• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

6bc4787182a2ca000134b514e7c4fd7e.png

Calvero

Banned
Does anyone want to play a game or two together? Would have to be Unranked, cause I'm level 22. Not the best player, but trying to get better.

Does anyone want to play a game or two together? Would have to be Unranked, cause I'm level 22. Not the best player, but trying to get better.

Sure, I'm game.

Also, someone please tell me how this is possible ...

I have seen the bottom of the barrel, and this Ezreal is perhaps it. I blurred his name because he's been embarrassed enough already.

Newt

It's not fair to judge people on normal games though. I know I don't even put a 1/4 of effort in normal games than I do in ranked games.

zkylon

zkylewd
syndra stun feels fairly ok this patch i guess?

i just don't see a point in playing syndra if your laning is gonna be shit :I

TomShoe

Banned
Geez, why is Caitlyn such a horrific team fighter? I just played against one as Lucian. While we went even in lane, I nearly doubled her damage done to champions. Why is that?

Big power trough midgame because she lacks crit or attack speed. Compare to Lucian (1 item spike) Corki (1 item spike) or Graves (1 item spike).

Once cait gets IE and Shiv/PD, she vastly out DPS's all the above carries and in a much safer way too due to her high range.

ok then heres my handy cait guide for dummies

win lane and get carried until u finish ur attack speed item

lose lane and get carried until u finish ur attack speed item

Blizzard

Banned
Sometimes I feel there are untold stories behind what happens in ranked.

It is a Monday night at 2 a.m., and two players said they were drunk at the start of the game.

They proceeded to have 23 deaths between the two of them, so I'm inclined to agree. I just want to know WHY they were drunk at that time.

the biggest problem with cait is that she's boring

Amen. I'm not the best cait by any means but I have like a 77% win rate with her in rank and half the time I prefer to play like EZ or something just because... FUN.

Just went 10-0-13 with EZ in rank too WOOT. Winning and fun champion = lots of fun!

Jeff-DSA

7-3 in my last 10 ranked. I'm finally getting it turned around. MMR still looks bad though, because I only got 15 LP for that last win and I was losing 20+ the last time I lost.

Newt

7-3 in my last 10 ranked. I'm finally getting it turned around. MMR still looks bad though, because I only got 15 LP for that last win and I was losing 20+ the last time I lost.
Don't play MF this season. The only reason I was spamming her so much last season was because of how powerful heal was. She's awful in this current meta.

That happen to me last season. Was annoying as hell.. you can never afford to go on a losing streak or you can't climb out. That's the real elo hell.

This season so far losing like 10-13 but winning 18-23.

bidguy

Banned
Don't play MF this season. The only reason I was spamming her so much last season was because of how powerful heal was. She's awful in this current meta.

hows draven this right now ? i only played 3 ranked matches with him so far and won 2. its always a gamble though i either get fed or feed its like theres no middle ground

im doing well in normals allthough it feels like no one is really trying there

Nekofrog

Banned
i love st vicious' stream for the sheer amount of passive aggressiveness he exhibits to his own team constantly but never gets reported

Don't do what the Vlad top I played against yesterday did and panic use W the instant the enemy jungler shows up. Save it to try to dodge CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom