• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

It's a pretty troll item to pick-up down the line but yeah, it should always be raw AD first with Varus due to his Q scaling.

Tell that to these bronzes I play with.
For Varus, 1st item Inf. Edge is still fine right? Haven't played as the guy in a long time.

Tizoc

I keep telling my friend to build up crit then armor pen but he keeps making V. Sceptre like his 2nd item @_@

Got Volibear in ARAM. Felt like playing him even though I had two rerolls.

ENEMY TEAM: Ahri, Zilean, Nami, Gangplank, Lulu

I regret everything.

garath

Talon is still strong. First time I played him since his e Nerf. Didn't slow me down too much. Miss the silence against Kat though :(

Tizoc

Talon is still strong. First time I played him since his e Nerf. Didn't slow me down too much. Miss the silence against Kat though :(

i WANNA TRY Mid Talon but the damage output he does kinda confuses me. Also I forget where his E puts me when I use it =_=

Tizoc

Reading up online, is the ideal build for Rumble Top like this?
Guise>Hourglass>Void Staff>Rabadon>Liandry>Tank up
Is Rylai worth it on him?

pqGVCbH.png

Everything went much better than expected. We had Janna and Kat. I was seeing multiple flashes whenever I Q + Horn + Righteous Glory. Nothing's gonna stop this near 1000MS bear from 1v3ing their squishies.

Tizoc

Saaaaaaaaaaaay let's say Fizz ults a TPing champ, and he connects it at like the last second before they disappear; when they re-appear will the shark/whatever still damage them?

Tizoc

http://www.twitch.tv/imaqtpie
QTPie with a Supp Brand
He needs to stop ADCing, or at least go Kali ADC

EDIT: OK that's site's interesting, I'll try that build out tonight, I don't like the purple smite much, I mean I get that the Blue smite's a bit too much when her entire kit is about slowing people down, but I've found it the most comfortable for me =X

Negaduck

Best build was amumu with boots and 5 sunfire.

Is sej really a problem or are people just not used to her being viable and don't know how to play against her?

(Bans are exactly why I don't want voli buffed lol)

What is the best replay system right now? Might record some voli games in case anyone is interested in how to play him. Or Garen too.

Tizoc

Best build was amumu with boots and 5 sunfire.

Is sej really a problem or are people just not used to her being viable and don't know how to play against her?

What is the best replay system right now? Might record some voli games in case anyone is interested in how to play him. Or Garen too.

OBS
https://obsproject.com/

drawkcaB

Sejuani's mini rework was over tuned, that's all. It's an otherwise healthy kit. It was a significant damage boost with little bad to go with it. There isn't anything particularly mysterious about playing as her or playing against her.

Tizoc

I've had 2 today in my ranked games, we've lost both them games.

I do not see how she is good.

It's all about team co-ordination, her abilities function at slowing the opposition which can let an adc, for example, kite your primary target. Furthermore her ult can be a show a stopper, so use it properly and you can get some quick kills.

Tizoc

If tank junglers go with Cinderhulk, what will they build instead of Sunfire Cape?

Sunfire cape is a pretty poor item anyways. Better to go with something like randuins.

Even when I want to build sunfire instead of Randuin, I end up building Randuin anyways.
Sunfire is more of a...'I dunno what other armor+hp item to build so'

Taking Ohmwrecker into consideration
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ohmwrecker

Even with turrets being down it still offers some nice benefits like more HP regen and a little extra cooldown if you, for whatever reason want 40% cooldown :p
Not saying that you should consider building it, but in the latest pbe changes, weren't they making it so Ohmwrecker would still work on destroyed turrets?

Blizzard

Banned
Since when did tank junglers build sunfire?
It's listed in the game as a core/suggested item for Amumu if I recall correctly so that may influence some people.

Sunfire cape is a pretty poor item anyways. Better to go with something like randuins.
This is what I always thought but I may have been influenced by Crab.

Yep. Sejuanis everywhere in high elo streams. My secret op jungler is out in the open.
Mentioned this yesterday even in my bronze games so yeah, looks like it will be all over the place (even though she lost both games).

The thing is that even if they lose now, people are getting the rust off so when the tank boost comes in, they'll be all set.

garath

Wowowow. Fizz jungle. This is definitely getting nerfed. So strong. Just pumps out the damage for building attack speed plus has a kit of gap closers and escapes with a tiny bit of tankiness. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom