• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Heh I'm spectating a friend's game and they have a Plat/Diamond player as Jungle Garen, dude is wrecking their shit lol.
He's going Armor pen jung item+Youmuu.

heytred

Neo Member
Anyone randomly having ping issues with League (specifically NA, East Coast)?

I jumped into a game, had fluctuations from 79ms to 1500ms, attempting to reconnect, etc. So in the middle of the game, I tab out, open CMD and run a persistent ping to www.google.com... halfway through the game (started 0-4-0 against Nidalee mid as Viktor... couldn't dodge spears on that ping) ping issues resolve themselves for the most part. Still fluctuations to from 79ms to 300-500ms, but it's playable. Carry an epic comeback with the help of my duo playing support Vel'koz. We're on the same connection and he pretty much fed his lane too. I finish 12-7-15 much to the chagrin of the enemy team, especially Nidalee.

Game ends, I open up CMD, hit CTRL-C... max ping 67ms with 4 total packets lost (< 1%)... what gives.

heytred

Neo Member
For Warwick, is it okay to go Devourer -> BoRK -> Wit's End -> Tank?

I would say only go for Wit's End if they are lacking any tanky champions and have heavy AP or are itemized for MR.

Considering those conditions aren't extremely common, BotRK is generally better.

Nekofrog

Banned
ignore the people who outright tell you not to play it, listen to the people who say it's bad and take what they say into consideration, and play what you want to play.

ibg0pRw8FXwGDw.png

all aboard the cho train, population: 6

The only champ where you can win lane against "C9 Hypercarry".

What are the nidalee nerfa coming tomorrow?
Bushwhack [ Human W ]
Damage changed from 20/40/60/80/100 + 10/12/14/16/18 (+ 0.02 AP) % of target&#8217;s current health to 40/80/120/160/200 ( +0.2 AP)

Pounce Final Icon Pounce [ Cougar W ]
Base damage decreased from 50/100/150/200 to 40/80/120/160

A.K.A. fuck your clears go back to lane

garath

Bushwhack [ Human W ]
Damage changed from 20/40/60/80/100 + 10/12/14/16/18 (+ 0.02 AP) % of target’s current health to 40/80/120/160/200 ( +0.2 AP)

Pounce Final Icon Pounce [ Cougar W ]
Base damage decreased from 50/100/150/200 to 40/80/120/160

A.K.A. fuck your clears go back to lane

Ouch. She struggles with the first clear already. Jerks.

Sofo

And EUW people keep using codes without posting that they're used after unlocking.

I mean, if you guys have time to sign in, quote, copy and paste a code, you have enough time to post that you claimed it. It's fucking etiquette.

Jeff-DSA

Yeah, those .1% leave/AFK rates are bull. I'm seeing someone quit or go AFK in about 20% of games. Every 4th or 5th game someone quits or leaves their keyboard for a good, long while. Just had a game where we were rolling and then our jungler quit and threw the entire game. It happens way too often.

And EUW people keep using codes without posting that they're used after unlocking.

I mean, if you guys have time to sign in, quote, copy and paste a code, you have enough time to post that you claimed it. It's fucking etiquette.

Which means that they also can't be bothered to type down "Thanks" and hit "Submit Reply".

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Yeah, those .1% leave/AFK rates are bull. I'm seeing someone quit or go AFK in about 20% of games. Every 4th or 5th game someone quits or leaves their keyboard for a good, long while. Just had a game where we were rolling and then our jungler quit and threw the entire game. It happens way too often.
If you want to go by anecdotal evidence I pretty much never see people leave.

You get heartfelt pat on the back for not buying Rod of Ages.

I was going to buy it, but wanted to rush a frozen heart to sustain in lane against Irelia. I barely play Cho, so I just built whatever I thought worked. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

I get a leaver every 30-40 games or so, it's definitely not 20% common.

Jeff-DSA

If you want to go by anecdotal evidence I pretty much never see people leave.

I am overjoyed for you and your good fortune.

I get a leaver every 30-40 games or so, it's definitely not 20% common.

That's still much higher than the fraction of a percentage that Riot claims. It's been far worse in the last 3-4 weeks than I've ever seen it though. It used to be about 1 in 30 or so, but it's getting to be more than 1 in 10 these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom