• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Once I figure out how OBS works I should start recording too lol.
Heres the one with the raging Teemo
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1119692635/205390904?tab=overview

Here's a recent match I lost that's hitting home to me how EUNE ADCs are brain dead in Bronze Hell
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1119722872/205390904
WW and Kata argued all match and that early nonsense escalated and cost us the game, only our Nida could've carried us but if she had some better communication we could've done better and won.
I don't see much use on WW having armor pen too tbh >_>;

Some of the builds on the players you play with would make me crazy to witness in my own games. I feel for you, bro.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Dear god these skins LOL

udyr.jpg

Bacon

Yeah looks like I'll be getting back to playing some udyr for the first time in a while. (Used to play him all the time)

Blizzard

Banned
I do not look forward to more Udyr's. A good Udyr is rare in low levels, not sure about high levels.

The Order of the Banana Soraka skin is awesome.

Maybe not jungle, but I've seen some top lane AD Malzahars do some ridiculous damage. It's one of those cheesy picks that can absolutely wreck. Or get wrecked. Whatever.
I had a teammate go AD top lane Kennen today in silver. They crushed it, going 10-0 to start, might have won some 1v2's, etc.

Tizoc

Order of the banana Soraka...

Who the fuck are they even catering to...?

Ghost?

...but her boobies!

Well I'll b grabbing some RP before the price spike just for these skins.

OK figured out how to record with OBS, output tends ot be 400-600 MB for 1 match, but how do I upload them to YT? Doesn't that have a 15 min. limit on uploads >_>;

Nekofrog

Banned
This is probably the best patch of the season so far. If the PBE skins were timed to go live with it, it would have been the best patch ever.

garath

I guess my initial foray into this season's ranked ladder will be well supported by the return of Sejuani as an OP jungler. Just in time.

zkylon

zkylewd
the champion mastery thing looks fun

way it'll work is it'll rate how you play with your champion and give you points that unlock you like a loading screen icon banner thing as you level up your champion rank, similarly to how team ranked wards thing works

apparently it'll only be in normals for a while

i like it, watching bars fill is fun, i guess

the champion mastery thing looks fun

way it'll work is it'll rate how you play with your champion and give you points that unlock you like a loading screen icon banner thing as you level up your champion rank, similarly to how team ranked wards thing works

apparently it'll only be in normals for a while

i like it, watching bars fill is fun, i guess
Such a missed opportunity to give people champion icons as account icons :(

Hopefully we'll have those eventually

Tizoc

Grrr why did it have to rain during my holiday from work >=/

OK figured out how to use OBS for recordings but how do I upload the video? Youtube would only allow for 15 min. vids right?

zkylon

zkylewd
im still confused why bard's ult has 2500 range

Such a missed opportunity to give people champion icons as account icons :(

Hopefully we'll have those eventually

i think they're being moderate cos they don't want ppl spamming teemo to get an icon or whatever

edit: lizzy nerf context thing gives me hope

In all levels of play, Lissandra can be summed up in one word: consistency. In each lane she sees play, her relative safety (thanks to her amazing waveclear) sets her up as a top-tier threat thanks to Frozen Tomb's unforgiving CC. Not wanting to over-do it, we're hitting Ice Shard as a way to tone down her damage, clear (and by extension, safety) all in one go.
thank you rito

Tizoc

Wait does Full reset mean, that if he kills a champ, there won't be cooldown after some time has passed?
Also this Zilean change

Zilean

Rewind (W) mana cost lowered to 40/30/20/10/0 from 50 at all ranks
Da fuq, 0 mana at rank 5 o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom