little ridiculous, especially on Teemo; if you are being poisoned by his shrooms, the echo passive will trigger even while taking damage from it @_@

killatopak

Gold Member
trinity into bjork was a common build on corki before ie and ludens echo became more popular second items

You build luden's on him even as an adc or only as mid?

I wanna try AP tryn but I don't know if he's still viable after the DFG removal. I'm kinda counting on people not knowing how to deal with him as an AP.

Jeff-DSA

The best part about Corki is that sometimes his UFO skin glitches and you can hear it globally and everybody gets legit pissed.

zkylon

zkylewd
You build luden's on him even as an adc or only as mid?
both, but i don't think ludens second stuck

last time i played corki i think i did trinity + ludens + sorc shoes + void staff or something like that

didn't really have the runes and masteries for it but it was pretty fun since we had like a mid riven or something

i wouldn't endorse it tho, i'm no adc player, i just like the idea of not having to build boring adc items

cHinzo

What do you build first on Corki? Trinity or BoRK?

Trinity! It gives a huge powerspike for Corki and its build path is pretty versatile. Sheen first for burst trades in lane. Phage if u can afford one and for prolonged trades. Nobody really buys Zeal as first item.

Jeff-DSA

Not when he has liandry and void staff to go with it...

For Teemo I like Liandry's, Rabadon's, Nashor's Tooth, Sorc's boots, Void Staff, and Morello's if they have a health regen, Zhonya's if they're diving me, or Runaan's Hurricane if I want to troll their entire team at once.

Bolded is my core, the rest is situational.

faridmon

Dammit guys, please stop talking about Sejuani this way. She is my main, and I would be devastated if Riot nerf her because I just love playing as her.

Its inevitable isn't it?

:(

Dammit guys, please stop talking about Sejuani this way. She is my main, and I would be devastated if Riot nerf her because I just love playing as her.

Its inevitable isn't it?

Well at least now you will have less people playing your main, and she won't be perma ban in ranked.

23qwerty

Its inevitable isn't it?

How can you main that which is permabanned?

*cries because recent hecarim popularity*

Fracas

#fuckonami

Its inevitable isn't it?

don't worry man, every other jungler is going to get nerfed over the next few patches and then she'll become top tier again

The cycle of popularity and nerfs continues. LCS players will use them. They will get nerfed.

What're Malz's weakness? I rarely played against him but when he snowballs, HE SNOWBALLS.

Malz is squishy and has no mobility. He has to position smartly in teamfights or risk being blown up.

Wukong just jumps in and CC's your whole team, whittling them down to half health before anyone can retaliate while tanking any damage coming his way with that ridiculous passive. Then he stealths away relatively unscathed and leaves an easy clean up for his team. It's the dumbest thing ever.

Blizzard

Banned
The best part about Corki is that sometimes his UFO skin glitches and you can hear it globally and everybody gets legit pissed.
This sounds hilarious. I miss when the robot Amumu skin would do this and you'd hear this creepy surround sound chuckle from out of nowhere.

Watching Newt and Ghost try to carry a Teemo it's just sad. Teemo the most useless champion in the game is there even a legit Teemo out there? Even watching Rainman spam Teemo that one time was meh at best.

Blizzard

Banned
Watching Newt and Ghost try to carry a Teemo it's just sad. Teemo the most useless champion in the game is there even a legit Teemo out there? Even watching Rainman spam Teemo that one time was meh at best.
He works decently in silver. Since the mushrooms got nerfed a ton I'm not sure if he's good anymore.

Even though you say he's the most useless champion in the game, people still seem to hate playing against him, so poor Teemo just can't win. :p

He works decently in silver. Since the mushrooms got nerfed a ton I'm not sure if he's good anymore.

Even though you say he's the most useless champion in the game, people still seem to hate playing against him, so poor Teemo just can't win. :p

Yea but that's silver! I smile every time I get to lane against teemo cause it's free as fuck. What I notice from low elo players against teemo is they get harass to hell then try to all in when Teemo is at 100% and they are at let say 60%. Just don't get harass give up a few cs and then force all in when you're at the same HP % and you win 10 out of 10 times.

DONE lane over.

Blizzard

Banned
Yea but that's silver! I smile every time I get to lane against teemo cause it's free as fuck. What I notice from low elo players against teemo is they get harass to hell then try to all in when Teemo is at 100% and they are at let say 60%. Just don't get harass give up a few cs and then force all in when you're at the same HP % and you win 10 out of 10 times.

DONE lane over.
Even with Darius, one of the laners that Teemo might seem to do well against, it is a gamble about distance. If I recall the Darius pull distance is similar to the Teemo auto distance.

If Darius manages to just not feed long enough to get some tank items and level 6, I wouldn't be surprised if he can simply 100-0 Teemo if he ever lands a pull followed by ult stacks.

Nekofrog

Banned
OEHklL1.png

HOLY SHIT SCMATTY IS ALIVE

Blizzard

Banned
OEHklL1.png

HOLY SHIT SCMATTY IS ALIVE
HOORAY!

I regret playing ranked again, because it's sucking so much time. I don't enjoy it, but I am addicted, so I burn game after game without really learning anything, especially at this level.

I've lost 4 straight immediately upon being promoted, too. 2 of those had an AFK on my team for like 5 minutes, too, and no AFKs on the enemy teams as far as I'm aware. One of the AFKs was a top-laner, so an enemy Yasuo had a great start unopposed. :p

Blizzard

Banned
3rd ranked AFK in a row on my team in 5 games, 0 AFK (as far as I know) on enemy teams. This one pulled the trick of rage-quitting after griefing late, so the team would surrender/lose in under 3 minutes without LeaverBuster detecting them.

3rd ranked AFK in a row on my team in 5 games, 0 AFK (as far as I know) on enemy teams. This one pulled the trick of rage-quitting after griefing late, so the team would surrender/lose in under 3 minutes without LeaverBuster detecting them.

Sometimes you just have to tell yourself no. I'm playing premade 5 normals right now... I forgot how fun this game could be!

Climbing rank ladder sometimes kill all the joy!

garath

Nightblue is doing ranked 5s with 4 bronze players. 30 day Bronze to Diamond Challenge.

I've watched a few of them. Hasn't worked out too well so far lol. He wised up and has been forcing guys to play a single champ though. It's improved the situation.

Edwardo

I've watched a few of them. Hasn't worked out too well so far lol. He wised up and has been forcing guys to play a single champ though. It's improved the situation.

Ya I was watching it for a little bit yesterday. I like how he was going over the really basic things.

garath

Ya I was watching it for a little bit yesterday. I like how he was going over the really basic things.

Yeah. At first I thought it was a little patronizing, then I realized these were actual things they didn't know. Pretty crazy. They have improved though.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Played some Cho jungle last night. Crazy how much damage and CC he brings to the table, even building full tank. He's not very mobile though, so getting help from your laners when ganking is pretty important.

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen more of him in general in the e-sports scene.

Jeff-DSA

Played some Cho jungle last night. Crazy how much damage and CC he brings to the table, even building full tank. He's not very mobile though, so getting help from your laners when ganking is pretty important.

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen more of him in general in the e-sports scene.

He's ridiculous. He has the burst combo of an assassin with CC and silence mixed in, all paired with a surefire execute. I absolutely love having a Cho'Gath on my team. If he's on the other side, I press to win as quickly as possible.

he is another of the problematic tank + extreme burst damage champs in the game, imo. But cho is more manageable than Sej.

The thing about Cho is that unlike other high damage tanks he has actual drawbacks

He's kiteable, punisheable early and you can actually itemize properly against him regardless of which role you are playing. He's strong but hardly a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom