• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
slight lebonk nerf on pbe to her q and e ult scaling

good nerf, trimming extra power she doesn't need is a good idea, tho she prolly deserves a bit more

to save his stupid 1v2ing adc when he's roaming.
i don't think that's a good enough reason

it's practically a global

this patch seriously has me excited, guys
dont worry we'll all be whining about skarner and nautilus in a week

So Eve will be a thing with the Cinder?
no

bokn

Banned
im still confused why bard's ult has 2500 range

i think they're being moderate cos they don't want ppl spamming teemo to get an icon or whatever

edit: lizzy nerf context thing gives me hope

thank you rito
Because the missle speed is really bad

This PBE patch is amazing though. And I thought 5.5 was good

Ashhong

Why did nobody tell me how easy/good Amumu is? At least in my Silver/Gold ELO, I'm just doing so well. I bought him, played 1 bot game and then went to ranked.

Better jungle clear than J4, Vi, and Wu (the only other junglers I play) and ridiculously easy and powerful ganks. I usually have problems doing the first clear with the others, but with mumu I'm almost full health after it all. Plus when you miss your Q, you just walk up to them and ult. Ridiculous!

A guide I read said to get Rangers, but I missed not being able to smite enemies. Anything wrong with going with the chilling smite jungle item? Are my builds ok? I want to be able to do decent damage and melt people with my ult. Are abyssal and liandrys enough for that?

I need to spam him until my good luck runs out. Too bad I'm not a fan of any of his skins..

fTOwOrU.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish they made river crab give u the ms boost instantly even if you're out of the area if you kill it

it's a small change but i want it

it's like a fun extra reward for ing over the enemy jungler lol

Why did nobody tell me how easy/good Amumu is? At least in my Silver/Gold ELO, I'm just doing so well. I bought him, played 1 bot game and then went to ranked.

Better jungle clear than J4, Vi, and Wu (the only other junglers I play) and ridiculously easy and powerful ganks. I usually have problems doing the first clear with the others, but with mumu I'm almost full health after it all. Plus when you miss your Q, you just walk up to them and ult. Ridiculous!

A guide I read said to get Rangers, but I missed not being able to smite enemies. Anything wrong with going with the chilling smite jungle item? Are my builds ok? I want to be able to do decent damage and melt people with my ult. Are abyssal and liandrys enough for that?

I need to spam him until my good luck runs out. Too bad I'm not a fan of any of his skins..
mumu's gonna be pretty broken this patch lol

bokn

Banned

fTOwOrU.png
Rangers lets you get to 6 relatively fast and makes his clears a lot safer so you don't get counter jungled

Chilling smite is ok though, helps you land that bandage and his clear is ok without rangers but yea his 6 is pretty good

Jeff-DSA

Yeah, I think so. But man, Skarner being viable makes me so itchy to play him. I don't know if I can ignore the spot that Amumu is going to be in though. I am betting that his win rate jumps immediately.

Tizoc

I am playing a game on EUNE with an ADC who goes by the username hi i am gosu.
Gosu is currently playing with QTPIE.
I shall record this for prosperity.

Fracas

#fuckonami
i should spectate bronze more often

these games are worse than plat in a good way.

You should add this dude I know

Roughly 400 ELO, been playing 3 years lol. I've tried to help him even though I'm only silver, but he's still in the "teammates feed every game, gg" phase

Negaduck

Jungle is gonna be so easy now with those changes.

Interested to mess with the bami jungle item and what I'll build instead now. Maybe randiuns or right to the keys.

Tizoc

OK I got an 800 MB file of me and this vayne wrecking shit in this 4v4 match, how do I put it in full on Youtube without splitting it into 15 minutes?
EDIT: Huh figured it out, I'll have it uploading while I sleep XoX

Ashhong

i wish they made river crab give u the ms boost instantly even if you're out of the area if you kill it

it's a small change but i want it

it's like a fun extra reward for ing over the enemy jungler lol

Wait, broken as in even better? I need to read the patch notes, whats changing?

Rangers lets you get to 6 relatively fast and makes his clears a lot safer so you don't get counter jungled

Chilling smite is ok though, helps you land that bandage and his clear is ok without rangers but yea his 6 is pretty good

Rangers is only faster because of the AOE smite right? I feel like his W+E is so good that it's not too necessary.

edit: I guess I will be getting that mumu skin haha. Just when I needed a decent one

Kenai

So i feel kinda dumb for reading "April Fools" in the S@20 notes and seeing all those skins and the Mastery system and thinking "goddamnit this is awesome why does it have to be a prank".

So happy to be wrong.

Leezard

yo if riot put this out as a PBE update and then later said "jk APRIL FOOLS", there would be riots. they're not that dumb lol

The only time they did it was when they announced Urf as a new champion a week (or just a day?) or so before April 1st 2010 and then announced that Warwick killed Urf on the April 1st, and thus he got his Urf skin.

They would never be able to repeat that. As you say, they're not that dumb.

Ashhong

The jungle is changing. There's a lot of changes.

I don't see huge changes that would make Amumu specifically OP though. Jungle is easier, but that helps everyone. The new cinder item won't affect him much since I already get sunfire cape..what am I missing? I'm not great at understanding the game by the numbers and such..

I don't play Udyr but I have to get that skin...or if it's not a limited time thing I'll have to wait for a sale

Negaduck

Jungle being easier means he can clear quicker which means faster leveling and faster ganks. Having the immolate will replace getting sunfire as they don't stack and he can go on to build the next big tank item he shoots for.

For example as voli after the first tier blue jungle item I get sunfire. Now I can finish the sunfire jungle item and don't have to get sunfire and spend that gold towards trinity or whatever item I need next. Maybe my Nikes or something else.

Heck if I'm going ap I could get wacky and rush a Rolex.

Tizoc

There are no ADCs in Bronze Hell...
Uploading the match I mentioned as I'm typing this.
Nikes and Rolex? Apparently there were some branding changes on Summoner's Rift that I missed.

It's this flim flang lingo these new kids are spewin'

Ashhong

Jungle being easier means he can clear quicker which means faster leveling and faster ganks. Having the immolate will replace getting sunfire as they don't stack and he can go on to build the next big tank item he shoots for.

For example as voli after the first tier blue jungle item I get sunfire. Now I can finish the sunfire jungle item and don't have to get sunfire and spend that gold towards trinity or whatever item I need next. Maybe my Nikes or something else.

Heck if I'm going ap I could get wacky and rush a Rolex.

But going the cinderblock enchantment means I won't be getting the AP item. Of course I could just go straight into an abyssal or liandrys after. Will have to play with it to see if I would rather go AP and then sunfire anyway, or if a new build path will be better. I see myself still building the AP enchantment into a sunfire anyway though.

Nekofrog

Banned
The one big downside to the change of the tank jungle item is the losing of tenacity. It'll make ninja tabi a much rarer buy because merc's will just be too mandatory.

Ashhong

Yeah it changes up builds. What can you use the extra 2600 for? Another item that has CDR and ap?

Its interesting

Well you save 2600 on the sunfire, but you lose health and armor compared to a real Sunfire (at least until the bonus health kicks in late game) and also AP/CDR from the Magus enchantment.

Maybe cinderhulk, and then go rylai's as second item. Lose out on the CDR though. Any AP item that gives CDR/AP/tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom