• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I need wins too badly to feel bad about this. 8-2 in my last 10, 6 wins in a row. My LP gains are still trash though. It has to even out soon.

9VZpX28.png

Nothing like a 3/22 Draven who says "I'm gonna keep playing aggressive" and "You guys need to play the right way, don't be scared." to make you hate duo bots forever.

zkylon

zkylewd
Bard_Splash_1.jpg

keanu reeves skin

XinZhao_Splash_6.jpg

more changes:

Kassadin
Riftwalk (R) !
Range reduced from 550 to 500 [Air Client only? Will need to check it out. Live range currently 450.]
Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60
Cooldown changed to 6/4/2 from 5/4/3

Nautilus
Titan's Wrath (W ) shield value scaling increased to 9/11/13/15/17% of his max health from 7/9.5/112/14.5/17%
Titan's Wrath (W) damage increased to 30/40/50/60/70 from 15/30/45/60/75 [Note: Still reduced vs the live value of 40/55/70/85/100]
Riptide (E) cooldown increased to 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 from 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 [Note: Still lower vs the live value of 10 seconds at all ranks]

Sion
Decimating Smash (Q) mana cost lowered to 45 at all ranks from 40/45/50/55/60 [Note: Lower than current live value of 45/50/55/60/65 mana]
Soul Furnace (W) mana cost reverted to 65/70/75/80/85 from 60/65/70/75/80 [Note: Reverted back to current live values]

Banzai

How does skipping divisions work?
I went from 0-3 to 7-3 in placements and landed in silver III, now I'm 10-3 and close to being promoted. Will this (epic) winning streak do anything?

jinx da bess

bidguy

Banned
I went from 0-3 to 7-3 in placements and landed in silver III, now I'm 10-3 and close to being promoted. Will this (epic) winning streak do anything?

jinx da bess

i think you can see it from your lp gains
if you constantly gain over 25 you should skip. at least thats how it went for a friend of mine

garath

My worst Fizz game so far last night with top and mid getting stomped and whining the entire time and we still won.

It was strange.. the opposing Nunu jungler was ganking top and mid like crazy while I was controlling both jungles and all the objectives. You'd think it would be completely opposite.

If I played a better game it would have been a complete stomp. But I was missing sharks, failing Es over the wall. I even flashed INTO sion's slow ass knockup. Brain fail.

Support fizz OP?

Seriously. Fizz is pretty strong in the jungle now guys.

Newt

jinx da bess
I remember back when I was in Gold V I went on a 22 winstreak with Achtius that got me to Plat II. I didn't skip a single division.

Strange. I think my longest win streak was only around 8? I started Gold II. I probably would've had a skip there if it was possible, since I started to gain 25-32 LP rather quickly. Once I got to Plat V I skipped twice to Plat I, gaining 25-32LP like before. Might have something to do with MMR matchups? I know rank isn't always an indication but I was regularly getting matched with people 2 divisions higher (sometimes 3).

garath

The only time I've skipped divisions is immediately after placement or after decaying for inactivity.

Last season I decayed from Gold IV to Gold V, played a game, got into series, won all series games and got placed into Gold III. It's an MMR thing. All of this was with less than 100 total games in ranked. The more games you have, the less chance you will skip a division. The system gets more confident in your placement and you won't see the big swings.

cHinzo

I love playing Viktor. Can't wait to see him in the LCS tonight

Yeah Viktor is awesome. U have good taste. :>
Viktor is love. Viktor is life.

Pre rework Viktor is still best Viktor
Nah, post-rework Viktor is clearly a more viable Viktor. Pre-rework he only had his E, the rest was trash. His new E got a bit less damage and too bad he lost his DoT, but his Q... His Q is so godly now. Also, that 168 AP on his Augment and the free mana! :D

Jeff-DSA

Does Lolking suck at updating now, or is it just me? It seems to have like a 2-3 day lag and updating always fails. The site needs some maintenance something fierce.

How good are you at your non-main roles? Support is my bread and butter, but my winrate takes a nose dive if I'm playing something else. Maybe I just don't have the "carry" mentality: if I'm playing mid or top, my goal is to not die to ganks and wait for my jungler.

It seems like I hope to have someone on my team snowball and ride them to victory, but I'm never the one who snowballs. Then again unless I'm ADC I usually play/build tanky.

Newt

Main role is AD. Pretty decent at support. Only play a few midlaners, but pretty good with them. I can cheese people with Fiora top, but other than that I'm pretty bad. I'm just complete trash at jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom