• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
GameSpot has been running stuff on League since season 2 I think but going into the forums it's definitely not popular.
@zy

drawkcaB

Hi, fellow Mountain Time Zone with kids friend.

Now I just need to find the time to play more than 3 times a week.

garath said:
Truth. Very difficult to play games when the window is the size of a single game and no more lol.

Yep. I'll try to keep this in mind next time wife and kids go back east for a few weeks. Should find the time then.

jKn55P7.jpg
WE WON THIS AFTER WE GOT FUCKED LEVEL 1

Blizzard

Banned
I would ban J4 over any of those besides possibly Vi. I don't know if that's smart though.

Yes. Always. New current ban discussion time!

Blitz, Nidalee, Lissandra, Sejuani, Vi, LeBlanc.

LB is just out of annoyance. Might start banning Sona because all of these DJ Sona wannabes are ruining games and feeding.
I don't think there's been much of a swing in Sona win rates.

it's kinda crazy how often kotaku posts about league. just from today: *tabloid-wannabe garbage*

i'm too used to rps only talking about doto i guess, but i feel like league is a game that's kind of unrecognized in the gaming world at large, so it's weird to see it pop up so often on a real videogames site
"Kotaku" "real videogame site"

Now there's one hell of a contradiction if I saw any.

no, darius starts high and falls really low.

fizz gets a big 2 item spike and then loses his ability to carry either because they get too tanky or the other carries just do more dps.

Speaking of Darius, I recently played a game against one. He was level 2 during the first minion wave. I'm guessing he took one of the jungle camps before he went into lane.

Jeff-DSA

Speaking of Darius, I recently played a game against one. At the 2 minute mark, he was level 2. I'm guessing he took one of the jungle camps before he went into lane.

Yeah, this is starting to happen recently. Since it's not super common yet, you get the other top laner assuming that the person is AFK.

PROTIP:

if vs a toplane sion, trinket ward the enemy wraiths. if you see him doing it, just go last hit him.

gg

that's why unless you're a dumbass you do it on the opposite side of the jungle to the enemy top laner (wolves on red side, wraiths on blue side, where they can't realistically get to you and you have backup if they come

that's like basic shit

drawkcaB

Also, Maokai has an even easier time with that trick than Sion does. That said in the ~15 or so Sion games I've played, I've yet to do it. Dunno why.

zkylon

zkylewd
lulu-01_2.png

WANT

GameSpot has been running stuff on League since season 2 I think but going into the forums it's definitely not popular.
@zy
zy is me right?

lol

that's good to know. i still feel like league is a game that has a bit of a lack of recognition amongst the gaming world. at least compared to doto, not that doto is a very respected (for lack of a better word) game either

i think the moba genre kinda has a bad image, at least i didn't use to think much of it until i tried league and most people i know that play videogames don't know shit about them and don't think too highly of them either

"Kotaku" "real videogame site"

Now there's one hell of a contradiction if I saw any.
kotaku's a pretty decent site, actually. they have a good amount of writers and an option to filter out all the filler content stuff like "this cat looks like big boss" or something. it's not always good but i think it improved a lot after brian crescente left

Slight gold buffs too

Yesssssss
pretty big, actually. almost 20g more from doing wolves is a big number.

also

Sona
Crescendo (R) mana cost lowered to 100 at all ranks from 100/150/200
pretty decent buff, extra mana cost was unnecessary

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
trundle was my bro top//jungle in s3 for a while. he's always been one of those champs that just playing him will give you an advantage because people aren't sure what to to expect out of you.

also, thinking about dropping hec out of my pool for xin. 71% win ratio from season 4 would be nice to replicate.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish you could buy these for normal prices ;_;

why are the figures on the rito merch store so lame ;_;

Goddam that Trundle buff. I don't think it's enough to entice me to play him again, but wow.
yea trundle buff is pretty big early game boost. i wonder if he'll pop up again, sounds like he'll still have too much trouble with 2v1s and getting kited by double ap comps, tho i guess that's where his balance lies. probably needs more buffing elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom