• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
aviator is best irelia
She went 12/2/3 and I got carried by her and a Jinx.

I even got to make a great postgame joke since I didn't have any boots at all when the other team surrendered and we were attacking an inhibitor turret. Something like:

"Does anyone know why I didn't have boots at all?"
"BECAUSE I GOT CARRIED"

Talents

Banned
Making a comeback is always the best feeling in Leagues. Their team get cocky, and throw the game so hard. At one point Graves was 8/0.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1999339304/32532368?tab=overview
QEIpyXe.png

Bacon

Sion feels so good top lane. I think I've found my new favorite champion. Sorry Voli, you've been replaced.

I've been on such a tear with sion. Going AD runes, 21/9 and maxing e first makes you such a bully in the early game, and then you become an unkillable tank late game because of the incredible scaling. Plus the 1 minute cooldown of his ult at max rank is just ludicrous.

I feel like every time I play Zed I get a solo kill in lane (or even 3) but the rest of the team just sucks it up. Last game I played kill 1v1 their mid so what they do? 3 man gank with support/jungler. Bot gets a 2v1 does nothing while their support/jungler sits mid. Their mid then backs goes bot gets a double kill and yells at me while I had a 3v1 lane....

zkylon

zkylewd
how

just w and then last hit with your e
i dunno, i can clear casters with one w and e spam but i'm pretty bad last hitting under turret or csing when w is down specially when i'm pressured like against zed or something

i think i should prepare minions better so i only need one w for the entire wave

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i have to agree, it's not her autos, it's mostly me being bad at managing her poison while dealing with a dude stabbing me

btw

We're going to test out ways of giving Darius more access to his ult mid to late game as a result, with potential options at higher ranks including lower mana costs, lower CD, longer recast window, possibly (note: this one's pretty experimental) a full reset at max rank etc.

darius buffs incoming in 5.6 prolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom