• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Fuck off Ryze.

Seriously, Riot, just delete him. He serves no purpose. He's not fun and he's either broken or worthless.

Burn in hell bastard.

meh

skins are kinda bad tbh.
The real contender here is pink Zac
zacpink.jpg

TomShoe

Banned

cHinzo

Oh cool a new Zac skin. Love that big blob. It doesn't look that much different compared to his chroma skins though and also that price tag, ouch. >_<

Achtius

can't believe they announced a new Zac skin on the day Dig replaced Azingy with Helios

life is cruel.

[IM G]http://images.rapgenius.com/317cecd397f0b6dc602086faa5350f10.266x500x1.jpg[/IMG]

lol wtf, azingy is actually performing quite well this split.

but then again, they could just ban zac.

zkylon

zkylewd
shitty pool party skins

sigh

at least anivia splash is good

Maybe for mid. This patch is a dream come true for ADC. I got 3+ bans opened up.
well yea i just talk about mid

I've been out of the loop so
how is ludens echo an item fantasy
it's a really lame item with an "item fantasy" that's all over the place

it rewards high mobility which makes it ideal for assassins, but also low cooldowns which rewards clear mages, but it gives both burst and waveclear so it's just a really dumb item

best that can be said for it is that it's an item that gives you a ton of early dmg but it's still shit

why is syndra unplayable
she has literally like 12 consistent bugs, including really ridiculous ones like e balls bouncing backwards, but also your first ult cast sometimes turning syndra into a doto character for the rest of the game by giving her turn speed.

but it's mostly just nothing interacting correctly with her e, balls going through ppl, ppl receiving dmg from stuns but not getting stunned, ppl not being knocked back, casting qe too fast and either q or e never go off, etc.

she's worse than azir right now, and azir is pretty bad as well

how did they bug skillshots this time
there's nothing new, but they had apparently redone the whole skillshots system on pbe and were aiming to release it in 5.11

and like it's very much needed as it's very common for spells, specially line skillshots to go through ppl

they buffed khazix? oh it's a literally nothing buff
he's imo a pretty decent champion already and he's one of my most hated champions in the game so just cringe when riot tries to bring him back

it's like ryze, whyyyy riot whyyyy

zkylon

zkylewd
"CLARITY CONVERGENCE Detonation zone is now more readable for opponents"

i hope this means that w is visible now since you know, it was complete bullshit before

Half of his kit is whatever and keeps him from being good because he's a balancing nightmare. That's anything but awesome

He's great~! his Q is amazing, his W is good in a pinch, his E gives him amazeballs attack and helps out his team, and his R is the best, the only true global.

Ya'll crazy.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Pool Party Rek'sai is the best skin in a long time. Pool Party Zac is fine but not worth the wait. The other new Pool Party skins are very bad. Pool Party Lulu has a really bad color scheme split between the squid hat and the rest of her. The color design is really bad on a bunch of the new chroma packs too. Really not impressed.

Newt

Pool Party Rek'sai is the best skin in a long time. Pool Party Zac is fine but not worth the wait. The other new Pool Party skins are very bad. Pool Party Lulu has a really bad color scheme split between the squid hat and the rest of her. The color design is really bad on a bunch of the new chroma packs too. Really not impressed.
Pool party Draven is certainly not amazing, but it's definitely decent.

leave Cthlulu alone

Type2

Yo newt and Rex will you sculpt your old buddy type into a good jungler and support again? There's an organized league at work against other companies and they want me to play.

I need some bard practice as well as reksai. Need to practice some lanes with kalista too. I'll probably need a top tier thresh.

Newt

Uh, I'm not plat anymore. But yes, I did demote for a short time, lol.

Yo newt and Rex will you sculpt your old buddy type into a good jungler and support again? There's an organized league at work against other companies and they want me to play.

I need some bard practice as well as reksai. Need to practice some lanes with kalista too. I'll probably need a top tier thresh.
Lets grind for team wards.

So apparently full tank smite/tp cinderhulk fizz top is a thing now?

fun
They just need to admit that they fucked up when they made Ryze and Fizz and just nerf them to the ground. Have Ryze heal you every time you're Wd :lol.

Type2

Uh, I'm not plat anymore. But yes, I did demote for a short time, lol.

Lets grind for team wards.
I'll be on to play more often. I really want to play in this thing. I'm pretty sure it'll be streamed once each company gets its team. There's one for hearthstone too but I don't have time to prepare for both.

Yeah, pool party Rek'Sai is amazing. That ult.

Yay, Kha'zix buffs! He really needs that isolation to be able to do any sort of meaningful damage. Otherwise he's about as threatening as a Janna.

Bacon

Man I really enjoy playing nid jungle but she just feels completely useless late game. I can chuck spears out all day but if I try to go in and follow a spear I just get annihilated. Zhonya's helps with that a little bit but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom