• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Last night I was playing Irelia top. Killed Pantheon solo, then wandered into river bush to ward where I found the enemy team's Diana jungler. She was low on health (as was I) but I managed to kill her.

Her reaction "WTF you didn't take any damage."

To which I responded "Better nerf Irelia."

I'm so toxic :(

I wouldn't really call that toxic. Toxic would be like if you said get owned scrub or something like that.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Do you guys just say stuff like this to trigger me? Relic Shield upgrade is strong because it provides HP and more importantly regen, while not setting you far back on gold. The extra charges provide additional sustain to your ADC as well. In lane Sightstone has limited practical use against players that are actually aggressive.

Just stack Relic shields. Infinite charges=infinite gold.

Math totally checks out.

Newt

Last night I was playing Irelia top. Killed Pantheon solo, then wandered into river bush to ward where I found the enemy team's Diana jungler. She was low on health (as was I) but I managed to kill her.

Her reaction "WTF you didn't take any damage."

To which I responded "Better nerf Irelia."

I'm so toxic :(
If you want I can teach you how to properly be toxic.

Ambition

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Leezard

PBE time!
Kassadin
Riftwalk (R) range increased to 550 from 450*
[*Note: This change is pulled from the AIR client, will need to confirm if it is actually in-game or not.]

Veigar
Baleful Strike (Q ) [missile speed increased to 2200 from 1750 ]
Event Horizon (E) [Now stops dashes early (such as Graves E, does NOT include blink/flash) that try to go through the wall vs letting them complete then stunning]
[E]

Wicked unbenched

:lol

Alliance going for one roster swap per week?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
QTpie fighting a valiant 4v5. His Jinx just got a pentakill. Can he do it?! D:

Pancakes

So many NSFW avatars and annoying shitty loops. People would just reply with the laughing smiley.

Anyone remember Kittonwy?

Targon is like the best tier 2 support item. Don't know why you'd ignore it. Nothing stopping you from buying regular wards. Going for it instead of Sight stone also gives you more budget for pinks.

TomShoe

Banned
Last season I was Silver V and I didn't play any ranked because I was scared I was going to fall down a tier and be labeled a bronzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom