• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What's with all the people unable to retain their ranking?

My friend got bronze 4, he was Silver 3 meanwhile another friendo got Silver 5 and he was Silver 1 both played the same 10 matches together lol

Bacon

Sion feels really strong top lane right now. What an awesome champion

Feels so good to be an unkillable monster late game

Negaduck

-__________________________-

just had one of the best voli games ive had. went like 18-2 and then my team started going rambo, we lost baron which caused them to just push mid and win.

the game sway from one buff feels like it's just too strong. League needs buybacks or something else to prevent a game just ending like that.

I mean it was our fault and our team did completely lose that (me included) but that sort of thing really puts me off about league.

/rant.

I'll upload the replay if this Baron Replay things works.

-__________________________-

just had one of the best voli games ive had. went like 18-2 and then my team started going rambo, we lost baron which caused them to just push mid and win.

the game sway from one buff feels like it's just too strong. League needs buybacks or something else to prevent a game just ending like that.

I mean it was our fault and our team did completely lose that (me included) but that sort of thing really puts me off about league.

/rant.

I'll upload the replay if this Baron Replay things works.

If your goal is to win games...

Still best to build Amumu full tank right if you're jungling? Staying alive as long as possible and sticking on folk is the goal, right?

Negaduck

Its not an easy match up. You have to remember that his Q and pool have a decent cooldown. When he does that you can then go and Q and spin on him. Always bring ignite. When he's low enough you can even bait the pool, Q spin ignite and ult for the kill. If the jubgler is coming go aggressive slightly to bait the pool so its down for when the jungler comes by.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
She's a prime example of League's horrible champion design from the past few years. They give their champs simply too many tools to use and not enough specialized kits.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
The past few... years?

So you don't like almost any champion in the game?

I gravitate towards the first two season's champs (everything felt more broken and raw then) whereas now it seems like everyone has a skillshot, a knockup, a movement/positioning option, an attackspeed/damge boost, etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like maybe i should start playing zed

ap midlaners don't quite feel like assassins without dfg heh

Her early game is complete garbage on this patch.

is the nerf noticeable?

it depends which wrongnames era you think of. on release he said she was the most balanced champion riot had ever made

then like 2 days later after he lost against it kalista was broken lol
and unsurprisingly he was wrong on both accounts

I gravitate towards the first two season's champs (everything felt more broken and raw then) whereas now it seems like everyone has a skillshot, a knockup, a movement/positioning option, an attackspeed/damge boost, etc.
what?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Season 1 and 2 League emulated Dota a bit more directly in the sense that if everything felt broken then in a sense everything was balanced.

Calvero

Banned
Guys since the last patch (5.4) came out I haven't been able to play the game. The patch download would always crash at 99% and it'd have to go through the whole repair process only to crash again. Well I decided to redownload the whole game and now that won't even finish. :( the download usually gets stuck at around 33%. The highest it's gone is 84% and I thought my troubles were done, but it stops out of nowhere. I reopened and the repair process takes place and it starts from 33%. :(

Is there any way to download the game complete from somewhere else? I'm playing on a MAC, btw.

and before "I'm playing on a MAC" there's your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom