• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Jinx and I were so useless this game, lol.
91b0ba6a1921b62fe312bf45cf2ba059.png

Nekofrog

Banned
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=nightballing

tell me that isn't a bot lol

flash on F = standard w/l, somewhat feedy

flash on D = 100% winrate, dominates all games, plays skillshot orientated champions

edit: i suspected the nidalee of botting too, due to her near 100% perfect spear shots but wasn't sure because she still played really stupidly. but they duo so she must be.

Newt

flash on D = 100% winrate, dominates all games, plays skillshot orientated champions

edit: i suspected the nidalee of botting too, due to her near 100% perfect spear shots but wasn't sure because she still played really stupidly. but they duo so she must be.
I don't think a bot could actually be programmed to play ranked. Could be a scripter though.

Blizzard

Banned

Isn't the more likely answer that a booster started playing the account?

*edit* I just get "Error in Cache server." every time on op.gg so I can't even load the page.

Blizzard

Banned
Xerath is still one of my worst matchups. Even with boots and 369 movespeed, I can hardly EVER dodge the fast poke properly. I upgraded to sorcerer shoes and STILL got hit by it. It seems faster than Nidalee spears etc.

I know some people may suggest Xerath may run out of mana and/or get ganked, but in practice that's not necessarily what happens. :p

Went 14-3 as Graves in my first match as him. When they nerf him people will move on to something else but he's not unstoppable. Also I got 1 IP reward bonus for my loss in an aram, thanks Riot :| .
I don't think Graves needs direct nerfs as much as indirect ones. Buff things like Cait instead, bot lane is mostly fine as far as balance goes

bokn

Banned
Xerath is still one of my worst matchups. Even with boots and 369 movespeed, I can hardly EVER dodge the fast poke properly. I upgraded to sorcerer shoes and STILL got hit by it. It seems faster than Nidalee spears etc.

I know some people may suggest Xerath may run out of mana and/or get ganked, but in practice that's not necessarily what happens. :p

what, xerath Q doesnt even have travel time

AP Soraka hurts so much. If she hits 5 people with one starcall? Instant 325 (+200% AP) heal minimum. Her zoning was super annoying.

heytred

Neo Member
Hey boys (and gals)! I've been grinding tons of Team Builder - just taking League slow because sometimes it's more enjoyable. Well, I'm usually playing alone and I'll like to find people to queue up with! I'm Gold V (highest Gold III) and I can play Mid/Top/ADC at a mid to high Gold level. I'm even willing to support or jungle and I feel I can play both at a low to mid Gold level.

If anyone wants to party up (regardless of rank), just add me in game and if you see me online let me know you added from NeoGAF!

IGN: dertyeh

Hey boys (and gals)! I've been grinding tons of Team Builder - just taking League slow because sometimes it's more enjoyable. Well, I'm usually playing alone and I'll like to find people to queue up with! I'm Gold V (highest Gold III) and I can play Mid/Top/ADC at a mid to high Gold level. I'm even willing to support or jungle and I feel I can play both at a low to mid Gold level.

If anyone wants to party up (regardless of rank), just add me in game and if you see me online let me know you added from NeoGAF!

IGN: dertyeh

Will add you later, I'm gold 2 and I play a mean support and I'm average in the Jungle.

I'll probably get on later if you want to play some games :)

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno about that but i don't think mana scaling on mages ever ends up being healthy because it makes mages tanky which is never good

Edwardo

I have a Arclight Vel'Koz code for anyone that doesn't own the skin or even the champ.

It's already been used in NA and LAS, so it's fair game for the other regions.

Quote for code

Post if u use it so others can know.

heytred

Neo Member
I have a Arclight Vel'Koz code for anyone that doesn't own the skin or even the champ.

Quote for code

I'm actually saving up IP to buy Vel'Koz, I would love the code! Is there anything you'd like in return? I can add you and Mystery Gift?

Edwardo

I'm actually saving up IP to buy Vel'Koz, I would love the code! Is there anything you'd like in return? I can add you and Mystery Gift?

Ah nah I don't need anything in return lol.

The code has a 1 time use for each region though. So you wouldn't be able to use it for NA.

heytred

Neo Member
Ah nah I don't need anything in return lol.

The code has a 1 time use for each region though. So you wouldn't be able to use it for NA.

Oh, sorry I misread that! I thought you were saying it was for NA. That's what I get for skimming the forums in queue. =P

Thanks anyways bud <3

Quote for code

I will try to use it.

EDIT: It worked in LAN, thanks edwardo!

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
As I level my account, I'm nearing 20, and am getting a lot more lvl 30s queueing with low-level friends, which is making matches incredibly lopsided. Lots of low level accounts with people who don't know what they're doing, so they're easy to exploit on the other team, or a huge liability if they're on your own. Fun times!

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1753250042/85040?tab=overview

How did we win this.

Anivia is first pick and calls jungle. Vi and Wukong tell him to go mid and say jungle Anivia is a troll pick. Game starts, no one is mid, Anivia D/C's at level 2. I go mid. Bot gets pushed in, we take like zero towers.

Anivia comes back eventually and builds AD. When they get the 5th dragon we win a teamfight at bot and get their mid inhib.

Later we win a teamfight mid and push to win, except the inhib respawns along with Kat and she wipes us.

They grab one more dragon and make a push bot, except Wukong goes around and backdoors when they're hammering our nexus turrets.

Kacar

Made it to Platinum IV. Matches my highest ever ranking.

Going for Diamond this season I hope, made a wager with my buddy that I could.

Sande

Quote for code

Thanks a lot! Used for EUNE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom