• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
dont u want to be plat again

Not really, no. I still get the victorious skin which is the only thing I cared about

League has just become less and less fun for me unless I'm playing with 4 other friends.

Nekofrog

Banned
dude

play with ghost and be in voice comms

even losing is a hilariously fun experience

last time i played with him:

"im gonna shit all over this guy, i'm corki"

"minions have spawned"
"FIRST BLOOD"
"OH FUCK I FUCKED UP"

Ferga

CD was put in to prevent people from swapping trinkets constantly to clear wards during long sieges on inhib turrets

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
not just gaf, but all forums

-----------
dlopau4df4c.png
yeah, kids these days don't know what they're missing.
-----------
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
MTNcz.jpg

visit me on my myspace
vxwCQ.png
95% of people believe statistics they find on the internet, quote this in your sig if you're one of the 10% who don't.

swrV3Us.jpg

|----------------------------\||__
|.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
|________________________l||___|__|
|(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

I promise i'll never do that again

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone gotten one of the party matchmaking IP prizes yet? What are the odds that you'll get one? I think I played in a premade but we were unlucky and got no prize for the win.

I assume you only have a chance for the prize if you win.

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone gotten one of the party matchmaking IP prizes yet? What are the odds that you'll get one? I think I played in a premade but we were unlucky and got no prize for the win.

I assume you only have a chance for the prize if you win.
I just saw the in-client text that you get a bonus whether you win or lost, but I haven't seen anything about the odds. Has anyone gotten a bonus yet?

Negaduck

Eh, I'm still in the middle on it. Won't change my gameplay really because I get sunfire first always.

Usual build for me is blue jungle sword > sunfire > Nikes > keys to the gates > last whisper/MR tank item > finish jungle item > some other stuff.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Heh, had a game this afternoon where I placed more wards than the entire enemy team combined. =p

Newt

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
You have been promoted to Diamond IV, congratulations!

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

Did LB get camped? Kind of shock to see a Xerath shut down LB so hard. Even Bjergson got solo kill like 3 times straight against LB as Xerath.

Newt

Did LB get camped? Kind of shock to see a Xerath shut down LB so hard. Even Bjergson got solo kill like 3 times straight against LB as Xerath.
Not really, the Leblanc was ahead early on.

Edit: Some dude locked in Yasuo so Rex locked in Sion support and I locked in Urgot ADC. I think the Yasuo dodged. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom