• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

If you want to go by anecdotal evidence I pretty much never see people leave.
Guess you need to start playing with me more.

dbe567fc9e7a422f9228f85d40d3b83c.png
The desperation Lucian. Never again.

If you want to go by anecdotal evidence I pretty much never see people leave.

I kept track of this stats for my personal game last year and it the end I had

35 4v5 (where we were the 4)
21 5v4 (where we were the 5).

Kind of sucks.. I mean I know it happens but I wish it was 50/50 (for me at least). This is the one that the person who dc or quit was still gone by the end of the game as in victory/defeat screen. I didn't keep track of games where people dc and came back.

Jeff-DSA

Fiddle came back about 10 minutes in, but our LB disconnected for about 5 minutes. We held on because I was playing Annie and she's some big time BS and eventually we beat them late. Crazy.

Lost a rank game where mid Fizz fed a Yasuo with a team full of knockups. He died 14 times in about 24 minutes. Top Tryndamere wanted to surrender, and maybe I should have said yes, but I figured anyone can throw in Bronze. He and Fizz started exchanging words in chat, and Fizz said he'd go feed now. Trynd threatened to quit if we didn't surrender, and that's what he did. As soon as he did that, Fizz told the other team to report Trynd. I reported both of them. Really annoying to hear two people insult each other by calling each other "kid".

Newt was right, though. After Trynd left, we really did surrender.

My next game was really close.

a96dd18f69.jpg

2f81ed226d.png

I obviously didn't know what I was building, and my farm is awful.

The Zed kept backdooring, we were throwing, and our Nexus was literally one hit away from dying, but we managed to win. I almost wished that we didn't, though. Our Lissandra was probably the most annoying player I've played with. Constantly complaining about what everyone else is doing even though he didn't do amazingly. Telling us we're useless and mocking the enemy team every time someone died. I couldn't even be happy when we won because it means he won too.

Mabufu

Banned
I've found that Leblanc is awesome to carry in bronze. Except if your Ashe buys Statik as first item, god...

At first Lb is pretty hard to play well, but once you played her enough is lots of fun and trolling.

Gvaz

Banned
I have obtained oh about...50ish League of Legends Arclight Vel'koz skin codes

They expire on the 13th of this month. If you PM me asking for one, I likely will not give you anything but coal in your stocking.

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone heard anything from Schmattakopf? I just realized they haven't posted or been on Steam in over 2 months and I'm a little worried. :(

garath

They expire on the 13th of this month. If you PM me asking for one, I likely will not give you anything but coal in your stocking.

Lol 50!

Nice :) My friends who went didn't get any for me this year. They said the line was too long. :/

Blizzard

Banned
Lol 50!

Nice :) My friends who went didn't get any for me this year. They said the line was too long. :/

Because while riot didn't come to pax east, they did bring a shitton of codes to give, and when the event was over they still had literally thousands left over, so they gave it to us enforcers

Apparently they had thousands left over because their line was too inefficient. :p

I've been on the craziest losing streak I've ever been on and have been on a hiatus but I think I'm going to come back and start playing ranked. I'm going to go Diana mid as much as possible and pray to the moon that I make it through.

Godan

Thanks. In work just now but will redeem in when I get home.

I've been on the craziest losing streak I've ever been on and have been on a hiatus but I think I'm going to come back and start playing ranked. I'm going to go Diana mid as much as possible and pray to the moon that I make it through.
Yeah I feel you I was on tilt bad last week then I took like a few days off then I was back to normal.
When it was on tilt the game that throw me over the edge was when I had a teammo adc and let's say he didn't do very well at all.

So these guys just sent people to PAX with codes and made people lineup? When they came to FanExpo they actually had an area so people can talk and watch a tournament and crap. Doesn't sound smart from a logistics stand point.

Blizzard

Banned
Speaking of leavers, I don't think I've had too many of them recently, but I just had a legitimate intentional feeder Soraka. The very first thing they said was "garbage" when someone gave first blood. After they died once or twice, they rushed homeguard mobility boots and a movespeed item.

They managed to get 20 more deaths suiciding up lanes before the game ended. I can only hope multiple intentional feeding reports gets them banned for a bit, but who knows what the odds are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom