• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I wonder why streamers close the postgame summary so quickly? The few times I watch streams, they seem to close it before you can even check the scoreboard. Is it so people can't see their win/loss or whatever? Or just maximizing ingame time?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
All hail the sun waifu.

U3O917L.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder why streamers close the postgame summary so quickly? The few times I watch streams, they seem to close it before you can even check the scoreboard. Is it so people can't see their win/loss or whatever? Or just maximizing ingame time?

I don't think there's anything to read into it. Probably just to get back into the queue asap since diamond 1 Q's and up take so long.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Bought a mechanical keyboard.
Tapping out my abilities has never felt so... satisfying.

Negaduck

I hardly look at mine. A win is a win and a loss is a loss. The stats themselves don't really matter as much.

Jeff-DSA

My quadra kill totally turned this game around. It would have been a penta, but Gragas dashed out with 10 HP. So lucky. Vladimir is so broken in team fights.

Now everybody point and laugh at their team composition because they didn't have an ADC. It was working for them though. The bot lane and mid were getting massacred until I just gave up two of my own towers and went down to help. It worked, and we got rolling. In that entire match, only the Gragas, me, and Lee Sin were competent.

This is silver: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1746635223/210181856?tab=overview

Edit: I have won 4 out of my last 5 in ranked and only have 29 LP. My MMR is so upside down. I have a lot of repairing ahead of me still.

Tizoc

Nice Naut game, Yi was counter jungling and I got a kill off of his lame ass
Top was dominating early game and so was mid, but damn did Nida go full retard and start soloing lol.

iTSHJJv.jpg

This Varus build tho, jeebus now I gotta balance the universe and go ADC Varus proper build :V

Was roaming around helping getting kills and at one point had 3K gold lol.

There's this Annie player I've encountered a few times in my late night bot matches. She just kinda does nothing and follows people around. It's like the cutest thing but also kinda creepy.

This last match I guess she got bored in her lane and decided to wander mid where I was. She must have taken a liking to me because she never left my side after that. Whenever I died she just sorta stood there looking lost. I legit felt like I was leaving a child orphaned.

Edit: she seems to only ever play bot matches as Annie. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/2020654#matches

Leezard

There's this Annie player I've encountered a few times in my late night bot matches. She just kinda does nothing and follows people around. It's like the cutest thing but also kinda creepy.

This last match I guess she got bored in her lane and decided to wander mid where I was. She must have taken a liking to me because she never left my side after that. Whenever I died she just sorta stood there looking lost. I legit felt like I was leaving a child orphaned.

Edit: she seems to only ever play bot matches as Annie. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/2020654#matches

She's most likely a bot herself.

bidguy

Banned
i just picked veigar into leblanc

no experience against a leblanc but shes pretty mobile and veigar isnt so will this end bad for me ?

Ocho

I think I'm back in the grind.

Was 1-6 in placements, ended 4-6, now I'm 6-6. I think they balanced me with baddies after the first 7 games and now I'm right where I belong.

Bacon

Just had top shaco take smite while I was sej jungle. In pick/ban he said it was so he could counter jungle. Obviously he just ended up stealing all my camps. Then he says in post game that I needed to be more useful.

I gotta learn to dodge more

Just had top shaco take smite while I was sej jungle. In pick/ban he said it was so he could counter jungle. Obviously he just ended up stealing all my camps. Then he says in post game that I needed to be more useful.

I gotta learn to dodge more
It's top Shaco, did you really need to see the smite to dodge?

why do I never get this

only thing I get is the 20min queue wait for being afk

Yeah, mine's gone up to 10 minutes now. In nearly 5 years of playing the game I'd not received a queue time until this week and then got slapped with two in one week - first 5 mins, then 10 minutes.

That was followed by the above - which is why I say it feels out of nowhere to me.
There was also a Vayne on my team. I don't know why I put myself through this

"I think I'll let myself suffer for a while."

TomShoe

Banned
2-2 in placements the dream.

I just hate it when my teammates decided to engage when I'm Mini Gnar. Then I'm forced to go in and my squishies get blown up and yell at me why I didn't go Mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom