• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
They just tank up and farm safely. That generally works.

I need to start playing ranked again. I haven't enjoyed this meta much, so I've mostly screwed around in ARAMs or spectated, but I want to get back to gold. Can't do that if I don't play.

That's not really applicable to every champ.

Nekofrog

Banned
is that a dude or a chick

i can never tell with these japanimations

also i could totally newt losing a game because he kills someone in a 1v1 then spends the next 30 seconds just ctrl+6ing on the body while his team loses an inhib or something but who cares because the other guy totes deserves it :3

eding: noot the dancing peter parker gif wouldve been way more appropriate. missed opportunity.

Holy shit those Shen Buffs

I mean, it's more like a revert since he used to gain passive MR, but dat dash increase

Edit-And then they focus on the map nobody cares about, because that needs work done on it.

Newt

is that a dude or a chick

i can never tell with these japanimations

also i could totally newt losing a game because he kills someone in a 1v1 then spends the next 30 seconds just ctrl+6ing on the body while his team loses an inhib or something but who cares because the other guy totes deserves it :3

eding: noot the dancing peter parker gif wouldve been way more appropriate. missed opportunity.
Damn, I suck.

I mean, it's more like a revert since he used to gain passive MR, but dat dash increase

Edit-And then they focus on the map nobody cares about, because that needs work done on it.
It's only a matter of time until dominion sees competitive play.

jerd

So "Riot doesn't care about the players" is actually "Riot doesn't care about me" then? A lot of people play treeline and it looks and plays like trash. Queue times for it are only about a minute so it isn't that barren.

Jeff-DSA

I got invited to play a Dominion game with some friends once and that was the last time I played that mode. I think it was about 5 months ago.

Newt

Real talk: dominion is really not needed in this game.

3s is a well made mode though, and it's pretty fun. Of course the ranked playlist for it is completely broken, but still a good mode.

So "Riot doesn't care about the players" is actually "Riot doesn't care about me" then? A lot of people play treeline and it looks and plays like trash. Queue times for it are only about a minute so it isn't that barren.

Riot cares about the wrong things. That's what I'm saying. A map that at most, 2% of the whole playerbase plays, isn't worth it. (Maybe 2%.)

Tizoc

Oh wait so now Malph's W can only apply damage to nearby targets when it is activated?
The passive just makes it so he gets more armor?

jerd

Riot cares about the wrong things. That's what I'm saying. A map that at most, 2% of the whole playerbase plays, isn't worth it. (Maybe 2%.)

Even if that is all it is, it isn't worth putting out one single patch that serves 2% of the playerbase? Seriously? It isn't even like it is the whole patch. It is one part of one patch and you're complaining about it even though you know there are people that play the mode. Just because you don't play it doesn't mean nobody plays it.

Everyone that plays the mode has been complaining about its stale meta and worthless neutral objective for ages. Riot probably put like 3-5 people on it tops.

Even if that is all it is, it isn't worth putting out one single patch that serves 2% of the playerbase? Seriously? It isn't even like it is the whole patch. It is one part of one patch and you're complaining about it even though you know there are people that play the mode. Just because you don't play it doesn't mean nobody plays it.

Yes, I'm glad we agree. nobody else exists to play that map. I haven't seen it, therefore it's not true.

srsly though I don't care about the treeline.

I haven't played ranked in months. I've started playing Dota with friends instead.

The unfortunate thing is that I'm pretty good (relative to their skill level), so they end up picking squishy carries like Sniper and Luna. This means I have to support, ward, disable, initiate, etc.

And we still end up losing. So really, it's no different from my ranked games, except I can't get upset at my carries for not carrying.

Newt

"I don't like or play a thing so therefore it shouldn't be in the game despite other people enjoying and playing it"

zzzzzz
I mean, I have no problem with them upgrading the dominion towers or anything, I'm fine with that.

I just want Riot to continue to be ignoring the mode otherwise though. I have no problem with it being in the game. Just keep it at the absolute lowest priority.

zkylon

zkylewd
riot a couple patches ago: "we think leblanc is pretty ok but we'll keep monitoring her". two patches later nerfs to everything

"we think we need to push luden's echo's "item fantasy" further". nerfs everything about ludens echo

syndra still unplayable

no news of the skillshot fixes going through

shitty patch

edit: oh wait they buffed khazix! remember how fun it is playing against khazix! sigh...

Yes, I'm glad we agree. nobody else exists to play that map. I haven't seen it, therefore it's not true.

srsly though I don't care about the treeline.
bear in mind 2% of 50 million ppl is a shitload of players

Newt

riot a couple patches ago: "we think leblanc is pretty ok but we'll keep monitoring her". two patches later nerfs to everything

"we think we need to push luden's echo's "item fantasy" further". nerfs everything about ludens echo

syndra still unplayable

shitty patch

bear in mind 2% of 50 million ppl is still a shitload of players
Maybe for mid. This patch is a dream come true for ADC. I got 3+ bans opened up.

syndra still unplayable

shitty patch

edit: oh wait they buffed khazix! remember how fun it is playing against khazix! sigh...

bear in mind 2% of 50 million ppl is a shitload of players

I've been out of the loop so
how is ludens echo an item fantasy

why is syndra unplayable

how did they bug skillshots this time

they buffed khazix? oh it's a literally nothing buff

Hey now, any change to the massive isolation range is a pretty big buff considering the damage difference in isolated vs. non isolated.

But 75 range isn't that great. In teamfights it still won't be that great, it's kinda good for ganking bot but not a humongous difference.

jerd

And that about encapsulates the contents of this patch. For those of you struggling to keep up in your games of League, we're always striving to ensure you won't be stuck up the river without a paddle. That said, if conventional means don't work, be careful who you call when seeking help; there's all sorts of things out there, preying on the wishes of desperate people. Mope, and you mope alone - laugh, and the world laughs with you. Or so they say.

Boy that was cryptic

From the notes. I love teasers.

Nekofrog

Banned
GP's ghostly, echoey ult laugh is probably my favorite sound effect in the entire game. just so amazing. thats the reason i play spooky gangplank

Tizoc

Anivia finally gets a new splash art
Anivia_Splash_0.jpg

Swain when, rito?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Doa finally got his land shark champion skin.

Oh boy Pool Party Lulu

Time to call Chris Hansen

I have a terrible disease that stops me from copying things

I can't even twitch chat because of it

Nah breh, she's 1,000 year old dragonyordle. Totally fine.

Also:

"Hello Mr. Santana this is Michelle Obama, i'm loving your stream but all this feeding is making USA looks like garbage, i'm sending my husband (BARACK OBAMA) to shut you down."

Ryze got fucking rekt lol
Ryze
Overload [Q] - New Passive: Arcane Mastery's cooldown reducing effect is increased to 105/110/115/120/125% of Overload's cooldown
Overload [Q] - Damage increased to 60/95/130/165/200 (up from 65/95/125/155/185)
Rune Prison [W] - Now always roots for 1.25 seconds (changed from 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75). Cooldown raised to 24 seconds (up from 14)
Spell Flux [E] - Damage reduced to 32/44/56/68/80 (down from 50/66/82/98/114) and return damage reduced to 16/22/28/34/40 (down from 25/33/41/49/57). Mana cost reduced to 60/65/70/75/80 (down from 60/70/80/90/100)
Desperate Power [R] - Duration reduced to 4 seconds (down from 6)
Rest in pieces, blue asshole

I haven't played ranked in months. I've started playing Dota with friends instead.

The unfortunate thing is that I'm pretty good (relative to their skill level), so they end up picking squishy carries like Sniper and Luna. This means I have to support, ward, disable, initiate, etc.

And we still end up losing. So really, it's no different from my ranked games, except I can't get upset at my carries for not carrying.

Go play support Dark Seer gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom