• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I gotta figure out how to have better starts with Sejuani. I end up recovering pretty well but I keep putting my team in holes with really bad starts. I don't know if its a bad jungle path or awful early gank attempts or what.

Bacon

Man, I gotta figure out how to have better starts with Sejuani. I end up recovering pretty well but I keep putting my team in holes with really bad starts. I don't know if its a bad jungle path or awful early gank attempts or what.

Her early game is pretty rough. I will typically go krugs w/leash -> red -> smite wolves for the vision by your blue -> back to buy stalkers blade. After that I grab blue then try to pull off a gank with stalkers smite to help out.

V_Arnold

The nightmare is over. Finally...

PcGGtVG.jpg

Pantheon's Arrows! All one of them!

V_Arnold

I was born in silver. Forged there. I know the drill there.

Bronze was a different kind of hell. One where even if I played perfectly (and I almost never did that, even compared to bronze norms), that usually was not enough :D

I am content on being silver, gold MAX. Bronze however, was a disgrace to live in :D

garath

Sejuani doesn't have the best early ganks or clears. She gets better with time for sure but without a high damage laner to back up your gank, it's probably going to fail. She has one gap closer and a minor slow early with very little damage herself.

I use an AP/attackspeed runepage and I do the half jungle start - krugs (smite), red, crab (if it's not contested), raptors. You might have to juggle the red buff a little bit to avoid getting TOO low. Back and buy rangers, couple pots and a ward then do the other half of the jungle.

I don't try to force early ganks as Sejuani. I'll take one if there's an opportunity but forcing one is asking for trouble. Counter ganking is potent. I use the trinket and ward to try and get a couple of deep wards depending on the enemy jungler. Knowing where they are going will help me determine if I'm going to power farm to 6 or try and get some ganks/counterganks.

The real key is that level 6. Chain her CC and you're in for some real easy ganks. She's especially good in 3v3 or greater situations.

I haven't really settled into a build path yet. I kind of like the Meteos approach where he builds juggernaut and a sightstone. You're basically a mobile tank that wards the hell out of the map, sweeps like crazy and has a ton of CC. I've also gone magus into haunting guise before and it's worked out well. Depends on the teams.

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean they've done it before with nidalee, in reverse

strong independent shapeshifting darkskinned girl who don't need no man whitewashed with a skin

and let's not even begin to DISCUSS what they did to Zac

Jeff-DSA

i mean they've done it before with nidalee, in reverse

strong independent shapeshifting darkskinned girl who don't need no man whitewashed with a skin

and let's not even begin to DISCUSS what they did to Zac

I just started playing last season. What did they do to Zac? I'm asking you to begin discussing it.

TomShoe

Banned
Terrible move. Why not just use a sub they currently have?

Why not ShorterACE?

Why not ExecutionerKen?

Why not fucking GLEEB?

Her early game is pretty rough. I will typically go krugs w/leash -> red -> smite wolves for the vision by your blue -> back to buy stalkers blade. After that I grab blue then try to pull off a gank with stalkers smite to help out.

Sejuani doesn't have the best early ganks or clears. She gets better with time for sure but without a high damage laner to back up your gank, it's probably going to fail. She has one gap closer and a minor slow early with very little damage herself.

I use an AP/attackspeed runepage and I do the half jungle start - krugs (smite), red, crab (if it's not contested), raptors. You might have to juggle the red buff a little bit to avoid getting TOO low. Back and buy rangers, couple pots and a ward then do the other half of the jungle.

I don't try to force early ganks as Sejuani. I'll take one if there's an opportunity but forcing one is asking for trouble. Counter ganking is potent. I use the trinket and ward to try and get a couple of deep wards depending on the enemy jungler. Knowing where they are going will help me determine if I'm going to power farm to 6 or try and get some ganks/counterganks.

The real key is that level 6. Chain her CC and you're in for some real easy ganks. She's especially good in 3v3 or greater situations.

I haven't really settled into a build path yet. I kind of like the Meteos approach where he builds juggernaut and a sightstone. You're basically a mobile tank that wards the hell out of the map, sweeps like crazy and has a ton of CC. I've also gone magus into haunting guise before and it's worked out well. Depends on the teams.

I was playing with my normal jungle runes (ad, armor, mr) but last night I tried with my ap runes (ap/level, mr, and mpen). I think though that I barely failed a couple of early ganks and just ended up so far behind that my team was doomed. It didn't help that my top laner got super pooped on.

I think in most of my previous games I was going like purple jungle item, mobility boots, sight stone and um tanky items. Last night I went purple jungle item, mobility boots, sunfire, sight stone and haunting guise.

I felt awesome in later team fights, especially when I would land a 3 man ult. But yeah, early game was poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom